Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

November 27, 2012

Hello everyone! YES you read my blog post title correctly — Etsy Take Five Tuesdays is BACK! I’ve decided that I’ve really missed writing this column and connecting all of you to some of my favorite Etsy sellers so you can expect my favorites again each and every Tuesday. Who is on my radar this week? Why don’t you check out…

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

1: \\ ARMINHO – paper ephemera shop. I love their educational charts and notebooks!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

2: \\ teconlene – le petit monde – whimsical illustrations. The welcome home print is a personal fave.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

3: \\ maze & vale – handprinted, handmade textiles and other pretty things from fabric. Their DIY advent fabric is so cool and you can really apply those numbers to anything during other times of the year, like storage bins!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

4: \\ KarolinFelixDream – wooden treasures. Her pendants and wooden desk organizers are my favorites!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

5: \\ PELLE designs – lighting from Brooklyn – I want this chandelier, don’t you?

(images: linked to their sources above.)

• Reply Margarida November 27, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Just love the chandelier :-) and the poster with the cameras…that is so me!

• Reply Samira November 27, 2012 at 2:19 pm

I love the cameras!! they are adorable!!!

• Reply Amy November 27, 2012 at 2:21 pm

Etsy artists are always inspiring for me Holly not only for their creativity but for their drive – out there doing it. Brilliant! Thanks for the Etsy ideas – great christmas gifts in there too.

• Reply amanda james November 27, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I really, really missed this one. this is how i met some of my favourite etsy sellers. thanks for bringing this back to live.

• Reply Jan November 27, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Nice to see this column again – I loved the maze & vale stuff and wanted to look but unfortunately link is not working.

• Reply Lippy Lucie November 27, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I want all of these things!!! I love your blog I now follow you!! x

• Reply Mandy November 27, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Yay! Love everything here :) MUST check out those lovely little wooden items. GREAT holiday gifts! Thanks.

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente November 27, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Yay! Etsy take 5 is back, I’ve always loved this series. You always find shops that I haven’t seen….love these picks. Off to check them out! :)

• Reply Molly {Dreams in HD} November 27, 2012 at 3:47 pm

i’m so glad you will be reinstating this feature on your blog. i have loved etsy for years, and always love checking out new shops. thank you!

• Reply Tina Ramchandani November 27, 2012 at 3:50 pm

So excited about Etsy Tuesdays coming back. Just another thing to look forward to. Can you give us something fun for Mondays too :)

• Reply Rachael H. November 27, 2012 at 3:53 pm

I love that you’re doing this every Tuesday! I love seeing new Etsy shops & this is perfect for the holidays. Thanks! :)

• Reply Nathalie -worldly treasury- November 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm

So glad this column is back. LOVE your Etsy finds :-)

• Reply mae chevrette November 27, 2012 at 4:07 pm

I love the Arminho paper charts! So happy to see them here, they make me smile every time.

• Reply rita November 27, 2012 at 5:15 pm

wow. that chandelier is stunning!

• Reply sikiu November 27, 2012 at 5:52 pm

I love all your selection. I find really interesting that chandelier, thank you or the idea, now I have one more thing for my wish list of the new house we are building :)

• Reply Katana Leigh November 27, 2012 at 6:28 pm

So inspiring! I just opened my etsy shop this week so I am really interested in seeing what people like!

I love the colors and subtle shades in all the pictures here! <3

• Reply Kate November 27, 2012 at 6:35 pm

yay! so glad that you decided to bring back this feature – you have a great eye for good Etsy sellers. I definitely want that light – I’m off to check it our right now : )

• Reply Kathi November 27, 2012 at 9:15 pm

so glad this is back, you find the best etsians!

• Reply Jiah November 27, 2012 at 9:15 pm

I was actually just wondering if you might ever bring this column back. It’s what got me into Decor8 at the beginning :)

• Reply Steph Bond-Hutkin November 27, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Nice choices! I have the white wooden gemstone necklace by KarolinFelixDream and love it to bits. People always comment on it. Highly recommended!

• Reply Lizette November 27, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Thank you for looking back at Etsy. There’s so many great artists lost in the shuffle of this large storefront. Curators like you help others, who don’t have time to sort through Etsy, find us.

• Reply Laly November 27, 2012 at 11:14 pm

Wow! such gorgeousness… I just opened my Etsy shop and am feeling inspired! Thank you! <3

• Reply Deneise Bucko November 28, 2012 at 12:49 am

When I looked at your post title, I did read it out loud with a question mark. I love this, so thanks. You rock H!

• Reply Bettina November 28, 2012 at 3:41 am

Thank you for sharing this! My favourite is the paper ephemera shop!

• Reply Lena * minamoka * November 28, 2012 at 10:55 am

The educational charts are wonderful, I´ve been looking for something like that for quite a while. That whole shop is a great find, thanks! And I agree, it’s sad when nice shops get lost somewhere in the etsy jungle, your column is a big help both for us AND the talented shop owners!

• Reply R.O.R. November 28, 2012 at 3:19 pm

These all make me want to go home and MAKE STUFF so bad!!! Or just shop haha

• Reply Ivana November 28, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Thanks for Etsy Five, I love it and I missed it so much!

• Reply fenny setiawan November 29, 2012 at 1:25 am

Holly, I love Etsy take five Tuesday. I miss this post and glad it’s back :).
    I am going to check Arminho shop, the printings are lovely.

• Reply Lunahoo November 29, 2012 at 12:16 pm

Thank you !!My favourite are Teconlene illustrations!

• Reply Rosa Paula November 29, 2012 at 4:47 pm

I missed this so much! I found so great things in this column! Thank you for bringing it back!

• Reply Lauren @ girl and the abode November 30, 2012 at 7:05 am

Yay! I loved this series! Glad you brought it back!

• Reply Mandy December 15, 2012 at 5:39 am

Love the etsy shop ThingsISaw. Hand stamped bike head badges and cool prints. Check them out!