Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

I came across some great wallpaper and wall decals that are both totally removable and thought that I couldn’t skip sharing these gems  today from The Wall Sticker Company. I adore the geometric patterns and how clean and simple they look while still managing to spruce up a space in a most beautiful way. For renters, this is a dream come true!

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company is based out of Australia but ships worldwide and has been in business since 2006. They create a range of wall sticker and wallpapers for homes, businesses, commercial spaces and schools and also have guest designers from around the world design ranges for them too.

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company

Do you see any favorites?

(images: the wall sticker company)

Posted by decor8 in Uncategorized on July 09, 2012

1. caroline @trend-daily commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:02am

I love the kitchen implements stickers! Lovely idea to have world-wide guest designers too :-)
    caroline @trend-daily´s last blog post ..Styling Details….

2. Maggie commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:18am

thanks for the tip! i live in Australia so this is PERFECT!!

3. Kathryn commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:24am

goodness, I think I may have the perfect spot for that first one. lovely.

4. Jenni @ Jarfly commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:36am

Oh wow…I am a renter and this IS perfect…
    Jenni @ Jarfly´s last blog post ..Artist: Hope Johnson Ceramics

5. Shannon commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:39am

Yes! This is the answer to the wall above my chimney. Love.

6. Stacey commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 12:56am

love how fresh and simple they are. hard to choose a favourite, but the one behind the bed resonates with me the most.
    Stacey´s last blog post ..Take off your shoes…

7. Jessica @shimmerkai commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 3:30am

Love that triangle wallpaper!
    Jessica @shimmerkai´s last blog post ..Unique LA!

8. Lisa commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 4:14am

I love the last one! I can see this in my dining room. Lisa

9. Brooke H commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 4:29am

Just what I’ve been looking for! Been contemplating stenciling a pattern or finding a great decal. This may have made my decision. :)
    Brooke H´s last blog post ..July 4th Costume Sketches

10. Jessica @ The Paper Plume commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 4:45am

Wow! Some very cool designs. I love Jane Reiseger’s Zoo Wallpaper for a nursery (on their site). Have you ever checked out http://www.whatisblik.com/ ? Very cool decals there as well.

11. Toni-Skandivis commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 11:35am

I’m love with the kitchen stickers and now NEED a pair of scissors, a vegetable peeler and a whisk.
    Toni-Skandivis´s last blog post ..Five objects I desire

12. JUURI commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 4:56pm

I wonder if they are in a big sheet or individual shapes? I am curious!

13. Casey commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:08pm

Ooh, I love that last one. It’s a nice geometric pattern and colors are neutral enough to go with lots of other colors. That would be nice in my tiny hallway. The horses are great, too.

14. Tracey Fisher commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:36pm

The geometrics would be great in the back of a bookcase or even in kitchen cupboards. I’ve seen smaller stickers as trees and animals but I can’t believe you can cover an entire wall with a sticker. What a great idea.
    Tracey Fisher´s last blog post ..Thank you … Merci!

15. Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 7:36pm

I love these! Oddly enough, just before visiting your site today I was looking at stencils on Etsy. Although there were cute ones, I kept thinking how much work they involve, and how pressed for time I am. Imagine my delight when I saw this entry of yours! I imagine the shipping from Oz to Kansas would be hard on my budget, but I’m going to poke around that site and find out. Thanks!

16. mosey commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 8:16pm

Love these! Thanks for sharing!
    mosey´s last blog post ..visiting the yorkshire dales in england

17. Frida commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 9:43pm

I love the kitchen decals! Really nice! I would love to have them in my own kitchen.

By the way, have you seen my iPad-magazine? Issue no 2 was released in AppStore today. Its written in english (about Scandinavian design) perhaps something you would appreciate!

18. Frida commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 9:44pm

Oh, and the magazine can be found in AppStore/ Newsstand. Its called trendenser just like my blog!
    Frida´s last blog post ..Idag släpps nr 2 av Trendensers iPad-magasin

19. Sheetal commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 9:56pm

I love the horses! Fun and unique, and because it’s in black and white it can be easily incorporated into your home decor.

