Jason Grant for Murobond

Ah, lazy summer days…. I’m a fan of Australian stylist Jason Grant and love that he’s been working with Aussie paint company, Murobond, to develop color lines because it’s something I’d love to do myself. Who wouldn’t, right!? I think that aside from forecasting trend colors and selecting them, the next most exciting bit must be naming the colors and then applying them to walls and things to show how the colors appear in-situ. I think Jason pretty much has a dream job!

Jason Grant for Murobond

The 4th Love To Paint collection for Murobond by Jason Grant is called “Gone Fishing” and according to Jason it, “Conjures up notions of summer escapes and getting away from the city. Relaxing over the summer months never far from the shore line.” Inspired by nature and the nautical, combining soft earthy neutrals, seas greens and ocean blues with a few pops of punchy reds and pinks, all in his signature style, this collection with fun names like tippy toes, jelly fish, pelican, basket and shack, is all about dreamy coastal adventures. Gorgeous!

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

Jason Grant for Murobond

PSST: This collection officially launches on Thursday, September 6th – so you’ve seen it first on decor8! :) Later, you can learn more about it here.

(Photography: Lauren Bamford)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on September 03, 2012

1. Gladys commented
    September 3rd, 2012 at 1:32pm

Hello Holly, I may be late in telling you but I’ve just find out you’ve changed the design of your blog. I love it! This is beautiful!

2. elli by studio34E commented
    September 3rd, 2012 at 1:39pm

so lovely pastels!i vote the wall with the bricks!
    elli by studio34E´s last blog post ..Γάμος κουλτούρας — Gypsy & Indian love

3. MuddHutt commented
    September 3rd, 2012 at 3:28pm

Great colours and great styling… very inspiring :)
    MuddHutt´s last blog post ..Blog: OneFortyThree

4. mr jason grant commented
    September 3rd, 2012 at 3:46pm

thank you thank you thank you x x x it really is a dream job its sooo much fun!

5. Igor commented
    September 3rd, 2012 at 4:12pm

Jason is fabulously talented. I love his colour palettes. Especially the blue hues:-)
    Igor´s last blog post ..From Place To Space: Toronto

6. Bettina commented
    September 4th, 2012 at 12:06am

Great colours! I live and work in Sydney and have met Jason at a Murobond presentation last year! He is very talented and a really nice bloke as the Aussies would put it.

7. Peter commented
    September 4th, 2012 at 12:55am

Wonderful blog, Jason is a very talented guy and Murobond paints fabulous

8. Kerry Campbell commented
    September 4th, 2012 at 1:58am

We live with Murobond paint and love everything about it and now Jason’s colours will make it even more fabulous

9. Louise Mead commented
    September 4th, 2012 at 12:05pm

Some of my favourite colours, beautiful!

10. CASA E COSE commented
    September 5th, 2012 at 3:55pm

Yes you are right! But must be so hard thought and how do they choose between one tone and another….I have a door with inserts of glass at our rent apartment. Just white. Would love to paint it in that blue color…then i can say I also went fishing!
    CASA E COSE´s last blog post ..Relaxed perfection

11. Hannah commented
    September 5th, 2012 at 5:08pm

Gorgeous colours, so simple thanks for sharing!