I was looking over the Rowen and Wren website today and stumbled across 10 favorite things that I thought I’d share… I can see all of them mingling so nicely together in a living room and can imagine the space being such a serene spot for lounging and afternoon tea.
1. A button-backed sofa in soft grey. Ah….
2. Perhaps a finch pillow on the sofa….
5. Tiny glass button vases on top of a fireplace mantel, 6 in a row…
6. Along with some ceramic vases too.
7. And you always need flicking lights, like these Soy candles… They should add the right mood.
8. Why not add in a few Esme Winter paper pads for doodling dreams…
9. Or a limited edition oil painting to pull in a little handmade with some goldenrod yellow, which works so nicely with grey and lavender.
10. And finally, a simple unexpected touch – this table lamp.
Did you spot a few favorites? This color palette is so soothing!
(images: rowen and wren)