In The News…

It can be such a lift to hear that a magazine has written about what you do, am I right? I’ve been lucky because I regularly receive some of the most beautiful press mentions and I feel the exact same excitement when my name is in print now as I did when all of this first started happening to me in 2006.

Real Living Australia

REAL LIVING, Australia (also online here)

It’s a beautiful thing to be loved by others and appreciated. It makes life very sweet and certainly helps me to rise above the hard times. In fact, whenever I feel sorry for myself or down in general, I open this cabinet in my office and look through the stack of magazines where I’ve appeared and I think that I’m far to lucky to be sad. If you have been mentioned on blogs, in magazines, on television or in books like I have then you know that it is something to be cherished. I cherish everyone who has taken the time to feature me or my blog or classes – it is the warm, validating hug that I sometimes need so much!

Here are a few recent articles that I’m very appreciative for that brought new readers my way and gave me such a tremendous lift.

Holly Becker in Roco Mag

ROCO magazine, Ireland

Holly Becker in Roco Mag

ROCO magazine, Ireland

Holly Becker in Roco Mag

ROCO magazine, Ireland

Blogging Your Way in NEET Magazine

N.E.E.T. magazine, Australia

Blogging Your Way in NEET Magazine

N.E.E.T. magazine, Australia

Inside Out Australia July/Aug 2011 Issue
INSIDE OUT magazine, Australia

Canadian Style At Home interviews me

STYLE AT HOME magazine, Canada (online interview here).

Me in Deco Home magazine (Germany)

DECO HOME magazine, Germany

SCHOENER WOHNEN Germany

SCHOENER WOHNEN, Germany

Me in 101 Woonideeen magazine

101 WOONIDEEEN, The Netherlands

Me in 101 Woonideeen magazine

101 WOONIDEEEN, The Netherlands

Me in 101 Woonideeen magazine

101 WOONIDEEEN, The Netherlands

Wohn Idee, January 2012

WOHN IDEE, Germany

I plan on trying to be a bit better about posting my press mentions again on a regular basis, perhaps one time each month. I stopped for a long time because I thought it may come across as bragging but then I realized that it could equally come across as being unappreciative so I think I’d rather show appreciation over fear offending someone who may think my ego is inflated. For those who know me, you know I’m far from that. ;)

Other great mentions include:

Many thanks to all who took the time to speak about me and my work. xo, Holly

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on September 10, 2012

1. Home Accessories commented
    September 10th, 2012 at 6:53pm

Awesome post! Thanks for Sharing. It is really good to appreciate someone’s work.

2. dervla @ The Curator commented
    September 10th, 2012 at 6:54pm

Congratulations, Holly. Well-deserved praise.
    dervla @ The Curator´s last blog post ..Happy happy weekend

3. Lesley from Lamps Plus commented
    September 10th, 2012 at 7:14pm

Congrats Holly! You must be so elated – these are lovely (and well-deserved!) mentions.
    Lesley from Lamps Plus´s last blog post ..Blog Post: Kitchen Design Inspiration

4. Caroline @trend-daily commented
    September 10th, 2012 at 7:28pm

Fabulous line-up.congratulations Holly
    Caroline @trend-daily´s last blog post ..Raw Ingredients…

5. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    September 11th, 2012 at 1:19am

Congratulations! That is fantastic!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Etsy Tips: Packaging your Item

6. Kristina commented
    September 11th, 2012 at 3:29am

Loved to see you in Real Living Australia – opened the magazine and was like “uhhhh, its Holly!!!” Congrats, you deserve it all!!
    Kristina´s last blog post ..{ breakfast at… } saldford lad clubs

7. amy walters, aDESIGNdock commented
    September 11th, 2012 at 3:26pm

Wow…congratulations Holly!
    What a fantastic line-up of press mentions and features Holly. I’m thrilled to see that you’re in Style at Home! Can’t wait for the issue to arrive in my mailbox ;)
    amy walters, aDESIGNdock´s last blog post ..LOVING LIFE: A PHOTO SHOOT WITH OWEN

8. Sally commented
    September 12th, 2012 at 1:21am

Some really lovely pictures. I would love to see all of these mags, but will only be able to see Real Living. So, yes, please do keep posting these and congrats!

9. Chrystina commented
    September 12th, 2012 at 3:56am

I’m excited for you – and I love the fact that that’s something that’s awesome and will never get old. Enjoy :)
    Chrystina´s last blog post ..tips and tricks on how to host a concert