Books + Magazines

New Issue EST Magazine

January 31, 2012

It’s always a pleasure to find beautiful places and things to point you to, and today I have a couple of great ones starting with EST magazine. I’ve talked about this gorgeous e-mag before but their current issue just went live a few hours ago and it is definitely work a peek. It’s so inspirational and packed with modern, well-edited rooms and in this issue, lots of Scandinavian shout outs. I love the trend report with shots of pink and the fashion spread with all of the happy Spring tones. See for yourself…

New Issue EST Magazine

My favorite room in this magazine…

New Issue EST Magazine

New Issue EST Magazine

Stunning display and yummy concrete floors.

New Issue EST Magazine

New Issue EST Magazine

New Issue EST Magazine

Just add pink!

New Issue EST Magazine

I have the lamp shown above, it’s from Muuto and is a favorite piece in my studio space at home. The pillow reminds me of a disco ball so of course I love it!

New Issue EST Magazine

This image is a favorite because I own the same rug (though mine is a bit pinker) and sometimes seeing things that you own in another person’s home is a bit fun, isn’t it?

How is that for a little inspiration and eye candy? Great issue, EST!

(images: est magazine)

You Might Also Like

22 Comments

• Reply Lu January 31, 2012 at 11:45 am

The concrete floor is absolutely amazing! Thank you for the pictures … I love it!

Enjoy the week!
    LU_

• Reply Sandra JALLU January 31, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Love the knitted blanket in the “just add pink” photo

• Reply Jaclyn January 31, 2012 at 12:18 pm

yeah for Australian e-mags – love to see them getting the support they deserve. Lots of talent coming from down under these days – thanks for the eye candy Holly!

• Reply Tabitha (From Single to Married) January 31, 2012 at 12:39 pm

So beautiful! It must be the mom in me, but as I was looking at those pictures I kept thinking, “how on earth do they keep it clean?” :)

• Reply Ingrid Jansen January 31, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Hej Holly, talking about inspiration… lovely interior & magazine. The bedroom is so pretty and that rug is indeed amazing. Last week my friend Lia brought me the last 101 woonideeen issue with your home :) Had to laugh out loud about the book writing you did when you were just a little girl. Always follow your dreams. Cheers from snowwhite Dordrecht.

• Reply Mitica Fashion Illustrations January 31, 2012 at 12:54 pm

Lovely interios :O)

• Reply Caroline January 31, 2012 at 1:33 pm

Beautiful indeed :D

• Reply Artplay by Vivian Hawker January 31, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Beautiful! I absolutely love it all. The gorgeous white painted wood floor in the stairway and the concrete floors and kitchen island, white and splash of pink. And the fashion (I love how designers can find inspiration from both home decor and fashion). Looks like a Great magazine!

• Reply lebenslustiger January 31, 2012 at 3:24 pm

The cover picture is also one of my favourits – would love to have one of those rugs… – what a GREAT e-mag! Thanks!

• Reply Bonnie McCarthy January 31, 2012 at 5:14 pm

I love that super-nubby bedspread and the knit cover on the stool is great!! Reminds me of those folks who knit covers for the parking meters -which is also pretty cute! Great mag!

• Reply MinaStickor January 31, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Lovely inspiration!

• Reply Zane January 31, 2012 at 8:11 pm

beautiful and inspirational

• Reply Carmen @ Forgotten Fancies January 31, 2012 at 11:45 pm

Oh my, they are all so lovely, I do’t know which room I like more. Now if only I can magically turn my apartment into one of these magazine spreads.

• Reply Jennie Fynn February 1, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Just looked at Est magazine after seeing these pics. What a lovely publication, gorgeous pictures and interesting videos. Thanks for sharing this

• Reply Pretty Dandy Homewares February 2, 2012 at 12:41 am

I ADORE that wooden lamp from Muuto – have been trying to get my hands on one for ages! Lots of lovely homewares to admire here!

Becky
    x

• Reply Judy February 3, 2012 at 10:59 am

Really a nice magazine!! Love the decoration! And the pink rug is so vibrant and I’m in love with it! Where could I get one?

• Reply Monica Lee February 4, 2012 at 1:00 pm

I love a sparkly pillow too! I always get too practical about buying them….I need to let that go! They are so pretty!

• Reply joejoejoejoe February 6, 2012 at 9:37 pm

i love you blog. love it a lot. a lot a lot. i have just bought a house and it needs a floor. i constantly see concrete floors on your blog (and in mags and such) and i think they are absolutly stunning. esp with mid century modern and retro and flea market finds. but it is very pricey! do you know of some kind of alternative that looks just as good or has a similar effect?

• Reply Maria February 9, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Love the blanket in the “just add pink! comment! Would you please let me know where it is from? Suddenly, I need that blanket!! :-)

• Reply Maria February 9, 2012 at 9:06 pm

• Reply Melissa VW February 15, 2012 at 2:05 am

Maria, I *think* the wool bedspread is by Nicole Farhi in London. I saw another just like it featured in Abigail Ahern’s sneak peek on Design*Sponge the other day… So gorgeous. And probably spendy. :)

• Reply Carola March 14, 2012 at 9:04 am

I love the wool bedspread too!
    Thanks for sharing Est magazine!