Meet Me in London for the Launch of Decorate Workshop!

I’m very excited to announce the official launch party for my next book, Decorate Workshop, on Tuesday, November 6th at Anthropologie on Regents Street in London at 6:30 pm. It was difficult finding the right place to launch the book, should I do it on my home soil and launch in America or do something a little closer to my new home in northern Germany? When Anthropologie approached me asking if I’d like to hold my launch at their gorgeous Regents Street store, I had my answer. It would be London.

Come Meet Me + My Friends in LONDON

After visiting 20 cities in both America and Europe for Decorate last year, I am not sure I will go on a big tour for this book since the holidays are coming and I am going away on vacation in December, but I may do a US launch for Decorate Workshop in New York City or Boston early next year in January or February. For now, LONDON is where I’ll be and I hope we can fill Anthropologie with bloggers and blog readers and have an amazing time together!

This event will include two special guests, a dear blogging colleague of mine from London who goes by the alias Bright Bazaar  — the wonderful Will Taylor — AND an American stylist who once worked for Domino magazine, James Leland Day, who is not only IN Decorate Workshop but will be talking about how to style your home like a pro. Will will be interviewing me, we’ll be talking about blogging and books, I’ll explain how a book comes to together and how to break into book writing, it’s going to be a wonderful event! I’ll also answer your decorating, styling, book writing and blogging questions because like most events I do, I am asked questions on every topic and I love to just go with it and cover the spectrum – more fun and everyone gets their answers.

Decorate Workshop

A spread showing James’ home in my book.

For those of you not able to attend, I hope that you don’t feel left out. I’ll be tweeting from the event LIVE (follow me @decor8 from 5:30-9:30 that day for pics and updates) plus we have a blog book tour that we’re scheduling for the UK, then the US and in February, in Germany, with some of my favorite bloggers, THEN later in November a video coming out about the book AND I’ll share photos and fun stuff as I go on the Decorate Workshop board over on Pinterest. That way, everyone is part of the fun somehow!

To RSVP for the London event, please email ANTHROPOLOGIE by November 2nd – they need a final headcount so it’s important that you send them a quick email with the subject, “Decorate Workshop Launch Party” and send to community [at] anthropologie [dot] eu

Books will be available for purchase that night at Anthropologie, so please RSVP by November 2nd so we have enough copies. I’ll sign your book (of course), too. I can’t wait to see you all and to see what you think of my book. :)

Love,

Holly

Posted by decor8 in blogs on October 23, 2012

1. Amber Weinberg commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 4:51pm

I’ll be there!
    Amber Weinberg´s last blog post ..A Stash Addict Yarns

2. Katie commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 5:15pm

Really looking forward to coming along to this and I’m so glad you picked London!
    Katie´s last blog post ..Southern Foam, SW11

3. Ella commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 5:16pm

Happy for you Holly!
    It sounds amazing~
    I look forward to hearing
    more…
    Ella´s last blog post ..Over in the Garden: ZEN

4. Carla Sonheim commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 5:42pm

Congratulations on your new book!!
    Carla Sonheim´s last blog post ..Red Rabbit

5. Juliette commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 6:17pm

Congrats on another great book launch event -wish I could come!
    Juliette´s last blog post ..10 Books to Check Out

6. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 6:53pm

Oh, I soooo wish I could be there! I am keeping my fingers crossed for NYC! You KNOW you can count on me for whatever help you need, my darling! ( not sure if you saw my answer on pinterest) Yippee! Yahooie! So excited and happy for you!!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap & Chic

7. Geraldine commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 9:02pm

I have sent my RSVP, looking forward to the Anthropologie event!

8. Maria commented
    October 23rd, 2012 at 10:33pm

Hello, Holly! Just came back from London with your first book bought in that very shop. What a lovely place for the event! Good luck to you.

9. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    October 24th, 2012 at 6:30am

I think you should come to Phoenix :)
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..The Dream Captured | Anticipation of Awakening

10. Margarita Lorenzo commented
    October 28th, 2012 at 9:53pm

I will be there, very much looking forward to seeing you, the new book and meeting other bloggers and designers.
    Margarita Lorenzo´s last blog post ..Meeting new creative friends

11. Claire commented
    November 1st, 2012 at 9:27am

Hi Holly,
    I’m really looking forward to this as I was so sorry to miss out on your previous book launch/workshop at Liberty in London. I’m pleased that I get a second chance!
    See you there,