Press

I’ll Be On Martha Stewart Radio, 9/26 from 5-6 EST!

September 24, 2012

Hello everyone! I have some very exciting news to share with you! This Wednesday, September 26th, I will be a guest on Martha Stewart Living Radio on Sirius Satellite (@martharadio) for the show Home Design with Kevin Sharkey from 5-6 pm EST and the best part is that it’s LIVE!

Ill Be On Martha Stewart Radio, 9/26 from 5 6 EST!

Kevin is the Senior Vice President and Executive Editorial Director, Decorating, and Executive Creative Director, Merchandising for Martha Stewart Living Omninedia, Inc. Again, this interview will air LIVE on Channel 110, so I will be able to take questions from listeners – that means YOU – so please tune in. :)

My butterflies are very active (this is huge!) but knowing you will listen in makes me feel worlds better because this is a pretty big deal – anything Martha-related has been a long time dream of mine as you can imagine – I’m also slightly terrified and intimidated by it all!

The show is not recorded but I’ll see if I can have someone record it for me although I cannot promise that will happen – so if you want to listen in, you have to jump onto Sirius radio channel 110 on September 26th from 5-6 PM EST for the Home Design with Kevin Sharkey.

NOTE: If you do not have Sirius access, just CLICK HERE and subscribe for a free 30 day trial so you can listen to me talk about blogging, my decorating ideas, breaking into book writing and more!

You Might Also Like

26 Comments

• Reply Monica Lee September 24, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Oh how exciting Holly! I am sure you will be wonderful!

• Reply decor8 September 24, 2012 at 11:49 pm

@monica – thank you – I hope you can listen in!!! Or better yet, call in and say hello! :)

• Reply Melanie September 24, 2012 at 11:52 pm

Congratulations Holly! You’re going to be awesome. That’s so exciting!

• Reply Kathleen September 25, 2012 at 12:32 am

Hey I will definitely be listening. I took your BYW Class 2.0, own your book and signed up for Boot Camp. Is it ok to mention or ask questions about your classes, or stick to whatever subject you are talking about on radio only? I will try to follow suit. Good luck but hey, like my brother always told me, you’ve been practicing for this your whole life!! On the other hand, a glass of wine may help!!

• Reply Glenda Childers September 25, 2012 at 1:32 am

Congratulations on a great opportunity.

Fondly,
    Glenda

• Reply Alix September 25, 2012 at 1:38 am

OOOOOOH this is SO SO SOOOOOO exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
    I will totally try to listen!!!!!

• Reply Mel September 25, 2012 at 2:21 am

Congratulations Holly this is HUGE:) You will do such a wonderful job doing what you do best, “speaking from the heart”. I will look in to listening to it over here in NZ, hope I can!

• Reply Karena September 25, 2012 at 2:54 am

Congratulations Holly; this is so exciting for you! I cannot wait!!

xoxo,
    Karena
    2012 Artist Series

• Reply Chantal {luxxury livving} September 25, 2012 at 3:14 am

Hello Holly! Woot woot, congratulations, how exciting! You’ll be fantastic, I have all the faith you’ll do an amazing job. Hopefully you can get a copy and we’ll be able to listen to it.
    Good luck and congrats on all your success.
    ttfn
    Chantal

• Reply Lisa September 25, 2012 at 7:27 am

You are so lucky, Holly! Congratulations! Indeed, anything ‘Martha’ is big!

• Reply Hatice September 25, 2012 at 11:20 am

Hi Holy,

This sounds great and I am so happy for you! I am sure you will handle it in a very smooth way and as Tony Robbins say ” Yess Yess Yesss ” :))

I will be online and who know may be give a call to say Hello ;)

Cheers from Germany,

• Reply Priti September 25, 2012 at 11:38 am

Oh that’s a great news Holly! Congratulations!!! You must be all excited, right? Wish you all the best for jumps in your life. I know you will be fabulous over there too. Will I be able to listen it here in India???
    Wishes!
    xo :)

• Reply Tracy A. September 25, 2012 at 1:07 pm

How very exciting! I will try to be in my car if at all possible!

• Reply Lalyblue September 25, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Hi Holly!
    I am a french artist and only recently discovered your blog.wanted to tell you that I love it! The inspiration, the colors, the amazing pictures… all of it! Kelly is teaching us about Pinterest today, what a great excuse to keep wandering around in all this gorgeousness…

• Reply Ellen McHale September 25, 2012 at 3:03 pm

I can’t wait to hear it. Planning to sign up for the free trial. Best of luck – you will be amazing.

• Reply Amy @ PaintWineRepeat September 25, 2012 at 3:05 pm

You’re going to be great! I’m going to tune in :)

• Reply Lucianna Samu September 25, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Congratulations and have fun!

• Reply Hollie@MiaFleur September 25, 2012 at 4:14 pm

WOW! That’s amazing news.. congratulations! You’re going to be fab! x

• Reply Alison Abbott September 25, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Holly, How great for you! Congratulations. I don’t subscribe, but will sign up for the trial. Can you still ask questions if you are only on trial membership?
    Don’t be nervous, you’ll be terrific and I’m sure your fans will be out there in droves listening and sending support thru the radio waves.
    Alison

• Reply Doryn W. September 25, 2012 at 6:12 pm

That’s awesome Holly! Radio is a blast. GL!!

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente September 25, 2012 at 7:53 pm

YAY! I am going to do my very best to listen and be “there”. That is fantastic hunnie!
    xo
    Melis

• Reply Sue Schlabach September 25, 2012 at 10:02 pm

Congratulations! Not sure the stars will align and get me to a Sirius radio during that time slot, but will try. Kudos and beat down those butterflies.

• Reply Alba September 25, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Hi!
    I discovered your blog a few days ago and I love it! But my english isn’t very good, but I have practice!
    Congratulations for this oportunity!
    Your blog inspiring me a lot!

• Reply Tami September 26, 2012 at 6:51 pm

So exciting- I will have to see if my XM get this channel. I miss her show! Met her in New York at the Etsy sellers show- loved her set.
    Have fun!

• Reply Yasmin Hakim September 26, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Amazing! Congrats! I hope that you are able to record it and share – everyone deserves to hear your lovely voice and powerful words of wisdom. Good luck, but something tells me you will ace it :)

• Reply Rona September 26, 2012 at 10:28 pm

Wow! Congratulations. I’m sure you will be awesome.