Inspiration from Bloomingville

I recently ordered some lovely items from my new favorite Hamburg-based online shop Rosa Cosa and fell in love the moment my package arrived. It was a good day. Why? Because some things from Bloomingville that I ordered were tucked away so nicely inside and were far better than expected. I love that surprise… When something exceeds your expectations, don’t you?

Bloomingville

I then started flipping through the pages of my Bloomingville catalog and thought to share some of my favorite views with you since you  may not have heard of this brand before in your part of the world. They are based in Denmark and have such a broad range of interiors objects from furniture to wonderful gift wrap and great neon baker’s twine (yes really) that it’s hard to pick just ONE item… And everything in their collection is so cohesive and works together so well. In Germany this brand is a huge hit – Germans seem to love Bloomingville (and everything interiors/fashion related from Denmark which I have no problem with because so do I!) and I’m a fan too. Here is some inspiration for you this week…

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Bloomingville

Don’t you want to order everything?!?

(images: bloomingville)

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on December 05, 2012

1. Karena commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 4:38pm

Holly I love it all! fresh, exciting, fun!

xoxo
    Karena
    Art*by*Karena
    Karena´s last blog post ..2012 Artists Series Featuring Pamela Terry From the House of Edward and a Giveaway

2. Natalie / Half Asleep Studio commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 4:41pm

I would really like to live in this catalog!
    Natalie / Half Asleep Studio´s last blog post ..inspired by: amyisla mccombie.

3. Lindsey commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 5:48pm

Yes, Yes I do want to order everything.
    Lindsey´s last blog post ..On My Happiness Project pt 2…

4. Gabrielle commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 6:21pm

Apparently, we cannot order if we are not a dealer…
    Too bad!

5. Nicole commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 6:33pm

Is there any way to order from them if you are not a wholesaler?

6. Glenda Childers commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 7:58pm

Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..CHRISTMAS SERIES 2012 … and my thoughts on ideas

7. Laura commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 8:41pm

A great and really inspirational post – those colours are wonderful and the way they come to together is briliant

8. Lisa Price commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:02pm

Love this cute space! Xo.

9. Holly of Love, Thomas commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:11pm

Yes! I ADORE Bloomingville products. I was drooling over the catalogue just last week!

10. Femke Dekker - ter Meulen commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:19pm

Yes!! I do want everything! Totally my cup of tea. I hope I can join your course in March (I just subscribed to the mailing list :)
    Femke Dekker – ter Meulen´s last blog post ..Liebster Blog Award (new style)

11. Laura commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:19pm

I have just find Bloomingville and really want it all!! :) I’m dreaming of lamps, for example this one: http://www.bloomingville.dk/media/2465/furniture.jpg
    Laura´s last blog post ..snøtur i finland

12. Lisa commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 9:22pm

13. kalanicut commented
    December 5th, 2012 at 11:02pm

I lived in Denmark for a while during my college years and traveled throughout Scandinavia. I love that place. I love their design and love seeing it wherever I can. I find it so beautiful that Scandinavia has such a talent for mixing beautiful neutrals with bright pops of color. It seems to represent the life energy and the nature of the region so perfectly.
    kalanicut´s last blog post ..Creating Vision Board 2013

14. My Love Wedding Ring commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 12:41am

Its always so lovely for things to be even nicer than you expect!! And love your colorful inspiration :)

15. Tania commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 12:43am

Yes! I do want to order everything. I want to live in that catalog.

I love the kitchen scale the best.
    Tania´s last blog post ..Take a Picture…Black & White

16. Nicole commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 1:19am

Do you know how someone in the US could order from Bloomingville? I know … not your area but their contact info is for interest in being a stockist. And I’d love to be a stockist but for one: me. :)

17. sarah k commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:28am

The accessories are fun, especially like the pink scale.