20. Inge commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 10:50pm

Truly genius that it’s totally removable wallpaper! I totally love the stickers in the kitchen, so funny… :-) And the horse wallpaper looks bold but fun too!
    Have a great Tuesday Holly, hope you’re doing ok!
    Love, Inge x
    Inge´s last blog post ..My latest adventures and lovely finds…

21. Helen commented
    July 10th, 2012 at 11:21pm

These are so great, is this the answer for all decorating enthusiasts who’s creative hands are tied by rental agreements!? :)

22. Nicole commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 12:21am

Love that iron headboard! Where’s it from?

23. fenny setiawan commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:59am

my fave will be the blue polka dots, simple yet playful for the room. I also like the tools images wall paper for the kitchen.

24. JJ commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 6:14am

These are so fun! My favorite shown is definitely the kitchen utensil pattern. I don’t know if I could choose a favorite from the website. I’d have to go with one of the maps or maybe the salvation jane cross. So glad to see these!

25. Kirsty commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 8:31am

Love love love this company! The quality of their wallpapers and decals are incredible!! The bold stripes (not pictured) are my favourite and they practically come in any colour you like.

26. Polly commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 10:17am

I love these! They are so fun and such a simple way of putting decoration on the walls without the hassle and permanence of wallpaper. I went on their website and I really want a whole world map on one of my walls! Amazing!! xx

27. Jutta commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 12:50pm

Wo-how I LOVE your new design! I’m a web designer and not easily pleased, but now I’m impressed. Great job!
    Jutta´s last blog post ..Operation Weed Removal

28. ClassiclyAmber commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 12:53pm

Yep, I love these…and am interested to see how easy it goes up!
    ClassiclyAmber´s last blog post ..Finally on Instagram!

29. Lily Summer commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 1:10pm

Dear Holly

Congrats to your redesign! I’ve been following your blog for months now and have been waiting for this step because there seemed to evolve a gap between you actual taste (reflected in your posts) and your own page. It is so new and fresh and suits your style…

Kind regards
    Lily

30. Sue commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 1:25pm

Fantastic wall decals and papers and loving the new look blog, just gorgeous. X

31. Tracy A. commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 1:30pm

That last one would be great for a knit shop!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post .."Carols of gladness ring from every tree." ~ Frances Anne Kemble – Or at least they did till the hawks showed up!

32. Izabella Souza Vicente Penna Escabeche commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 2:45pm

I just loved the new layout!
    Everything here is just perfect!
    XoXo

33. Andrea Victory-LaCasse commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 3:34pm

LOVE the new site design – and that I can change the backgrounds! Woah, awesome – I just can’t choose which one is my favourite. Great look, and fun too Holly!

34. Laura Gaskill commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 3:37pm

I just wanted to chime in and say I love the new design & tagline! It’s a big change, for sure, but still feels very “Holly” :) xoxo Laura
    Laura Gaskill´s last blog post ..Bixby’s Party: The Big 0-2! With Homemade Play Dough Recipe!

35. Asia commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 3:49pm

the kitchen stuff would be great for my kitchen!
    Asia´s last blog post ..the frontpage is history

36. seema commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:10pm

love your site redesign, Holly!

37. Laurie at House to Your Home commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:10pm

The unicorn print is awesome! How much fun! I love these easier ways to wallpaper, even for us home owners! Your new blog design is beautiful and so easy to get around! Love it!!

38. Lori Byrne commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:28pm

Loooove the new look!! Keep up the good work!

39. Stefanie commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:29pm

Love the new Layout !! :)

40. Susan commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:51pm

Amazing! I absolutely love the first design. I’m a renter, so these would be perfect for my space! Thanks for sharing.
    Susan
    Susan´s last blog post ..Interior Styling Dreams

41. Lauren Kellim commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:59pm

Holly!! The site looks amazing!! I love the customizable background! I just finished taking BYW2 and have been so inspired by you! Thank you for putting together such a wonderful and thoughtful course. Most of all, thank you for being so relatable. It is very refreshing! :)

42. Jeanne commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 4:59pm

This is the ultimate renters’ dream come true! I’ve been renting all my life and have always been so hesitant to do anything creative with my walls. This one is a great solution. I, too, adore the geographic patterns and the horse print one!

