Happy Weekend!

I’d like to wish you all a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you on Monday and then I’m off to London until next Friday so I’ll be blogging from my hotel next week. I’m looking forward to the trip, a little work and a little pleasure… but I’m bringing my laptop and plan to work in my room at night so I can stay in touch with everyone here on decor8. Until Monday, I’d like to encourage you to check out the decor8 Interior Styling group on Flickr with over 3,700 global members and nearly 7,000 photos of homes submitted by group members – bloggers, decorators, designers, budding stylists and everyone else – it’s a great group and I invite you to check it out! In case you need encouragement, here is a sneak peek of some of the most recent member photos submitted to the pool.

decor8 Interior Styling Group on Flickr

decor8 Interior Styling Group on Flickr

decor8 Interior Styling Group on Flickr

Lovely colors for Spring, right? The bursts of yellow, pink and orange caught my eye. What do you see that resonates with you?

Have a nice weekend and I’ll see you again on Monday. xo, Holly

(images: dottie angel, trisha brink, jane schouten, annabelle, jasna janekovic and gordana mladenovic.)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on April 21, 2012

1. Kathy commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 1:56am

I LOVE those chairs on that small dining room table. The yellow seats really pop out.
    I will check out the group over at flickr :)

2. Angeles commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 2:53am

Lovely selection! I love the tiny yellow shelves =)

3. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 6:02am

Happy weekend! Hope it is a great one!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Insta-Friday…

4. Tanja commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 6:38am

Hi Holly happy weekend :) hope you have a great trip to London. When will the next BYW be, seems like it’s been postponed a bit? Wishing you a great day, Tanja

5. heidi commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 7:53am

Lovely place! Thanks for inspiration, we are changing apartments and this is what I was looking for:)

6. Dominique Décoratrice commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 8:35am

Attractive inspirations

7. jo commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 9:21am

So fresh and colourful looking. Makes you want to have a good spring clean.
    Enjoy your weekend, and London! x x

8. em commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 9:54am

lovely selection! these colors are so dreamy!

9. ines commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 11:07am

Happy weekend to you too. Have a good trip to London and enjoy your time there.

ines
    ines´s last blog post ..Monster

10. Ashley {GirlyObsessions} commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 2:23pm

Thanks for sharing Holly! Have a great trip to London!
    Ashley {GirlyObsessions}´s last blog post ..Obsession collection: Nude pumps.

11. Tracy A. commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 3:09pm

Your sampling of photos is intriguing – so I will definitely check it out. Have a wonderful weekend and safe travels to London!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post ..Sh*t Knitters Say

12. Julie Khuu commented
    April 21st, 2012 at 10:10pm

All those pops of neon are what I’m dying to incorporate into my spring mix! Great fun update and best of all, a little goes a LONG way! Fab inspiration as always!

xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

13. Chrystina commented
    April 22nd, 2012 at 1:07am

So. As a girl who travels a lot, I must ask. Have you mastered blogging as effectively from a laptop in a hotel room as you do in your own home/studio/office?
    Chrystina´s last blog post ..a day in south central connecticut

14. lebenslustiger commented
    April 22nd, 2012 at 11:05am

Would Love to join that group!!!

15. Jessica @shimmerkai commented
    April 23rd, 2012 at 5:22am

Always connect with the cool colors of those stars, but surprisingly loving that pink vase too. Have a great time in London!
    Jessica @shimmerkai´s last blog post ..Painted Stone

16. decor8 commented
    April 23rd, 2012 at 10:10am

Yes! I work from a laptop a lot so for me there is no difference working at a desk at home or from a laptop in a hotel lobby. I think it comes down to disciplining myself to do it while traveling!

17. Ada (hellooo home) commented
    April 24th, 2012 at 12:36am

Hmm, what resonate with me .. ALL OF IT!!! :) Ok, ok .. if I had to choice, I would say the living room photo (i LOVE the tufted ottoman). Have FUN in London!
    Ada (hellooo home)´s last blog post ..Monday’s Make-it … { our garden ‘indoors’ | Part 2 }

18. Erin commented
    April 24th, 2012 at 1:51am

I loveeeee the idea of hanging up pictures with simple metal slips. So unique and so cheap too!