Rowen and Wren: 10 Favorite Things For The Living Room

I was looking over the Rowen and Wren website today and stumbled across 10 favorite things that I thought I’d share… I can see all of them mingling so nicely together in a living room and can imagine the space being such a serene spot for lounging and afternoon tea.

Rowen and Wren

1. A button-backed sofa in soft grey. Ah….

Rowen and Wren

2. Perhaps a finch pillow on the sofa….

Rowen and Wren

3. A lime washed acacia side table with a 4. simple white adjustable floor lamp

Rowen and Wren

5. Tiny glass button vases on top of a fireplace mantel, 6 in a row…

Rowen and Wren

Rowen and Wren

6. Along with some ceramic vases too.

Rowen and Wren

7. And you always need flicking lights, like these Soy candles… They should add the right mood.

Rowen and Wren

8. Why not add in a few Esme Winter paper pads for doodling dreams…

Rowen and Wren

9. Or a limited edition oil painting to pull in a little handmade with some goldenrod yellow, which works so nicely with grey and lavender.

Rowen and Wren

10. And finally, a simple unexpected touch – this table lamp.

Did you spot a few favorites? This color palette is so soothing!

(images: rowen and wren)

Posted by decor8 in Decorating Tips on July 18, 2012

1. kate commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 2:19pm

That oiil painting is pretty much just what I’m looking for at the moment! Cheers for finding it for me!!
    kate´s last blog post ..Poor old whats-his-name…

2. Ashley {GirlyObsessions} commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 2:43pm

I love all these items! Especially that side table and lamp, and the little button vases!
    Ashley {GirlyObsessions}´s last blog post ..On Cloud Nine with Kate Spade bedding (and bath) collections.

3. Tracy A. commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 2:58pm

I particularly love the finch pillow – just beautiful!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post .."As Rosemary is to the spirit, so Lavender is to the soul." ~ Anonymous

4. shanon commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 3:21pm

Love the button vases! Just what I need sometimes to display little flower treasures or berries. Really, can you ever have too many vase options? =) Everything else is great too. Super finds!
    shanon´s last blog post ..Our Year of Photos: week 28

5. Simone commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 3:59pm

I love the glass button and ceramic vases. Very cool!

6. Samira commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 6:41pm

Beautiful!!! They serve as crear inspiraron!!!
    Samira´s last blog post ..Tamales

7. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 9:17pm

Oh, lovely colors. Very soft and soothing!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Don’t ever tell dad you are bored…

8. dervla @ The Curator commented
    July 18th, 2012 at 10:21pm

wow, that oil painting is insane, reminds me of paintings I see in well decorated Irish living rooms all the time.
    dervla @ The Curator´s last blog post ..Night spying

9. Bettina commented
    July 19th, 2012 at 12:11am

Hi Holly, thank you for sharing these gorgeous products. They fit in perfectly to my Pinterest Colour Trend Board 2012.

10. Shoshana Marzel commented
    July 19th, 2012 at 12:13pm

I love all of them.

11. Shoshana Marzel commented
    July 19th, 2012 at 1:00pm

I would love to have all of them.

12. Igor commented
    July 19th, 2012 at 8:42pm

I love Rowen & Wren and I already have their cute little button vases at home!
    Igor´s last blog post ..My Latest Buy: A Kilim Cushion

13. myfriendfromzurich commented
    July 21st, 2012 at 6:34pm

Holly,I just have to say it, I really really love your work! I’ll just start redecorating my living room :) Thanks for the inspiration!!
    myfriendfromzurich´s last blog post ..Event Tip: Rundfunk.fm

14. indiashop commented
    July 21st, 2012 at 7:03pm

Thanks for sharing these items, Rowen and Wren has a good collection of beautiful living room furniture, keep sharing such ideas!

15. lomr commented
    July 23rd, 2012 at 3:44am

Really love the stuff you added to the wall. It makes it really pop.
    lomr´s last blog post ..Then & Now Detroit: Foran’s Grand Trunk Pub

16. Victoria McKenney, Principal Designer - Enviable Designs commented
    August 1st, 2012 at 10:03pm

Gorgeous choices!! Together, and independantly.

17. Christine commented
    August 31st, 2012 at 3:08pm

Love the light bulb! Such unusual shape.
    Christine´s last blog post ..Beats by Dr. Dre