Amy Butler’s New Magazine: Blossom!

My friend Amy Butler launched a beautiful digital magazine today called Blossom and I’d love for you to check it out. Here’s a sneak peek below of some of my favorite pages. My only wish: that it was in print! Why? It would be so nice to tack these pages up on my walls and mood board. So, so pretty! This lady has such a great eye.

Blossom

About Blossom, straight from Amy, “I am so excited to announce the release of my free, online magazine! This is a new journey for me and I want you to come along! “Blossom” is a visual journal that’s all about loving your life and living it fully and authentically. Filled with loads of creative ideas and inspirations, Blossom celebrates our creative expression and passions; our mantra is “Create Love, Be Kind and Express Beauty”. The magazine is a spirited voice for creativity, heart and soul. It’s my dream to support folks in getting in touch with the beauty in their lives and in themselves…to empower with love, and help people connect with the creative perfection of being who they really are while giving them support and inspiration to get in touch with doing what they love. I want folks to understand that being connected to what they love, it’s the greatest gift they can give the world and themselves.” So nicely said Amy and congratulations!

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Blossom

Amy and her husband David do such great work on everything that they touch – I’m so proud of them both for launching this inspirational and very pretty magazine. Hooray!

(image: blossom mag)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on November 29, 2012

1. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 1:25am

Oh how stunning!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Dream Chaser | Dove’s Eyes

2. Glenda Childers commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:53am

I have followed Amy’s work for a long time … and am grateful to know of her new magazine. Thanks, Holly.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..Celebrating 35 years of marriage

3. Shalagh commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 3:05am

Huge Amy Butler fan here. And I don’t think I have words eloquent enough to describe how happy the collage of images makes me. There’s a obscureness coupled with joy and play. And you better believe Betty’s britches I’m signing up for more. Thank You Holly!
    Love,
    Shalagh

4. Anna commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 5:25am

Thank you so much for posting this link! This magazine was exactly what I was looking for and I am thrilled to be a new subscriber!

5. Sabine commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 8:16am

wonderful – i love Amy’s work and look forward to go throw this gorgeous magazine later this day, when work is done. Thank you for showing!
    Sabine´s last blog post ..Wochenendschnipsel #20

6. Tina from A Few Pretty Things commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 8:44am

I loved it! Every page is full of color, beauty and inspiration!
    Tina from A Few Pretty Things´s last blog post ..Christmas decoration: a frame

7. Nnena commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 11:15am

I love this idea. Amazing photos. I will use it as inspiration for my blog.
    Nnena´s last blog post ..When bad interiors happen to good people

8. jackinki commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 12:28pm

I love these one!

9. lucianna samu commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 2:12pm

Thanks for sharing this. Just took a quick trip through the magazine and I’ll be heading back for more!
    lucianna samu´s last blog post ..Honesty IS the best policy

10. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 3:46pm

congratulations amy! such a beautiful layout and photos.
    thank you for sharing holly.
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

11. Stephanie Callaghan Smith commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 3:56pm

Looks beautiful. Off to check out the magazine now!

12. Elba Valverde commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 4:05pm

I’m so excited! I love her work :)

13. sarah lindsay commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 5:06pm

thank you so so much for this feature! my first introduction to Amy Butler, i needed to get up and pace for a minute after flipping through Blossom’s pages – my sensory system was out of bounds!!
    sarah lindsay´s last blog post ..A T A L E O F W E I G H T + T E X T U R E

14. Martina Fuchs commented
    November 29th, 2012 at 5:15pm

Thank’s for sharing – this is really a beautiful mag with lot’s of inspiration. Makes me feel good on a snowy cold and foggy day in Muc
    Martina Fuchs´s last blog post ..Freebie: Leseprobe aus Frauen und ihre Räume