Emmadime Knitted Lookbook + Video

It’s impossible not to be inspired by fashion as it so often influences what goes on in world of decorating. I found a very sweet lookbook for Emmadime Knitted from talented blogger, knitter and graphic designer Emma while browsing around today. Care to take a little peek?

Emmadime Knitted

I really like these photographs that Matthew Moore took, don’t you? (UPDATE 1/24: Emma Robertson wrote today to tell me these photos are from Shaun Menary not Matthew Moore. My apologies.) The mood is very sweet and all lovely dovey like. :) Emma Robertson is from Dallas and in addition to her many projects, she pulled together a sweet video that made me smile…

I find the process from the giggling to the planning, making, producing, all of it … Well, it’s really the best part of work sometimes don’t you think?

(images: shaun menary)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on January 19, 2012

1. Charlotte commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 5:55pm

Loved this!!!

2. Jenny commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 7:24pm

I just love her lookbook, the colors, his American civil-war era mustache, the way they wrapped the scarves. Yes, very romantic. Thanks for sharing. Let them know though they should have given the female model a wedding ring or had the gentleman remove his.

3. Caroline commented
    January 19th, 2012 at 8:30pm

love the video ! But who’s singing ? Love the song !!!

4. Chipper Things commented
    January 20th, 2012 at 1:29am

What a lovely site that is! I think it opened up a whole can of worms of new obsession. It takes and old idea and makes it FRESH.
    Chipper Things´s last blog post ..The time, which is every time, I realized I’m not athletic.

5. Me And Boo commented
    January 20th, 2012 at 9:35am

I love her sewing machine tattoo on the edge of her arm.

6. laponka commented
    January 20th, 2012 at 10:01am

Thank you for this video, it made me smile very wide. Love the pictures- and the dog:).

7. tiffany commented
    January 20th, 2012 at 11:23am

Emma is the cutest!! And the video has such great energy. Love!

8. Jamie says dream commented
    January 20th, 2012 at 5:12pm

Love the video, would like to live in it!
    Jamie says dream´s last blog post ..Go and organize!

9. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    January 20th, 2012 at 6:26pm

Very cool video! Sort of a mash up of old/new/vintage/retro/hip -how cute are they!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Tray Chic!