Stylist Jenni Juurinen

I really like the work of stylist Jenni Juurinen in Finland and find these two photos from her portfolio quite lovely, particularly the spoons dipped in neutral color paints and the gorgeous wallpaper…

Stylist Jenni Juurinen

Stylist Jenni Juurinen

I found Jenni via Emmas inspirational pinboard…  Don’t you just love Emma’s eye? I do. She really curates such lovely pins and her love of white, clean spaces makes her a kindred spirit of mine for sure! Here are a few more from Jenni’s portfolio – I think the pendant lights with the wooden beads are amazing and wonder who makes them. Such a clever idea! I’m also crazy about charcoal gray walls at the moment so these rooms make me happy…

Stylist Jenni Juurinen

Stylist Jenni Juurinen

And speaking of Finland, did you know that my book is now available in Finnish?! I know, right? Serious! I’m so excited to think of it being in Finnish book shops. Quite cool! It is called, “”Sisusta tyylillä – 1000 inspiroivaa sisustusideaa kodin jokaiseen huoneeseen” and is available for purchase here.

Does anyone know the name/manufacturer of the wallpaper shown above in the second image?

(images: jenni juurinen)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on January 24, 2012

1. Elena commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 1:21pm

I love the leather belts around the magazines idea in the second picture. A great look that can be so easily achieved. I will definetely try this.
    Congrats on the book !
    Elena´s last blog post ..Paris Vs. New York

2. Susan Serra, CKD commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 1:27pm

That is one big pinboard! Yes, the images are all so crisp yet dreamy, the best of both worlds. I love all the white and the simple, real, communication of her work.
    Susan Serra, CKD´s last blog post ..Kohler

3. Emily@theNest commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 1:41pm

Holly, I love the spoons dipped in paint- I’ve been thinking of doing likewise with a sizeable collection of not-really-antique-but-old spoons I’ve amassed… Thanks for the eye candy as always! x
    Emily@theNest´s last blog post ..From Porridge to Birds

4. MoodKids - Maike commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 1:46pm

very nice, pinned the spoons yesterday too! also like her colourfull pictures!
    MoodKids – Maike´s last blog post ..Fashion – Stripes

5. Jenni B commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 2:25pm

Oh, it’s available in Finnish? I had thought of purchasing the English version, but perhaps I will opt for the Finnish one and give it to my mother as a present… and then devour it at my parents’ ;D

6. Jessica commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 2:38pm

Love the composition of the spoons in that photo…and the buckled straps on the newspaper!
    Jessica´s last blog post ..Decor from the Shore: Shell

7. Kiana commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 4:11pm

I love that couch in the third picture! Any ideas where to get it?
    Kiana´s last blog post ..Scenes from our weekend…

8. Josie commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 7:00pm

I love this! So inspirational. x
    Josie´s last blog post ..OH GIRL, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

9. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 7:33pm

I have been considering a basket-style drop light for my kitchen…this makes it even more tempting. Very fun don’t you think?
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..National Pie Day!

10. Lisa Graham commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 9:23pm

I want a whole drawer full of those spoons!
    Lisa Graham´s last blog post ..Faith at the Coffee Shop Art Show

11. Lisa @ Lisa's Creative Designs commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 9:41pm

Her photos are just lovely. She has a very clean sense of style. Me? I am a clutter bug but I can really appreciate her designs. Very cool. I will have to go check out her pinboards.
    Lisa @ Lisa’s Creative Designs´s last blog post ..Creating A “New” Pantry From Recycled Doors

12. Jennifer commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 11:13pm

Congratulations on the Finnish translation! It really is an awesome book! I love the charcoal walls too. In fact, if I had it my way, most of the walls in my house would probably be different shades of gray.
    Jennifer´s last blog post ..Chanel Book Giveaway!