18. Elle Falconer commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 6:32am

I am now SO in love with this store after seeing this blog post. EVerything is so cute and wonderful.
    Elle Falconer´s last blog post ..Winter Wishlist: Fashion

19. Ashleen Moreen commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:00am

I really love that shelves..
    Looks really pretty to me and I think I am gonna be making that!
    Ashleen Moreen´s last blog post ..Timber Sliding Doors To Make Best Use Of The Space In Your Home

20. Vhutali commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 7:46am

i wnat everything. so beautiful and peaceful

21. Lianne Marie Mease commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 8:36am

Oooh – what font do you use? I adore it!! x
    Lianne Marie Mease´s last blog post ..Apple, Fennel & Mozzarella salad

22. Stines Hjem - Livet på landet commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 9:41am

LOOOOVE Bloomingville!
    Stines Hjem – Livet på landet´s last blog post ..6. desember | Barnslig i vinduet

23. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 4:03pm

to answer your question – YES! the blue chair, the pink scale, everything is perfection. thank you for sharing!
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..The Amalfi Coast

24. Tina Ramchandani commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 5:22pm

A little glad we don’t have Bloomingville here as I may spend all my money there and then be in deep trouble. Also sad because the stuff is so pretty!
    Tina Ramchandani´s last blog post ..I’m Guest Posting at Anglian Home today

25. Magda commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 9:13pm

I love the pink kitchen scale. It”s a lovely color.
    Magda´s last blog post ..Pantone ogłasza Emerald kolorem roku 2013!

26. Chloe Moon commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 9:31pm

I want to order everything from that pink lil scale to those colorful cups!! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..My Christmas Wishlist..

27. Bettina commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 10:14pm

Great stuff! Sometimes I wish I still lived in Germany… Also loved your post about Rosa Cosa!
    Bettina´s last blog post ..Colour in Interiors: Achieve Balance and Harmony

28. Danielle commented
    December 6th, 2012 at 10:51pm

I love the lamps that are simple with the colorful rope cords, do you know where you could order them? I’m guessing U.S customers cant just order from the website?

29. Ana commented
    December 7th, 2012 at 2:52am

I love Bloomingville. And House Doctor. And Rice. And Nordal. :)
    There are so many great brands from Denmark. I used to live in Hamburg and there are tons of stores where you can buy their products. But now here in San Francisco unfortunately you cannot buy danish stuff.
    And I also cannot find anything similar to them. So what remains is flipping the catalogs and get some inspirations. :) Have a nice day!
    Ana
    Ana´s last blog post ..Holly Jolly Christmas :: From Kitchen with Love

30. stephanie @ Baba Souk commented
    December 7th, 2012 at 2:18pm

Loving those little white lanterns with colorful colors inside! I will definitely check this shop out, thanks for sharing!
    stephanie @ Baba Souk´s last blog post ..Confessions of a Pinaholic!

31. Sharon commented
    December 7th, 2012 at 9:20pm

Love Bloomingville! Your post made me check out their products again, there is plenty I want to put on my Christmas wish list :)
    Sharon

32. Seville commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 12:19am

hahaha Yes! Everything from Bloomingville is EXCEPTIONAL! So cute and stylish… :)
    Seville´s last blog post ..The gift of organization

33. Sofia commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 7:26pm

Lovely photos, have never heard of that shop before, thanks for sharing!

34. R.O.R. commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 9:35pm

Love the colors, I need to incorporate more splashes into my room! Thanks for this post, it’s given me some great ideas!
    R.O.R.´s last blog post ..How to Plan A Bridal Shower: Part 2

35. Amanda Cottingham commented
    December 9th, 2012 at 3:29pm

Oh what gorgeous thinks, I can’t wait to check them out!
    Amanda Cottingham´s last blog post ..Vintage Art

36. gonnabe40 commented
    December 11th, 2012 at 9:23am

simply gorgeous!!! love all the photos
    gonnabe40´s last blog post ..guest post- life is what you make it- 8 days of miracles

37. Neil commented
    December 16th, 2012 at 6:10pm

This is absolutely fantastic! Wonderful colours, all the photos are brilliant!
    Neil´s last blog post ..Roller Blinds- Release The Potential!

38. Handmade gb commented
    June 13th, 2014 at 8:52am

Great post, so inspiring, love it!
    Thanx