Shopping + Products

Kate Spade Featuring Florence Broadhurst

February 15, 2012

Love seeing the teaming up of Kate Spade and Florence Broadhurst for a limited collection of things for the home and to wear that look so fresh for spring. These strong black and white graphic prints caught my eye today, particularly when a bold, punchy orange is thrown in.  This would make for a fabulously retro kitchen scheme for sure! If orange isn’t your thing, you could swap it out for love heart red or a big bad banana yellow or even a fabulous kermit the frog green. And yes, I should totally name paint for a living or nail polish! ha ha!

Kate Spade Featuring Florence Broadhurst

Do you like this pattern or do you wish another Broadhurst pattern had made the cut? And did you see the lining of this coat? It’s gorgeous though severely out of my price range…

(image: kate spade ny)

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply Ingrid February 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Madly in bed… so funny

• Reply Megan February 15, 2012 at 5:26 pm

beautiful!!!!!

• Reply Sarah Cooper-White February 15, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I love this Florence Broadhurst design. I made a roman blind out of this fabric for my home five years ago, it’s still up and I love it every time I look at it. There’s something strangely calming about it and it never looks dated.

• Reply Sandra February 15, 2012 at 6:01 pm

I like the pattern but I especially like the move to MORE bold patterns. Like most, I was/am on the minimalist bandwagon but secretly am attracted to these patterns. No pussy-footing around – these are a STATEMENT!

• Reply Anja February 15, 2012 at 7:20 pm

I love the white flowers on the black background, not so keen on the reverse for some reason.
    And the coat is rather lovely!

• Reply Diane February 15, 2012 at 8:45 pm

I love this pattern, and especially how it’s reversed in the dress. Love the wallpaper, too.

• Reply sue February 15, 2012 at 9:39 pm

i have LOVED this print for years and years… and have pondered numerous times about how to use it in my home (a cushion, a canvas, a bed skirt perhaps)… and to be honest, i was a little sad when i happened upon this over at kate spade… it’s hard to explain, but i think i’m a little worried i’m going to grow weary of it now that it’s splashed all over pencils and shoes, handbags and bangles… a little like its new found popularity cheapens it… :(

• Reply Ada @ New York February 15, 2012 at 11:00 pm

I love the coat lining!!! .. maybe in PINK color would be even prettier! I am a bit fan of black + white … thoooought this wallpaper design may be a bit too much for me, I do luv the design on the milk + sugar containers.

• Reply Tamara February 16, 2012 at 12:05 am

Japanese Floral is my favourite Broadhurst pattern. So much so that a few years ago I painted my garden gnome in this pattern!

• Reply kristin johnsen February 16, 2012 at 12:10 am

You always introduce me to the coolest things I’ve never known I wanted! I love this pattern – I want the dress she is wearing! And I LOVE the coat! Thanks – I’ve got to find more of this fabric, even if I just have a piece to look at now and then…..lovely!

• Reply Tegan @ Style Chic February 16, 2012 at 1:49 am

LOVE that wallpaper!

• Reply Anastasia February 16, 2012 at 2:19 am

ohhh I was going to blog about this too – ha! love both labels and what a great collaboration!

• Reply Kylie @ All Things Lovely February 16, 2012 at 7:43 am

Stunning design!! Love the cute photo as well :)

• Reply Bonnie McCarthy February 16, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I heart Kate Spade!

• Reply Suzanne Vachon February 19, 2012 at 7:00 pm

Hi,

I find the pattern quite interesting, it looks like a Mackintosh (Arts and Crafts) pattern with a retro 70’s look, I like it it has good strong design, would look terrific in a powder room with a white lacquered ceiling and a black floor.

Thanks again for you are a great inspiration.

• Reply Salli @ Tiipii February 22, 2012 at 2:17 am

I have always loved this print. I must get me one of those teacups!

• Reply anne marie March 14, 2012 at 12:31 pm

kate should really just send you a coat….that would just be the thing to do I think!!

and btw; I didn’t comment earlier, but had to tell you thank you for sharing that wallpaper from spain…i love the bold print on that floral…great idea