New Issue EST Magazine

It’s always a pleasure to find beautiful places and things to point you to, and today I have a couple of great ones starting with EST magazine. I’ve talked about this gorgeous e-mag before but their current issue just went live a few hours ago and it is definitely work a peek. It’s so inspirational and packed with modern, well-edited rooms and in this issue, lots of Scandinavian shout outs. I love the trend report with shots of pink and the fashion spread with all of the happy Spring tones. See for yourself…

EST Magazine

My favorite room in this magazine…

EST Magazine

EST Magazine

Stunning display and yummy concrete floors.

EST Magazine

EST Magazine

EST Magazine

Just add pink!

EST Magazine

I have the lamp shown above, it’s from Muuto and is a favorite piece in my studio space at home. The pillow reminds me of a disco ball so of course I love it!

EST Magazine

This image is a favorite because I own the same rug (though mine is a bit pinker) and sometimes seeing things that you own in another person’s home is a bit fun, isn’t it?

How is that for a little inspiration and eye candy? Great issue, EST!

(images: est magazine)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on January 31, 2012

1. Lu commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 11:45am

The concrete floor is absolutely amazing! Thank you for the pictures … I love it!

Enjoy the week!
    LU_

2. Sandra JALLU commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 12:01pm

Love the knitted blanket in the “just add pink” photo

3. Jaclyn commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 12:18pm

yeah for Australian e-mags – love to see them getting the support they deserve. Lots of talent coming from down under these days – thanks for the eye candy Holly!
    Jaclyn´s last blog post ..jack & nick

4. Tabitha (From Single to Married) commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 12:39pm

So beautiful! It must be the mom in me, but as I was looking at those pictures I kept thinking, “how on earth do they keep it clean?” :)
    Tabitha (From Single to Married)´s last blog post ..There are No Guarantees

5. Ingrid Jansen commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 12:41pm

Hej Holly, talking about inspiration… lovely interior & magazine. The bedroom is so pretty and that rug is indeed amazing. Last week my friend Lia brought me the last 101 woonideeen issue with your home :) Had to laugh out loud about the book writing you did when you were just a little girl. Always follow your dreams. Cheers from snowwhite Dordrecht.

6. Mitica Fashion Illustrations commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 12:54pm

Lovely interios :O)

7. Caroline commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 1:33pm

Beautiful indeed :D
    Caroline´s last blog post ..Do what you love :D

8. Artplay by Vivian Hawker commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 1:37pm

Beautiful! I absolutely love it all. The gorgeous white painted wood floor in the stairway and the concrete floors and kitchen island, white and splash of pink. And the fashion (I love how designers can find inspiration from both home decor and fashion). Looks like a Great magazine!
    Artplay by Vivian Hawker´s last blog post ..Original Custom Graphic "BLISS" Canvas Painting

9. lebenslustiger commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 3:24pm

The cover picture is also one of my favourits – would love to have one of those rugs… – what a GREAT e-mag! Thanks!
    lebenslustiger´s last blog post ..WEEKEND LUCK – HOP INTO THE TUB – SONNENTOR JANUARY RAFFLE

10. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 5:14pm

I love that super-nubby bedspread and the knit cover on the stool is great!! Reminds me of those folks who knit covers for the parking meters -which is also pretty cute! Great mag!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Grime Fighters: Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

11. MinaStickor commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 7:54pm

Lovely inspiration!

12. Zane commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 8:11pm

beautiful and inspirational
    Zane´s last blog post ..Don’t think, just let it out

13. Carmen @ Forgotten Fancies commented
    January 31st, 2012 at 11:45pm

Oh my, they are all so lovely, I do’t know which room I like more. Now if only I can magically turn my apartment into one of these magazine spreads.
    Carmen @ Forgotten Fancies´s last blog post ..Desktop fancy – February calendar

14. Jennie Fynn commented
    February 1st, 2012 at 10:07pm

Just looked at Est magazine after seeing these pics. What a lovely publication, gorgeous pictures and interesting videos. Thanks for sharing this

15. Pretty Dandy Homewares commented
    February 2nd, 2012 at 12:41am

I ADORE that wooden lamp from Muuto – have been trying to get my hands on one for ages! Lots of lovely homewares to admire here!

Becky
    x

16. Judy commented
    February 3rd, 2012 at 10:59am

Really a nice magazine!! Love the decoration! And the pink rug is so vibrant and I’m in love with it! Where could I get one?
    Judy´s last blog post ..The First Station – Paris – Encounter Eiffel Tower

17. Monica Lee commented
    February 4th, 2012 at 1:00pm

I love a sparkly pillow too! I always get too practical about buying them….I need to let that go! They are so pretty!
    Monica Lee´s last blog post ..Almost there! A few interviews have been conducted….

18. joejoejoejoe commented
    February 6th, 2012 at 9:37pm

i love you blog. love it a lot. a lot a lot. i have just bought a house and it needs a floor. i constantly see concrete floors on your blog (and in mags and such) and i think they are absolutly stunning. esp with mid century modern and retro and flea market finds. but it is very pricey! do you know of some kind of alternative that looks just as good or has a similar effect?

19. Maria commented
    February 9th, 2012 at 9:06pm

Love the blanket in the “just add pink! comment! Would you please let me know where it is from? Suddenly, I need that blanket!! :-)

20. Maria commented
    February 9th, 2012 at 9:06pm

21. Melissa VW commented
    February 15th, 2012 at 2:05am

Maria, I *think* the wool bedspread is by Nicole Farhi in London. I saw another just like it featured in Abigail Ahern’s sneak peek on Design*Sponge the other day… So gorgeous. And probably spendy. :)

22. Carola commented
    March 14th, 2012 at 9:04am

I love the wool bedspread too!
    Thanks for sharing Est magazine!
    Carola´s last blog post ..Estilo Escandinavo