uncategorized

Limitless Pictures

May 24, 2012

Hello my dear friends. How are you? We have summer weather here and it’s been simply lovely! Sunshine and low 80’s weather never ceases to put a spring in my step and after a rather dull few weeks of gray, cold weather this is a most welcome change. Today I heard from Karen, the lady behind Limitless Pictures, a business based out of England that specializes in putting together features for magazines. Limitless Pictures photographs homes and puts together features for magazines like Elle Decoration, Sunday Times, Red, and more and told me that she is currently looking for new properties. I love the first image below – so much character!

Limitless Pictures

Limitless Pictures

Limitless Pictures

Limitless Pictures

I thought to spread the news I’d show you some images from her portfolio online, though I encourage you to check out her site for more views of beautiful, inspiring spaces.

Thank you Karen for writing in!

(images: limitless pictures)

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply kamila May 24, 2012 at 5:29 pm

So preety, I like the style and yes the first and third photo so inspiring!

• Reply Ariana {And Here We Are...} May 24, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Really gorgeous! We are just getting a little sunshine here in England, and it really does make the whole world seem like a better place!

• Reply JUURI May 25, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Superb stories! They are all stunning and very unique. I wanna see these photos bigger, in a magazine sometime. I love the old-world feel of those living spaces… something that you can’t really find in the US, because it’s not old. ;)

• Reply Karina May 25, 2012 at 9:52 pm

That STOVE. So cool. And the bathtub – dream tub…

• Reply Bonnie McCarthy May 25, 2012 at 11:38 pm

Love, love, love this concept!!! What a great idea she has! And obviously incredibly talented too. Hooray for summer!!!!

• Reply Ría May 26, 2012 at 12:23 am

I love that bathroom!

• Reply Amberly @ The Good Life May 26, 2012 at 2:14 am

I am always looking for new inspiration sources so this is great! That first photo is especially cool, I love the bananas! Looking forward to checking out their site!

~Amberly

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang May 26, 2012 at 6:44 am

Oh, her work is amazing. Thank you sharing this!

• Reply Cathy May 29, 2012 at 7:25 am

Love the chair next to the fireplace – any idea where it’s from?