Party Time: Cute Supplies

Whether you feel like throwing a party or not, these funky and colorful party supplies from Lang Zal Ze Leven discovered via Style Cookie, are sure to get you in the mood to either plan your next fest or decorate a room in your home. I love the punchy colors and despite that we’re entering autumn, I still see these colors on my radar well into the fall and winter seasons because you can add neons and playful stripes and dots to just about anything for a burst of freshness.

Lang Zal Ze Leven

I find that simply adding the hot colors to the more subdued ones adds energy and positivity.  Snow white with hot pink, black and silver for winter? Oh yes. Emerald green, mint, peach and orange with copper and neon orange accents for fall, yes yes a million times yes. Let’s toss the traditional palettes this year and bring our spring/summer colors with us right into the cooler months to mix and match and have some fun, ok? Adding brights to moody tones is what I’m inspired by at the moment. What about you?

But yes, back to parties and cute supply goodies. I love those paper plates that look like fancy china shown in the mix above, the patterned doilies, the Japanese fish paper balloons, dot and stripes on napkins, peacock swizzle sticks… And yes, this all looks a little summery I know, but if you mix in deeper shades, you can Autumn-it-up quite easily. Besides, there are no rules except that you love how you’ve decorated your party! That’s the only rule that matters to me.

(images: Lang Zal Ze Leven)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on September 18, 2012

1. Tina Ramchandani commented
    September 18th, 2012 at 10:49pm

There’s nothing wrong with a summer look in the fall. Bright colors make me happy year round. Love the colorful polka dots and stripes!
    Tina Ramchandani´s last blog post ..Sao Paulo: A New Yorker’s Guide

2. Rach @ Penelope and Pip commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 1:10am

Oh my goodness. So sweet! I’ve been looking for supplies like this for ages! Thanks so much for the find Holly :)
    Rach @ Penelope and Pip´s last blog post ..The Simple Things: Bowling

3. G commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 1:34am

Where can I buy those amazing paper plates in the US?

4. Tiffany commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 4:38am

I enjoyed the colors! I like it when parties are vibrant and bold.
    Tiffany´s last blog post ..A SMALL TRIBUTE*

5. Chrystina commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 5:01am

Look at all of those bright colors!! Now I need to sit around and figure out what I would do at a party with that many bright colors – I feel like I would need a new and exciting game to compliment the paper products.
    Chrystina´s last blog post ..modified artwork in the hallway

6. Heidi commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 5:28am

Sooo cute! I love those peacocks!!

7. Heidi commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 5:29am

I looovvve those cute peacocks!!

8. Neele commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 10:37am

I have a thing for paper platters.
    But almost never use them.
    I keep them in a box and once in a while look at them.
    Thanks for this lovely post

9. CASA E COSE commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 10:38am

Oh makes me wanna through a party !!! With a colorfull cake to go with it and tons of macaroons :)
    CASA E COSE´s last blog post ..A rabbit, a chicken, a kitten and a birdie.

10. Sarah - Mocha commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 1:37pm

Those rainbow stripes and polka dots are fantastic – so vibrant and energising! I think they are especially good for this time of year when you might need some cheery and uplifting colours.
    Sarah – Mocha´s last blog post ..Giveaway: Mood Mugs

11. Jessica @shimmerkai commented
    September 19th, 2012 at 3:54pm

These are so fun and colorful! I love the fish decoration.
    Jessica @shimmerkai´s last blog post ..Simple Layered Vase