Limitless Pictures

Hello my dear friends. How are you? We have summer weather here and it’s been simply lovely! Sunshine and low 80’s weather never ceases to put a spring in my step and after a rather dull few weeks of gray, cold weather this is a most welcome change. Today I heard from Karen, the lady behind Limitless Pictures, a business based out of England that specializes in putting together features for magazines. Limitless Pictures photographs homes and puts together features for magazines like Elle Decoration, Sunday Times, Red, and more and told me that she is currently looking for new properties. I love the first image below – so much character!

Limitless Pictures

Limitless Pictures

Limitless Pictures

Limitless Pictures

I thought to spread the news I’d show you some images from her portfolio online, though I encourage you to check out her site for more views of beautiful, inspiring spaces.

Thank you Karen for writing in!

(images: limitless pictures)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on May 24, 2012

1. kamila commented
    May 24th, 2012 at 5:29pm

So preety, I like the style and yes the first and third photo so inspiring!
    kamila´s last blog post ..black dress

2. Ariana {And Here We Are...} commented
    May 24th, 2012 at 5:43pm

Really gorgeous! We are just getting a little sunshine here in England, and it really does make the whole world seem like a better place!
    Ariana {And Here We Are…}´s last blog post ..Expat Life: Let’s Talk About Culture Shock (Part 2)

3. JUURI commented
    May 25th, 2012 at 7:03pm

Superb stories! They are all stunning and very unique. I wanna see these photos bigger, in a magazine sometime. I love the old-world feel of those living spaces… something that you can’t really find in the US, because it’s not old. ;)

4. Karina commented
    May 25th, 2012 at 9:52pm

That STOVE. So cool. And the bathtub – dream tub…
    Karina´s last blog post ..Have a dreamy weekend!

5. Bonnie McCarthy commented
    May 25th, 2012 at 11:38pm

Love, love, love this concept!!! What a great idea she has! And obviously incredibly talented too. Hooray for summer!!!!
    Bonnie McCarthy´s last blog post ..Designer Style: 10 Lessons From a Showcase House

6. Ría commented
    May 26th, 2012 at 12:23am

I love that bathroom!
    Ría´s last blog post ..News.

7. Amberly @ The Good Life commented
    May 26th, 2012 at 2:14am

I am always looking for new inspiration sources so this is great! That first photo is especially cool, I love the bananas! Looking forward to checking out their site!

~Amberly
    Amberly @ The Good Life´s last blog post ..Favorite Things: In My Apartment

8. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    May 26th, 2012 at 6:44am

Oh, her work is amazing. Thank you sharing this!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Insta-Friday…

9. Cathy commented
    May 29th, 2012 at 7:25am

Love the chair next to the fireplace – any idea where it’s from?