Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

July 9, 2012

I came across some great wallpaper and wall decals that are both totally removable and thought that I couldn’t skip sharing these gems  today from The Wall Sticker Company. I adore the geometric patterns and how clean and simple they look while still managing to spruce up a space in a most beautiful way. For renters, this is a dream come true!

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

The Wall Sticker Company is based out of Australia but ships worldwide and has been in business since 2006. They create a range of wall sticker and wallpapers for homes, businesses, commercial spaces and schools and also have guest designers from around the world design ranges for them too.

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Removable Wallpaper and Decals by The Wall Sticker Company

Do you see any favorites?

(images: the wall sticker company)

59 Comments

• Reply caroline @trend-daily July 10, 2012 at 12:02 am

I love the kitchen implements stickers! Lovely idea to have world-wide guest designers too :-)

• Reply Maggie July 10, 2012 at 12:18 am

thanks for the tip! i live in Australia so this is PERFECT!!

• Reply Kathryn July 10, 2012 at 12:24 am

goodness, I think I may have the perfect spot for that first one. lovely.

• Reply Jenni @ Jarfly July 10, 2012 at 12:36 am

Oh wow…I am a renter and this IS perfect…

• Reply Shannon July 10, 2012 at 12:39 am

Yes! This is the answer to the wall above my chimney. Love.

• Reply Stacey July 10, 2012 at 12:56 am

love how fresh and simple they are. hard to choose a favourite, but the one behind the bed resonates with me the most.

• Reply Jessica @shimmerkai July 10, 2012 at 3:30 am

Love that triangle wallpaper!

• Reply Lisa July 10, 2012 at 4:14 am

I love the last one! I can see this in my dining room. Lisa

• Reply Brooke H July 10, 2012 at 4:29 am

Just what I’ve been looking for! Been contemplating stenciling a pattern or finding a great decal. This may have made my decision. :)

• Reply Jessica @ The Paper Plume July 10, 2012 at 4:45 am

Wow! Some very cool designs. I love Jane Reiseger’s Zoo Wallpaper for a nursery (on their site). Have you ever checked out http://www.whatisblik.com/ ? Very cool decals there as well.

• Reply Toni-Skandivis July 10, 2012 at 11:35 am

I’m love with the kitchen stickers and now NEED a pair of scissors, a vegetable peeler and a whisk.

• Reply JUURI July 10, 2012 at 4:56 pm

I wonder if they are in a big sheet or individual shapes? I am curious!

• Reply Casey July 10, 2012 at 7:08 pm

Ooh, I love that last one. It’s a nice geometric pattern and colors are neutral enough to go with lots of other colors. That would be nice in my tiny hallway. The horses are great, too.

• Reply Tracey Fisher July 10, 2012 at 7:36 pm

The geometrics would be great in the back of a bookcase or even in kitchen cupboards. I’ve seen smaller stickers as trees and animals but I can’t believe you can cover an entire wall with a sticker. What a great idea.

• Reply Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com July 10, 2012 at 7:36 pm

I love these! Oddly enough, just before visiting your site today I was looking at stencils on Etsy. Although there were cute ones, I kept thinking how much work they involve, and how pressed for time I am. Imagine my delight when I saw this entry of yours! I imagine the shipping from Oz to Kansas would be hard on my budget, but I’m going to poke around that site and find out. Thanks!

• Reply mosey July 10, 2012 at 8:16 pm

Love these! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Frida July 10, 2012 at 9:43 pm

I love the kitchen decals! Really nice! I would love to have them in my own kitchen.

By the way, have you seen my iPad-magazine? Issue no 2 was released in AppStore today. Its written in english (about Scandinavian design) perhaps something you would appreciate!

• Reply Frida July 10, 2012 at 9:44 pm

Oh, and the magazine can be found in AppStore/ Newsstand. Its called trendenser just like my blog!

• Reply Sheetal July 10, 2012 at 9:56 pm

I love the horses! Fun and unique, and because it’s in black and white it can be easily incorporated into your home decor.

• Reply Inge July 10, 2012 at 10:50 pm

Truly genius that it’s totally removable wallpaper! I totally love the stickers in the kitchen, so funny… :-) And the horse wallpaper looks bold but fun too!
    Have a great Tuesday Holly, hope you’re doing ok!
    Love, Inge x

• Reply Helen July 10, 2012 at 11:21 pm

These are so great, is this the answer for all decorating enthusiasts who’s creative hands are tied by rental agreements!? :)

• Reply Nicole July 11, 2012 at 12:21 am

Love that iron headboard! Where’s it from?

• Reply fenny setiawan July 11, 2012 at 4:59 am

my fave will be the blue polka dots, simple yet playful for the room. I also like the tools images wall paper for the kitchen.

• Reply JJ July 11, 2012 at 6:14 am

These are so fun! My favorite shown is definitely the kitchen utensil pattern. I don’t know if I could choose a favorite from the website. I’d have to go with one of the maps or maybe the salvation jane cross. So glad to see these!

• Reply Kirsty July 11, 2012 at 8:31 am

Love love love this company! The quality of their wallpapers and decals are incredible!! The bold stripes (not pictured) are my favourite and they practically come in any colour you like.

• Reply Polly July 11, 2012 at 10:17 am

I love these! They are so fun and such a simple way of putting decoration on the walls without the hassle and permanence of wallpaper. I went on their website and I really want a whole world map on one of my walls! Amazing!! xx

• Reply Jutta July 11, 2012 at 12:50 pm

Wo-how I LOVE your new design! I’m a web designer and not easily pleased, but now I’m impressed. Great job!

