Winner of Decorate Workshop

Hello, it’s me again! Okay so I have the winner for a signed copy of the UK version of Decorate Workshop from a contest that I ran in October HERE – a big thank you to all who participated! We didn’t really find a blog workshop name so I randomly selected a winner from all who left a fun suggestion anyway because I really want to give someone a book!

Decorate Workshop Jacket

(shown: poster included with every book, turn the book jacket inside out, iron and hang!)

The WINNER is… Studio Ninocka. Congrats! I will ship your book as soon as you email me with your contact information.

AGAIN, thank you to all who entered my contest!

(image: holly becker)

Posted by decor8 in contests on November 12, 2012

1. design elements commented
    November 12th, 2012 at 4:58pm

congrats to the winner! Holly, your book is fantastic! I have the US edition. I want to order it for a friend’s b day. I found 3 variations: the US and the UK one and a third one with the title Decorate Notebook. Is the Decorate Notebook the same book?

hug
    design elements´s last blog post ..Interview with Cristian Zuzunaga

2. Nina commented
    November 12th, 2012 at 6:17pm

wooooow, you made me very happy right now! :D
    thaaaaank you!
    Nina´s last blog post ..Shaolin Sofi

3. decor8 commented
    November 12th, 2012 at 6:56pm

@design elements – The book itself is the same – the only differences are:
    Decorate Workshop – UK – hardcover, different jacket font on front, difference photos and copy on back, different end papers inside (collages of photos), written in British English so colour vs. color. :)
    Decorate Workshop – US – softcover, different jacket font on front, difference photo and copy on back, no end papers (just solid gray), written in American English so color vs. colour. :)
    Decorate Notebook – No clue – not my book though. :)

4. Nina commented
    November 12th, 2012 at 7:28pm

@Nina: Holly, I send you my email on your submissions email address as I was not sure where to send it…
    Nina´s last blog post ..Shaolin Sofi

5. All things nice... commented
    November 12th, 2012 at 8:33pm

Well done, lucky you :)

All things nice…
    All things nice…´s last blog post ..November around my home…

6. Sheila commented
    November 13th, 2012 at 2:49pm

Hi Holly! Just a quick note to say I picked up your book and gave one to my sister for her birthday. It’s wonderful! I didn’t know there can be so much creative outlet in an apartment. Looking forward to your new book!
    Sheila from Canada

7. design elements commented
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:11pm

thank you, Holly. I’ve ordered the US one. I found the Decorate Notebook on http://www.bücher.de after searching for you as author. The cover is different from the US and the UK covers and the title also. You can see it here:

design elements´s last blog post ..Interview with Cristian Zuzunaga

8. design elements commented
    November 13th, 2012 at 3:19pm

just saw the same Decorate Notebook cover on bookdepository.co.uk.

p.s.: love both of your books, Holly. hope you’ll write a third one in the next years. warm hugs to you
    design elements´s last blog post ..Interview with Cristian Zuzunaga

9. Lina commented
    November 13th, 2012 at 9:36pm

So, Holly, don’t You have the name of the workshop yet? Waiting so much for your news about it! Waiting for You to announce the name :D
    Good luck!
    Lina´s last blog post ..Lygiai prieš du metus..