Decorate Workshop Tours: Big News!

Hello friends! I am so pleased to announce two very wonderful events that Chronicle Books is sponsoring for me. The first is something everyone reading can get involved in, it’s the official Decorate Workshop Blog Book Tour and the schedule is listed below. It kicks off Monday, November 26th on the Poppytalk blog (Thank you Jan!) and continues daily during the week until Friday, December 7th. You will get to see special photos of and from the book, read reviews, catch a few interviews that some of these lovely bloggers had with me and more!

Book Tour News

Decorate Workshop Blog Tour Schedule

Monday, November 26Poppytalk
Tuesday, November 27Sacramento Street & A Creative Mint
Wednesday, November 28Hooray & Design For Mankind
Thursday, November 29Decorology & Bloesem
Friday, November 30The Curated House & Design Muse

Monday, December 3Simply Grove & In Honor of Design
Tuesday, December 4In My Own Style & This is Love Forever
Wednesday, December 5Mom Inc. Daily & Knack Studios & This is Glamorous
Thursday, December 6Justina Blakeney & Mint
Friday, December 7The TomKat Studio & Down and Out Chic

I must thank all 20 of these wonderful ladies, my blog peers, for their support in advance and I cannot wait to read and pin all of your reviews to my Decorate Workshop Pinterest board. I am very excited to see what each of you have to say and how you present the book – it’s such an honor for me so thank you again. I’ll be tuning in from Monday while I’m in London to see Jan’s review on Poppytalk – so excited!

The next big news is that I’ll be going on a REAL LIVE book tour next year in May 2013, Chronicle Books is bringing me on a North American book tour and I can’t wait to tell you who we’re working with and what fun events we have in store for you! We haven’t finalized dates or cities yet, but if you have suggestions PLEASE let me know where you’d like to see me because I’m open to suggestions and I want to see as many of you as I possibly can. I’ll be on the road for 2-3 weeks so I can hit 8-10 cities at least.

In 2011 I went to 20 cities in the US and Europe and honestly, I never imagined I’d be invited to do it a second time around so I’m going to make this tour the best that I can for all of us – especially my guests – so we can have really great events that are inspiring, productive and educational – not just about me signing books because I love to teach and the idea of doing live workshops at no cost to you makes me so, so happy – so workshops will be part of the book signing parties for sure. After this tour I honestly want to make babies, buy a home and stick around locally for a few years so this may be it when it comes to touring around for awhile so I hope to meet as many of you as possible! :)

Details to follow! But first, it’s bloggy book tour time starting on Monday – please follow along by visiting the blogs highlighted above.

Speaking of books, tomorrow (November 23), I will be in LONDON at the book department at Selfridges on Oxford Street from 3:00-3:30 doing a really informal signing – no seats, no presentations, no frills – just me standing around signing a bunch of books for their inventory. If you’re in the ‘hood and want to swing by to buy a book and would like it personalized then that’s a great time to do it. You cannot bring in any books with you but if you buy it tomorrow at Selfridges I will definitely sign it for you. Here’s a coupon you can use for 20% OFF, too!

Now back to the regularly scheduled program – blogging about something other than my book, ha ha!!!!

xo,
Holly

Posted by decor8 in events on November 22, 2012

1. Wendy commented
    November 22nd, 2012 at 10:08pm

Please come to Toronto!!

2. Peggy commented
    November 22nd, 2012 at 11:51pm

I agree. Come to Toronto. I actually would like you to come to Barrie, Ontario, however Toronto is the closest major city.
    Peggy´s last blog post ..Cross Stitching For Christmas

3. Laura commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 12:27am

Come to Toronto Holly!
    Laura´s last blog post ..Adornments {Book Review}

4. Janel commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 3:15am

Congratulations Holly!

Please come to Denver! We have awesome book stores, and a wonderful Anthropologie in Cherry Creek(Denver)if they are involved in your tour? Even Boulder Colorado would be a fun place to tour too! I think you would love Colorado! Please come for a visit! I would come out to support you for sure! Colorado is a huge handmade and recycle minded people? We have many handmade markets all year round and many cute boutiques etc.

Janel

5. Janel commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 3:21am

Please come to Denver! We are awesome and have a few amazing Anthropologie stores, my favorite being the one in Denver’s Cherry Creek district. Lots of cute boutiques, yummy restraunts and organic eats! A really amazing Farmers market just outside of the Anthropologie I referred to above.

Congrats on the book tour! And better yet, good luck on starting your family! I know you’ve wanted that for a while now.

