Debi Treloar’s London Home

I have two posts to dedicate today to one of the best interiors photographers in the world, Debi Treloar. Debi has photographed both of my books, Decorate and Decorate Workshop (which releases in the UK in mere days), and working with her on both projects was always a joy. From the first shot which was in Sweden back in April 2010, until our last shoot, which was in my home in April 2012, we had a nice two years working together on two books and I’m so proud that she was part of both projects.

Debi Treloar Home

Debi is a breeze to work with and always so professional but in a laid back way, so even though she knows what she’s doing, she is still quite chill in the process which makes it nice for those working around her as time with Debi doesn’t feel stressful or over-bearing. It’s nice to work with someone at the top of their field who has such patience and charm. In this post, you can see some pics of Debi’s beautiful home which radiates her personality perfectly. She rents her home out as a location space (more pics here) via Light Locations for shoots but primarily, this is where she lives with her lovely family. I think she decorates with soul and so much joy and I just love her style – it is so inspiring to see how she uses color and pattern, too. No fear! Visiting Debi is always such a treat because her home is also always changing – she adds or takes away bits and makes it more charming each time. It’s always nice to see what she’s up to and she adores turquoise and pink and really embraces her inner girly, bohemian rock star and I think that’s way cool.

Debi Treloar Home

Debi Treloar Home

Debi Treloar Home

Debi Treloar Home

In my next post, I’ll share something else special and very dear to Debi, her new rental property that she leases out to stylish guests, blog readers and anyone else looking for a sweet little studio escape to stay in on their visit to London. I can’t wait to show you what she spent the summer working on – it’s lovely. Back in a moment!

While I’m working on the post, please check out her beautiful blog – Double Exposure.

(images: debi treloar)

Posted by decor8 in design on October 29, 2012

1. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    October 29th, 2012 at 6:42pm

Oh…I love it. It doesn’t come as a surprise that her home is so warm, unique and beautiful. I am enchanted…I am going to follow the link for more photos and can’t wait to see her rental space, for even more inspiration! Thanks hunnie!
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Closer to home

2. Cheyenne commented
    October 29th, 2012 at 7:06pm

I love her playfulness with color and pattern!
    Cheyenne´s last blog post ..The Care Card

3. Amanda Leigh commented
    October 29th, 2012 at 7:08pm

I am always so impressed by people that can manage to do white walls/floors/furniture and make it look warm and inviting- I have not managed that feat yet in my apartment with bright white walls. What a beautiful home- great inspiration!
    Amanda Leigh´s last blog post ..LMSYP: A Cute, Work Appropriate Halloween Costume

4. Curious Clare commented
    October 29th, 2012 at 7:17pm

Love the patchwork doorway
    Curious Clare´s last blog post ..Samantha Bryan’s Fairy Workshop

5. FrauSchmitt commented
    October 29th, 2012 at 8:46pm

Wow, this is an amazing home. I love every piece of it. Debbie has done so well putting everything together. Thanks for Sharing, Holly!
    FrauSchmitt´s last blog post ..Kreise …

6. Kathryn Cumming commented
    October 29th, 2012 at 11:41pm

This is so bizarre! I came across her house yesterday because I used a photo of hers in a blog post, and I was going to email you saying “this is so your style”.

Anyway, beautiful images. x
    Kathryn Cumming´s last blog post ..SPRING GOAL.

7. Ilze commented
    October 30th, 2012 at 1:25am

I saw her living room with that couch on the roller wheels in a magazine and just absolutely fell in love with it. I envision it everytime I walk into my own living room and long for it !!! Absolutely LOVE it !!! Her space is so inviting and charming. Thanks for the post.
    Ilze´s last blog post ..Blog 2013

8. Louise commented
    October 30th, 2012 at 1:54am

Oh how lovely. Thank you for sharing. The colours are so inspiring.

9. Taylor commented
    October 30th, 2012 at 3:49am

This house is so warm & inviting. I love the how it’s white & clean yet so homey. Love the pink accented chairs. That lamp too!

10. Hatice commented
    October 30th, 2012 at 11:37am

I love it!

Such a great inspiration..Congratulations Holly to attract such kind of fantastic person into your life

Hugs,
    Hatice´s last blog post ..Hayal Gibi Banyolar

11. Corinne Korda commented
    October 30th, 2012 at 4:23pm

Beautiful and inspiring home. I have enjoyed Debi’s photos in your book (and a few more…) – they really “pick you up”.

Regards
    Corinne Korda´s last blog post ..WHAT A DIFFERENCE A DAY MAKES…

12. Pilar commented
    October 31st, 2012 at 10:36pm

Beautiful home! :)

Pilar´s last blog post ..Halloween flowerpot!

13. Joey Thomas commented
    November 1st, 2012 at 1:57pm

That last picture is pretty amazing – all those colours and textures collaged together much like a wallaper.

14. Caroline commented
    November 8th, 2012 at 12:18pm

Inspiring images of an extraordinary home. Love the sofa.

15. Ada (new york) commented
    November 8th, 2012 at 8:05pm

Hi Holly! What a pretty home Debi has, she def shines the girly girl in her – beautiful!!!! I’m heading over to her website now .
    Ada (new york)´s last blog post ..Wednesday’s Wink … { eMail Consultation Peek }