• Reply ClassiclyAmber July 11, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Yep, I love these…and am interested to see how easy it goes up!

• Reply Lily Summer July 11, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Dear Holly

Congrats to your redesign! I’ve been following your blog for months now and have been waiting for this step because there seemed to evolve a gap between you actual taste (reflected in your posts) and your own page. It is so new and fresh and suits your style…

Kind regards
    Lily

• Reply Sue July 11, 2012 at 1:25 pm

Fantastic wall decals and papers and loving the new look blog, just gorgeous. X

• Reply Tracy A. July 11, 2012 at 1:30 pm

That last one would be great for a knit shop!

• Reply Izabella Souza Vicente Penna Escabeche July 11, 2012 at 2:45 pm

I just loved the new layout!
    Everything here is just perfect!
    XoXo

• Reply Andrea Victory-LaCasse July 11, 2012 at 3:34 pm

LOVE the new site design – and that I can change the backgrounds! Woah, awesome – I just can’t choose which one is my favourite. Great look, and fun too Holly!

• Reply Laura Gaskill July 11, 2012 at 3:37 pm

I just wanted to chime in and say I love the new design & tagline! It’s a big change, for sure, but still feels very “Holly” :) xoxo Laura

• Reply Asia July 11, 2012 at 3:49 pm

the kitchen stuff would be great for my kitchen!

• Reply seema July 11, 2012 at 4:10 pm

love your site redesign, Holly!

• Reply Laurie at House to Your Home July 11, 2012 at 4:10 pm

The unicorn print is awesome! How much fun! I love these easier ways to wallpaper, even for us home owners! Your new blog design is beautiful and so easy to get around! Love it!!

• Reply Lori Byrne July 11, 2012 at 4:28 pm

Loooove the new look!! Keep up the good work!

• Reply Stefanie July 11, 2012 at 4:29 pm

Love the new Layout !! :)

• Reply Susan July 11, 2012 at 4:51 pm

Amazing! I absolutely love the first design. I’m a renter, so these would be perfect for my space! Thanks for sharing.
    Susan

• Reply Lauren Kellim July 11, 2012 at 4:59 pm

Holly!! The site looks amazing!! I love the customizable background! I just finished taking BYW2 and have been so inspired by you! Thank you for putting together such a wonderful and thoughtful course. Most of all, thank you for being so relatable. It is very refreshing! :)

• Reply Jeanne July 11, 2012 at 4:59 pm

This is the ultimate renters’ dream come true! I’ve been renting all my life and have always been so hesitant to do anything creative with my walls. This one is a great solution. I, too, adore the geographic patterns and the horse print one!

• Reply dervla @ The Curator July 11, 2012 at 5:04 pm

wow, these are beautiful. I love the idea of putting stickers in the kitchen. It’s a room that hardly ever gets art/design attention!

• Reply Sofia July 12, 2012 at 2:43 am

I’ve always been very fond of wall papers, but personally I prefer larger patterns, small patterns make me a bit dizzy, it’s too much going on :)

• Reply Amy July 12, 2012 at 10:44 am

wow, they are so beautiful and cute!!! love the last one especially!!

• Reply charo July 12, 2012 at 11:06 am

I know now what to do with my plain white wall so, let’s get to work.
    Thanks for the ideas!

• Reply Marie lawrence July 12, 2012 at 8:34 pm

I love the pictures, way beautiful, worth a pin

• Reply Kirstey July 13, 2012 at 5:23 pm

It would be great if the pillows were “you are” and “my salvation” so that when you flipped them around it would be a yoda-ish “my salvation” “you are” :)

• Reply The Glam Traveler July 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Thanks for sharing this! These look so awesome and I’ve been looking for stickers/decals that will actually work!

• Reply JD Pence July 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Kitchen ones are my fave!!! Awesome and super fun! Thanks!

• Reply Meg July 15, 2012 at 3:09 am

I have the last one in my study! It’s gorgeous. Simple to apply and comes off so easily with no damage to the walls. Highly recommend!

• Reply Desha July 15, 2012 at 5:41 am

Yes! I love the black horse one! Really cute~

• Reply The Wall Sticker Company July 17, 2012 at 2:24 am

@JUURI: Hi, Thanks for your comments. The wall papers come in 2 panels of 64cm wide by 2.5m long to make application nice and easy.. The individual stickers come on a backing sheet and you simply lift them off and apply them to your wall. Hope this helps.

• Reply DesignThrift July 17, 2012 at 3:05 am

i love the gray and white chevron design. i’m looking for a quick fix for a hallway with cracked walls and peeling paint and this might be a good temporary solution.

• Reply jenny July 17, 2012 at 9:27 pm

Thank you for sharing these awesome wall decals! It looks like such an easy way to transform a room, and that is exactly what I need. Between my job at Dish and keeping up with my family, there’s not a lot of time left for room makeovers. I think these decals will be the perfect solution! I was just lusting over a room I saw on HGTV that had a similar wall print as the first picture. I have a bad habit of recording everything on that channel to my Hopper DVR, since I end up wanting to copy everything they do. Who knew a huge amount of recording space could actually work against me? That wall decal is almost exactly like the room I saw though, so thanks for making my HGTV dreams come true!

• Reply dagny bjorg from FEEL INSPIRED July 21, 2012 at 6:04 pm

Loving the graphic wallpapers

• Reply Gdirect December 10, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I love wall design

• Reply Bit of Cheek April 14, 2014 at 1:40 am

Oh Wow! They have some gorgeous designs. I love the small blue dots.

• Reply May July 2, 2014 at 9:41 am

Your interior decoration is clean and fresh. Just love!!!