13. lebenslustiger commented
    January 24th, 2012 at 11:40pm

What a CUTE sounding language! I’m so happy for you and your book going around the world! Well done
    lebenslustiger´s last blog post ..FORMIDABLE…

14. Camille commented
    January 25th, 2012 at 10:51am

The spoons are so lovely … ;)
    Camille´s last blog post ..La poule de Laurence …

15. meandering pearl commented
    January 25th, 2012 at 12:55pm

Still.. .& Gorgeous!!!

Oh so lovely!!!

16. Glenda Childers commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 12:13am

The simplicity of the spoons dipped in paint … how lovely.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..The Perfectly Imperfect Home ~ a book review

17. Laura Gaskill commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 1:56am

Ooh, gorgeous! I adore Emma’s taste too, there are always good things to find on her blog & pinterest. And how fun to hear your book has been translated into yet another language – way to go, Holly! : ) xo Laura
    Laura Gaskill´s last blog post ..Art Styling + Interior Photo Tips With D.S. Brennan

18. Ashlea commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 5:35am

The wire cages on those lights are to die for! Love them!!

19. Jenni commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 10:07am

Hi,
    Thank you for the blogpost. The wallpaper is from Happy Nature collection by Fiona Walldesign.

20. Ola commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 12:37pm
  21. Daniel commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 2:30pm

Hi, love the pictures, just amazing!! Have a great day!!
    Daniel´s last blog post ..Godswindow Residence in South Africa by Gass Architecture Design Studio

22. Tabitha (From Single to Married) commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 2:45pm

LOVE the wallpaper – it’s simply beautiful!
    Tabitha (From Single to Married)´s last blog post ..walk with me

23. Sille commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Do you know where the black chair is from??

24. Inge commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 7:56pm

Love the neutral & soft colors and the cute wallpaper! It would be great to use in kids’ rooms… or any other room actually. :-) Have absolutely no idea of what the name of this wallpaper would be, maybe you can mail Jenni?
    Thanks for sharing always such inspiring pictures here on your blog!
    Love, Inge x

25. Zane commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 8:39pm

stunning, I absolutely love this
    Zane´s last blog post ..Teacher’s pet

26. Kelly commented
    January 26th, 2012 at 10:14pm

Gorgeous. Love the muted color palate. While I’m loving the current neon trend for spring, these are a refreshing break of calm and serenity.

27. casapinka commented
    January 27th, 2012 at 2:14am

Beautiful and clean, and yet very inspired. I love that first photo…must go look at her pinboards.
    casapinka´s last blog post ..Broiling a Birthday Cake

28. rinna commented
    January 27th, 2012 at 9:09am

I have that spoon photo (ripped from a magazine) on my inspiration board. It’s so simple and beautiful.

29. dagný björg* commented
    January 27th, 2012 at 11:11am

I love every single thing on these images! Beautiful
    dagný björg*´s last blog post ..Simple pleasures

30. tiina - sparkling ink commented
    January 27th, 2012 at 2:05pm

I have really been admiring her work! Love to flip throw magazine pages and discover Jenni’s styling. For me, she truly represents the best of modern Finnish style, the way I experience and see it here.

31. Jenn commented
    January 28th, 2012 at 6:06am

These are beautifully styled. The careful editing and deliberate placement of every item in the compositions are fantastic! Love.
    Jenn´s last blog post ..New work in progress//

32. Andrea commented
    January 29th, 2012 at 10:24pm

I’ll say, I just popped over to her pinboard and there is a distinct theme there alright. Tonally brilliant. I love the couch you re-posted here. Always love a good couch!

33. Dianne commented
    January 30th, 2012 at 7:20pm

I love the dipped spoons. I saw a similar take on an event planners blog where they dipped the ends of knives in paint and gradually lightened the paint each dip to give a gradual change in colour. It was really beautiful. Thanks for sharing this art!

34. Paulina commented
    July 13th, 2012 at 2:37pm

Your book is also available in Polish ;)) And I love it!