Etsy Take Five Tuesdays

Hello everyone! YES you read my blog post title correctly — Etsy Take Five Tuesdays is BACK! I’ve decided that I’ve really missed writing this column and connecting all of you to some of my favorite Etsy sellers so you can expect my favorites again each and every Tuesday. Who is on my radar this week? Why don’t you check out…

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

1: \\ ARMINHO – paper ephemera shop. I love their educational charts and notebooks!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

2: \\ teconlene – le petit monde – whimsical illustrations. The welcome home print is a personal fave.

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

3: \\ maze & vale – handprinted, handmade textiles and other pretty things from fabric. Their DIY advent fabric is so cool and you can really apply those numbers to anything during other times of the year, like storage bins!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

4: \\ KarolinFelixDream – wooden treasures. Her pendants and wooden desk organizers are my favorites!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

Etsy Take Five Tuesdays - IS BACK!

5: \\ PELLE designs – lighting from Brooklyn – I want this chandelier, don’t you?

(images: linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on November 27, 2012

1. Margarida commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:16pm

WOW!
    Just love the chandelier :-) and the poster with the cameras…that is so me!
    Margarida´s last blog post ..WIP: Another hoodie cowl

2. Samira commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:19pm

I love the cameras!! they are adorable!!!
    Samira´s last blog post ..A Cup

3. Amy commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:21pm

Etsy artists are always inspiring for me Holly not only for their creativity but for their drive – out there doing it. Brilliant! Thanks for the Etsy ideas – great christmas gifts in there too.
    Amy´s last blog post ..Simple Style: Winter Whites

4. amanda james commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:24pm

I really, really missed this one. this is how i met some of my favourite etsy sellers. thanks for bringing this back to live.

5. Jan commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:28pm

Nice to see this column again – I loved the maze & vale stuff and wanted to look but unfortunately link is not working.

Jan

6. Lippy Lucie commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 2:59pm

I want all of these things!!! I love your blog I now follow you!! x
    Lippy Lucie´s last blog post ..How I Look After My Ombré Barnet

7. Mandy commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 3:29pm

Yay! Love everything here :) MUST check out those lovely little wooden items. GREAT holiday gifts! Thanks.
    Mandy´s last blog post ..Boudoir Inspiration

8. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 3:33pm

Yay! Etsy take 5 is back, I’ve always loved this series. You always find shops that I haven’t seen….love these picks. Off to check them out! :)
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Snippets & Inspiration

9. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 3:47pm

i’m so glad you will be reinstating this feature on your blog. i have loved etsy for years, and always love checking out new shops. thank you!
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..The Doors of Paris

10. Tina Ramchandani commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 3:50pm

So excited about Etsy Tuesdays coming back. Just another thing to look forward to. Can you give us something fun for Mondays too :)
    Tina Ramchandani´s last blog post ..Shop This Room: A Manhattan Townhouse

11. Rachael H. commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 3:53pm

I love that you’re doing this every Tuesday! I love seeing new Etsy shops & this is perfect for the holidays. Thanks! :)

12. Nathalie -worldly treasury- commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 4:06pm

So glad this column is back. LOVE your Etsy finds :-)
    Nathalie -worldly treasury-´s last blog post ..To share: review Flavourites Live 2012

13. mae chevrette commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 4:07pm

I love the Arminho paper charts! So happy to see them here, they make me smile every time.
    mae chevrette´s last blog post .."inspiration" canvas print

14. rita commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 5:15pm

wow. that chandelier is stunning!
    rita´s last blog post ..tis the season : how to buy the perfect present

15. sikiu commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 5:52pm

I love all your selection. I find really interesting that chandelier, thank you or the idea, now I have one more thing for my wish list of the new house we are building :)
    sikiu´s last blog post ..Mommy Managing time while working with clay

16. Katana Leigh commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 6:28pm

So inspiring! I just opened my etsy shop this week so I am really interested in seeing what people like!

I love the colors and subtle shades in all the pictures here! <3

17. Kate commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 6:35pm

yay! so glad that you decided to bring back this feature – you have a great eye for good Etsy sellers. I definitely want that light – I’m off to check it our right now : )
    Kate´s last blog post ..This week….

18. Kathi commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 9:15pm

so glad this is back, you find the best etsians!

19. Jiah commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 9:15pm

I was actually just wondering if you might ever bring this column back. It’s what got me into Decor8 at the beginning :)

20. Steph Bond-Hutkin commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 9:23pm

Nice choices! I have the white wooden gemstone necklace by KarolinFelixDream and love it to bits. People always comment on it. Highly recommended!
    Steph Bond-Hutkin´s last blog post ..Garage Sale: Oobi, Gumboots, Seed baby and toddler

21. Lizette commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 10:41pm

Thank you for looking back at Etsy. There’s so many great artists lost in the shuffle of this large storefront. Curators like you help others, who don’t have time to sort through Etsy, find us.

22. Laly commented
    November 27th, 2012 at 11:14pm

Wow! such gorgeousness… I just opened my Etsy shop and am feeling inspired! Thank you! <3

23. Deneise Bucko commented
    November 28th, 2012 at 12:49am

When I looked at your post title, I did read it out loud with a question mark. I love this, so thanks. You rock H!

24. Bettina commented
    November 28th, 2012 at 3:41am

Thank you for sharing this! My favourite is the paper ephemera shop!
    Bettina´s last blog post ..Colour in interiors: How to create a focal point

25. Lena * minamoka * commented
    November 28th, 2012 at 10:55am

The educational charts are wonderful, I´ve been looking for something like that for quite a while. That whole shop is a great find, thanks! And I agree, it’s sad when nice shops get lost somewhere in the etsy jungle, your column is a big help both for us AND the talented shop owners!
    Lena * minamoka *´s last blog post ..INSTAWEEKEND

26. R.O.R. commented
    November 28th, 2012 at 3:19pm

These all make me want to go home and MAKE STUFF so bad!!! Or just shop haha
    R.O.R.´s last blog post ..How to Plan a Bridal Shower

27. Ivana commented
    November 28th, 2012 at 8:28pm

Thanks for Etsy Five, I love it and I missed it so much!

28. fenny setiawan commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 1:25am

Holly, I love Etsy take five Tuesday. I miss this post and glad it’s back :).
    I am going to check Arminho shop, the printings are lovely.

29. Lunahoo commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 12:16pm

Thank you !!My favourite are Teconlene illustrations!

30. Rosa Paula commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 4:47pm

I missed this so much! I found so great things in this column! Thank you for bringing it back!
    Rosa Paula´s last blog post ..Pacotinho personalizado

31. Lauren @ girl and the abode commented
    November 30th, 2012 at 7:05am

Yay! I loved this series! Glad you brought it back!
    Lauren @ girl and the abode´s last blog post ..Life as we know it.

32. Mandy commented
    December 15th, 2012 at 5:39am

Love the etsy shop ThingsISaw. Hand stamped bike head badges and cool prints. Check them out!