Fashion & Color From Matchbook Mag

The new April issue of Matchbook mag just went live and I’m loving the bright bursts of color and the fashion spreads. They’ve totally energized me today – hope that they do the same for you. What colors are you into at the moment anyway? I was just thinking about how much I want to work with peach, copper, mint and neon orange so I think I’ll put something together around that palette. Any color crushes that you’ve having lately?

Matchbook

Matchbook

Matchbook

Matchbook

Matchbook

Beautiful spreads, Matchbook girls! Juicy fruity colors definitely work on this gray Spring day for me…

(images: matchbook mag)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines, fashion + accessories on April 02, 2012

1. Jem commented
    April 2nd, 2012 at 7:25pm

I’m all over mint green, and yellow at the moment – both together and separately.

The inspiration board with the yellow backdrop is so striking and loving the rolled up shirt sleeves in shades of pink. So cheering!
    Jem´s last blog post ..Shake it like a Polaroid picture

2. Natasha Fatah commented
    April 2nd, 2012 at 7:37pm

I’m such a sucker for colour. This is a great post!

xoxo

3. Kelsey @ Pinegate Road commented
    April 2nd, 2012 at 9:21pm

I was thinking the same thing when browsing Matchbook this morning! The Palm Beach meets New York colors were to die for.
    Kelsey @ Pinegate Road´s last blog post ..IN REVIEW | march two-thousand and twelve

4. melody commented
    April 2nd, 2012 at 9:29pm

I ADORE those portraits on the wall in the first photo.

5. Kristin Johnsen commented
    April 2nd, 2012 at 9:31pm

a mocha brown, off white and turquoise that my husband used in the basement really look good – and remind me of my favorite Trophy Cupcakes colors! Also in to what maybe are sorbet colors – peach/orange, maroon pink, mint green – from Leslie’s color blog and from the gelato up the street – maybe I’m just hungry!
    Kristin Johnsen´s last blog post ..A new adventure in medicine – a second time to glow

6. brighton commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 12:41am

those girls are OH so taleneted!!!
    brighton´s last blog post ..Kendra Scott Giveaway!

7. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 2:53am

I still have a crush on blue with a little bit of red!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Easter Jar D.I.Y.

8. Robin commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 3:23am

Thanks for the share!! Read it “cover to cover”!

9. Daniel - Let me be inspired commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 11:38am

Hi, wow love the colors!! Have a wonderful day!
    Daniel – Let me be inspired´s last blog post ..Inspirational Wall Stickers

10. Casa e Cose commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 4:02pm

OH ANOTHER ONLINE MAG….SOON THAT WILL BE ALL IM DOING…READING ON LINE MAGAZINES :) the color combo i love now is peach, nude and blues but im also in love with grey, lime and pink……superb!

11. Laura Trevey commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 4:57pm

I think this April issue is one of the best!! Bright and beautiful ~
    Laura Trevey´s last blog post ..Orange and Lavender

12. Maria @ All Things Luxurious commented
    April 3rd, 2012 at 8:14pm

I love the brightness! Perfect for Spring! ;-)
    Maria @ All Things Luxurious´s last blog post ..Acrylic Furniture

13. Patti Trostle commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 3:20am

Beautiful color and very inspiring!

14. Tamara commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 5:20am

I’m currently loving fuchsia with copper/gold – seen in Dinosaur Designs latest plum wishbone bangle; and on ‘The Hunger Games’ Effie Trinket’s lips when she calls out the names of District 12 tributes.
    Tamara´s last blog post ..Original hand cut papercut sitting bird in cage – Large white by tamaradesigns

15. cathy commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 3:10pm

Oh my gosh I am so into orange…I always thought of it as a Autumn color and was feeling confused why I was so into it now. But look how bright and bold and spring looking it is in this post, love it!
    cathy´s last blog post ..A Beginning

16. Tracy A. commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 3:48pm

I’ve not heard of this magazine before – it’s fabulous! Thanks!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post .."How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you were?" ~ Satchel Paige

17. Lauren commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 5:44pm

oh these colors make me drool! so beautiful! currently loving pinks and golds paired together…
    Lauren´s last blog post ..The Fog Is Lifting…

18. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 7:48pm

Love the bursts of pink!! This says spring to me in so many ways! Love it!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Curb Appeal: Garage Doors

19. Jessica @shimmerkai commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 10:37pm

I’m definitely into spring palettes right now…lighter shades that fade to dark. Sea green/teals + a pop of orange is amazing too!
    Jessica @shimmerkai´s last blog post ..Decor from the Shore: Tropical Flora

20. sue commented
    April 4th, 2012 at 11:58pm

happy colours!
    sue´s last blog post ..you’ve arrived {transitional spaces}…

21. Helen commented
    April 5th, 2012 at 3:40pm

Thanks for introducing me to matchbook mag! Love it.

22. elli by studio34E commented
    April 5th, 2012 at 7:27pm

spring is here! so colourful post! pink: i love it!!

23. elissa commented
    April 6th, 2012 at 3:14am

awesome snapshots! i need to carve some time this weekend to dive into the latest issue.
    elissa´s last blog post ..Pixel Stencil

24. Charlie H. commented
    April 6th, 2012 at 8:38pm

I like the orange and pink shade. Very summer and vibrant. What’s your favorite color by the way? Mine’s pink.

-Charlie
    Charlie H.´s last blog post ..How To Pick Up Girls

25. deneise b commented
    April 7th, 2012 at 6:14am

love the paintings, love the prints and love the couple…5 kids and still all that talent shared…wow!

26. lebenslustiger commented
    April 7th, 2012 at 8:11pm

What a color feast! Wonderful…
    lebenslustiger´s last blog post ..Happy Easter…

27. sue commented
    April 8th, 2012 at 8:31pm

thanks for the introduction to matchbook… another lovely find!!!
    sue´s last blog post ..colour match {matchbook magazine}…

28. Lokanin commented
    April 10th, 2012 at 5:57am

Great post – got to love color!

29. Aga commented
    April 10th, 2012 at 1:24pm

Amaizing paints!!

30. Bianca commented
    April 10th, 2012 at 4:28pm

These pictures are all so very pretty. I love the idea of the clothes as a design element but strongly suspect my boyfriend would believe I had lost my marbles if I started hanging my prettiest clothes all about the flat :)

31. Michelle commented
    April 10th, 2012 at 7:23pm

One of the things that excite me this summer is the use of bright colors. You have an impressive selection. I just love the blouses, they are just what I need to maintain being fresh and cool this summer.
    Michelle´s last blog post ..DTS Home

32. Brooke H commented
    April 18th, 2012 at 6:24am

What a wonderful color post! I’ll certainly be checking out Matchbook.
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..Head Shot Illustrations for Polka Dot Bride

33. Homely Style commented
    October 28th, 2012 at 3:47pm

Those are really happy and lovely colors!
    Homely Style´s last blog post ..Wood White Study Room

34. Elli commented
    August 22nd, 2014 at 11:42am

I prefer pink, peach and mint green! Your images look inspiring. I like the one with hanging pictures and pink pillows. Also, the vase motive makes it look interesting and fashionable. For me, colors are very important to have them at home and generally in daily life!