Cheers!

6. Grace commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 5:22am

My vote’s for Toronto too! Can’t wait to read up on the blog tour next week.
    Grace´s last blog post ..Gifts

7. Aline Lorieri commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 6:41am

Congratulations Holly!

I hope that you have an amazing time! I’m sure your readers will!

Still hoping you’ll come to Australia :)

xoxo

Aline :)

8. Sabine commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 8:26am

Oh, these are great news for both you and us. I wish you all the best and good luck for the book tour, Holly! Nevertheless I am so happy that you are next to me, right here in Germany :-)

Have a happy day,
    Sabine
    Sabine´s last blog post ..Garden of Delight

9. :iomdragomcustom commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 8:43am

Warm, cozy & perfect! You inspire me!

10. Karin commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 10:34am

Just wanted to let you know that your book looks amazing and I just had to order it, so I did! :D

I can hardly wait to receive it! I ordered one via amazon as it was so much cheaper than via an online book company in my country. Yay!

11. Lucianna Samu commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 2:01pm

Congratulations Holly. I hope it all goes swimmingly!
    Lucianna Samu´s last blog post ..Honesty IS the best policy

12. Lena commented
    November 23rd, 2012 at 2:23pm

That blog book tour is a really great idea for all of us who are not in the US – I´ll make sure to visit all those blogs and their reviews! But I still hope to see you at a booktour when Decorate Workshop will be published in Germany…
    Lena´s last blog post .."ORNAMENTS LOVE MINIMALISM"

13. Tracy A. commented
    November 24th, 2012 at 3:07pm

14. Juliet White commented
    November 24th, 2012 at 4:10pm

Atlanta, Atlanta, Atlanta!

15. Julia Cawley commented
    November 25th, 2012 at 1:02am

Please come to Brooklyn!

16. Laarni Martin commented
    November 25th, 2012 at 1:34pm

Hi Holly! I love if you’d come to Calgary. Honestly, I’m a fan of your blog all the way from the Philippines but I will be going to Canada next year, so yay! I might have a chance to meet you. :D
    Laarni Martin´s last blog post ..Novemberth- Just a step away.

17. Holly McClellan commented
    November 26th, 2012 at 6:45pm

I’m a displaced Canadian here in Michigan – I love your blog and will always try to scoot up to London to see you!!!! .

18. Julia A. commented
    November 26th, 2012 at 8:05pm

Well, If Chronicle Books is bringing you then there must be at least one stop here in the SF Bay Area right? If so, I’ll be there!
    Julia A.´s last blog post ..Duende

19. Sarah O commented
    November 26th, 2012 at 9:11pm

Hi Holly

Are you planning a visit to Ireland at any stage…

20. Trina commented
    November 26th, 2012 at 9:11pm

Please come to Toronto! I would LOVE to meet you and give you a big hug…you are such an inspiration to me and so many others!!! Pleeeaaasseee!!!!!

(yes i’m beggin!) :-)
    Trina´s last blog post ..happy

21. jenn commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 5:04pm

Congratulations to you!! I received my copy from Amazon and I am diligently pouring through each and every page. I’m in the midst of a renovation, I just purchased my first home and it’s an outdated 1979 ranch with tons of potential. I’d love to see you come to NC or even KY (I split my time between the two). Congrats again on your success and both of your books are so full of inspiration I reference them often.
    jenn´s last blog post ..current state of living in the new house

22. decor8 commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 5:28pm

@Jenn thank you SO MUCH – this is soooo nice of you to drop by and take the time to say this. Thank you again! And if you get a chance, please leave a review on Amazon, I’d really appreciate it!!!!

23. Barbara commented
    December 15th, 2012 at 11:18pm

Come south !
    Tampa, Florida or any other city south of Atlanta.
    Thanks for all your inspiration !

24. Beth commented
    December 17th, 2012 at 2:52am

I would love for you to come to Atlanta and allow us to host you at the indie-pendent…I think it just might be your kind of place. I suppose I could be a bit bias, though :-)
    Beth´s last blog post ..a new location for the holidays…

25. Sharon commented
    December 27th, 2012 at 7:33pm

Congratulations!! I received your book as a Christmas gift from my daughter! Love the way the right and the inspiration you blog and books give to others!
    Sharon x

26. Amy commented
    January 13th, 2013 at 6:18pm

Hi Holly! I just got your book from Anthropologie yesterday!! I can’t wait to dive in! I hope you come to Louisville, KY!!