43. dervla @ The Curator commented
    July 11th, 2012 at 5:04pm

wow, these are beautiful. I love the idea of putting stickers in the kitchen. It’s a room that hardly ever gets art/design attention!
    dervla @ The Curator´s last blog post ..Sometimes I get a good feeling

44. Sofia commented
    July 12th, 2012 at 2:43am

I’ve always been very fond of wall papers, but personally I prefer larger patterns, small patterns make me a bit dizzy, it’s too much going on :)
    Sofia´s last blog post ..Ski Trips Advice – Planning Is Everything

45. Amy commented
    July 12th, 2012 at 10:44am

wow, they are so beautiful and cute!!! love the last one especially!!
    Amy´s last blog post ..Vintage Ceramics Zakka Cups

46. charo commented
    July 12th, 2012 at 11:06am

I know now what to do with my plain white wall so, let’s get to work.
    Thanks for the ideas!

47. Marie lawrence commented
    July 12th, 2012 at 8:34pm

I love the pictures, way beautiful, worth a pin

48. Kirstey commented
    July 13th, 2012 at 5:23pm

It would be great if the pillows were “you are” and “my salvation” so that when you flipped them around it would be a yoda-ish “my salvation” “you are” :)

49. The Glam Traveler commented
    July 13th, 2012 at 6:36pm

Thanks for sharing this! These look so awesome and I’ve been looking for stickers/decals that will actually work!

50. JD Pence commented
    July 14th, 2012 at 8:13pm

Kitchen ones are my fave!!! Awesome and super fun! Thanks!

51. Meg commented
    July 15th, 2012 at 3:09am

I have the last one in my study! It’s gorgeous. Simple to apply and comes off so easily with no damage to the walls. Highly recommend!

52. Desha commented
    July 15th, 2012 at 5:41am

Yes! I love the black horse one! Really cute~
    Desha´s last blog post ..Corazon del Mar in Nantucket

53. The Wall Sticker Company commented
    July 17th, 2012 at 2:24am

@JUURI: Hi, Thanks for your comments. The wall papers come in 2 panels of 64cm wide by 2.5m long to make application nice and easy.. The individual stickers come on a backing sheet and you simply lift them off and apply them to your wall. Hope this helps.

54. DesignThrift commented
    July 17th, 2012 at 3:05am

i love the gray and white chevron design. i’m looking for a quick fix for a hallway with cracked walls and peeling paint and this might be a good temporary solution.

55. jenny commented
    July 17th, 2012 at 9:27pm

Thank you for sharing these awesome wall decals! It looks like such an easy way to transform a room, and that is exactly what I need. Between my job at Dish and keeping up with my family, there’s not a lot of time left for room makeovers. I think these decals will be the perfect solution! I was just lusting over a room I saw on HGTV that had a similar wall print as the first picture. I have a bad habit of recording everything on that channel to my Hopper DVR, since I end up wanting to copy everything they do. Who knew a huge amount of recording space could actually work against me? That wall decal is almost exactly like the room I saw though, so thanks for making my HGTV dreams come true!

56. dagny bjorg from FEEL INSPIRED commented
    July 21st, 2012 at 6:04pm

Loving the graphic wallpapers

57. Gdirect commented
    December 10th, 2012 at 1:18pm

I love wall design
    Gdirect´s last blog post ..Tiger Design – £19.99

58. Bit of Cheek commented
    April 14th, 2014 at 1:40am

Oh Wow! They have some gorgeous designs. I love the small blue dots.

59. May commented
    July 2nd, 2014 at 9:41am

Your interior decoration is clean and fresh. Just love!!!
    May´s last blog post ..How to Choose Vinyl Wall Art Decals