Amy Butler’s New Magazine: Blossom!

November 29, 2012

My friend Amy Butler launched a beautiful digital magazine today called Blossom and I’d love for you to check it out. Here’s a sneak peek below of some of my favorite pages. My only wish: that it was in print! Why? It would be so nice to tack these pages up on my walls and mood board. So, so pretty! This lady has such a great eye.

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

About Blossom, straight from Amy, “I am so excited to announce the release of my free, online magazine! This is a new journey for me and I want you to come along! “Blossom” is a visual journal that’s all about loving your life and living it fully and authentically. Filled with loads of creative ideas and inspirations, Blossom celebrates our creative expression and passions; our mantra is “Create Love, Be Kind and Express Beauty”. The magazine is a spirited voice for creativity, heart and soul. It’s my dream to support folks in getting in touch with the beauty in their lives and in themselves…to empower with love, and help people connect with the creative perfection of being who they really are while giving them support and inspiration to get in touch with doing what they love. I want folks to understand that being connected to what they love, it’s the greatest gift they can give the world and themselves.” So nicely said Amy and congratulations!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy Butlers New Magazine: Blossom!

Amy and her husband David do such great work on everything that they touch – I’m so proud of them both for launching this inspirational and very pretty magazine. Hooray!

(image: blossom mag)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang November 29, 2012 at 1:25 am

Oh how stunning!

• Reply Glenda Childers November 29, 2012 at 2:53 am

I have followed Amy’s work for a long time … and am grateful to know of her new magazine. Thanks, Holly.

• Reply Shalagh November 29, 2012 at 3:05 am

Huge Amy Butler fan here. And I don’t think I have words eloquent enough to describe how happy the collage of images makes me. There’s a obscureness coupled with joy and play. And you better believe Betty’s britches I’m signing up for more. Thank You Holly!

• Reply Anna November 29, 2012 at 5:25 am

Thank you so much for posting this link! This magazine was exactly what I was looking for and I am thrilled to be a new subscriber!

• Reply Sabine November 29, 2012 at 8:16 am

wonderful – i love Amy’s work and look forward to go throw this gorgeous magazine later this day, when work is done. Thank you for showing!

• Reply Tina from A Few Pretty Things November 29, 2012 at 8:44 am

I loved it! Every page is full of color, beauty and inspiration!

• Reply Nnena November 29, 2012 at 11:15 am

I love this idea. Amazing photos. I will use it as inspiration for my blog.

• Reply jackinki November 29, 2012 at 12:28 pm

I love these one!

• Reply lucianna samu November 29, 2012 at 2:12 pm

Thanks for sharing this. Just took a quick trip through the magazine and I’ll be heading back for more!

• Reply Molly {Dreams in HD} November 29, 2012 at 3:46 pm

congratulations amy! such a beautiful layout and photos.
    thank you for sharing holly.

• Reply Stephanie Callaghan Smith November 29, 2012 at 3:56 pm

Looks beautiful. Off to check out the magazine now!

• Reply Elba Valverde November 29, 2012 at 4:05 pm

I’m so excited! I love her work :)

• Reply sarah lindsay November 29, 2012 at 5:06 pm

thank you so so much for this feature! my first introduction to Amy Butler, i needed to get up and pace for a minute after flipping through Blossom’s pages – my sensory system was out of bounds!!

• Reply Martina Fuchs November 29, 2012 at 5:15 pm

Thank’s for sharing – this is really a beautiful mag with lot’s of inspiration. Makes me feel good on a snowy cold and foggy day in Muc

• Reply christoffneil18 April 2, 2013 at 4:58 am