I’ll Be On Martha Stewart Radio, 9/26 from 5-6 EST!

Hello everyone! I have some very exciting news to share with you! This Wednesday, September 26th, I will be a guest on Martha Stewart Living Radio on Sirius Satellite (@martharadio) for the show Home Design with Kevin Sharkey from 5-6 pm EST and the best part is that it’s LIVE!

I'll be on Martha Stewart Radio!

Kevin is the Senior Vice President and Executive Editorial Director, Decorating, and Executive Creative Director, Merchandising for Martha Stewart Living Omninedia, Inc. Again, this interview will air LIVE on Channel 110, so I will be able to take questions from listeners – that means YOU – so please tune in. :)

My butterflies are very active (this is huge!) but knowing you will listen in makes me feel worlds better because this is a pretty big deal – anything Martha-related has been a long time dream of mine as you can imagine – I’m also slightly terrified and intimidated by it all!

The show is not recorded but I’ll see if I can have someone record it for me although I cannot promise that will happen – so if you want to listen in, you have to jump onto Sirius radio channel 110 on September 26th from 5-6 PM EST for the Home Design with Kevin Sharkey.

NOTE: If you do not have Sirius access, just CLICK HERE and subscribe for a free 30 day trial so you can listen to me talk about blogging, my decorating ideas, breaking into book writing and more!

Posted by decor8 in design on September 24, 2012

1. Monica Lee commented
    September 24th, 2012 at 11:48pm

Oh how exciting Holly! I am sure you will be wonderful!
    Monica Lee´s last blog post ..What You Need to Know from Maria Brophy, Red Flag Clients

2. decor8 commented
    September 24th, 2012 at 11:49pm

@monica – thank you – I hope you can listen in!!! Or better yet, call in and say hello! :)

3. Melanie commented
    September 24th, 2012 at 11:52pm

Congratulations Holly! You’re going to be awesome. That’s so exciting!
    Melanie´s last blog post ..You’re My Obsession: Lessons for Creatives + The Lovelorn

4. Kathleen commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 12:32am

Hey I will definitely be listening. I took your BYW Class 2.0, own your book and signed up for Boot Camp. Is it ok to mention or ask questions about your classes, or stick to whatever subject you are talking about on radio only? I will try to follow suit. Good luck but hey, like my brother always told me, you’ve been practicing for this your whole life!! On the other hand, a glass of wine may help!!
    Kathleen´s last blog post ..Creative Memory #1

5. Glenda Childers commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:32am

Congratulations on a great opportunity.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..Stuck

6. Alix commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:38am

OOOOOOH this is SO SO SOOOOOO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
    I will totally try to listen!!!!!
    Alix´s last blog post ..Fall is officially here!

7. Mel commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:21am

Congratulations Holly this is HUGE:) You will do such a wonderful job doing what you do best, “speaking from the heart”. I will look in to listening to it over here in NZ, hope I can!
    Mel´s last blog post ..Hang it!

8. Karena commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:54am

Congratulations Holly; this is so exciting for you! I cannot wait!!

xoxo,
    Karena
    2012 Artist Series
    Karena´s last blog post ..A Conversation with the Internationally Acclaimed Artist Steven Miller

9. Chantal {luxxury livving} commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 3:14am

Hello Holly! Woot woot, congratulations, how exciting! You’ll be fantastic, I have all the faith you’ll do an amazing job. Hopefully you can get a copy and we’ll be able to listen to it.
    Good luck and congrats on all your success.
    ttfn
    Chantal
    Chantal {luxxury livving}´s last blog post ..Luxurious Apartment Design in Bristol, England

10. Lisa commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 7:27am

You are so lucky, Holly! Congratulations! Indeed, anything ‘Martha’ is big!
    Lisa´s last blog post ..The Beauty of Log Furniture

11. Hatice commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:20am

Hi Holy,

This sounds great and I am so happy for you! I am sure you will handle it in a very smooth way and as Tony Robbins say ” Yess Yess Yesss ” :))

I will be online and who know may be give a call to say Hello ;)

Cheers from Germany,

12. Priti commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:38am

Oh that’s a great news Holly! Congratulations!!! You must be all excited, right? Wish you all the best for jumps in your life. I know you will be fabulous over there too. Will I be able to listen it here in India???
    Wishes!
    xo :)

13. Tracy A. commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:07pm

How very exciting! I will try to be in my car if at all possible!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post .."Women hold up half the sky." ~ Chinese Proverb

14. Lalyblue commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 2:21pm

Hi Holly!
    I am a french artist and only recently discovered your blog.wanted to tell you that I love it! The inspiration, the colors, the amazing pictures… all of it! Kelly is teaching us about Pinterest today, what a great excuse to keep wandering around in all this gorgeousness…
    Lalyblue´s last blog post ..My backstage hero

15. Ellen McHale commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 3:03pm

I can’t wait to hear it. Planning to sign up for the free trial. Best of luck – you will be amazing.

16. Amy @ PaintWineRepeat commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 3:05pm

You’re going to be great! I’m going to tune in :)
    Amy @ PaintWineRepeat´s last blog post ..End of Summer Blitz

17. Lucianna Samu commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 3:21pm

Congratulations and have fun!
    Lucianna Samu´s last blog post ..Honesty IS the best policy

18. Hollie@MiaFleur commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 4:14pm

WOW! That’s amazing news.. congratulations! You’re going to be fab! x
    Hollie@MiaFleur´s last blog post ..91 Magazine

19. Alison Abbott commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 5:49pm

Holly, How great for you! Congratulations. I don’t subscribe, but will sign up for the trial. Can you still ask questions if you are only on trial membership?
    Don’t be nervous, you’ll be terrific and I’m sure your fans will be out there in droves listening and sending support thru the radio waves.
    Alison
    Alison Abbott´s last blog post ..5 Reasons to Love My Weekend View No.24

20. Doryn W. commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 6:12pm

That’s awesome Holly! Radio is a blast. GL!!
    Doryn W.´s last blog post ..Teen Bathroom Inspiration Ideas…

21. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 7:53pm

YAY! I am going to do my very best to listen and be “there”. That is fantastic hunnie!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap & Chic

22. Sue Schlabach commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 10:02pm

Congratulations! Not sure the stars will align and get me to a Sirius radio during that time slot, but will try. Kudos and beat down those butterflies.
    Sue Schlabach´s last blog post ..Meet Fiona Douglas of Bluebellgray

23. Alba commented
    September 25th, 2012 at 11:29pm

Hi!
    I discovered your blog a few days ago and I love it! But my english isn’t very good, but I have practice!
    Congratulations for this oportunity!
    Your blog inspiring me a lot!
    Alba´s last blog post ..Llums

24. Tami commented
    September 26th, 2012 at 6:51pm

So exciting- I will have to see if my XM get this channel. I miss her show! Met her in New York at the Etsy sellers show- loved her set.
    Have fun!

25. Yasmin Hakim commented
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:20pm

Amazing! Congrats! I hope that you are able to record it and share – everyone deserves to hear your lovely voice and powerful words of wisdom. Good luck, but something tells me you will ace it :)
    Yasmin Hakim´s last blog post ..Wish List Wednesdays

26. Rona commented
    September 26th, 2012 at 10:28pm

Wow! Congratulations. I’m sure you will be awesome.