uncategorized

Happy Weekend, I’ll Be…

December 8, 2012

Hello everyone! I’m signing off for the weekend because I will be doing this (see below)….

Happy Weekend, Ill Be...

I can’t wait to work with our lovely students who will be in my home for the weekend – there will be so much to tell you on Monday with lots of stories and photos! Until then…

xo,
Holly

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Sophie December 8, 2012 at 12:18 am

Hi Holly,
    I am really jalous! I would have loved to join your workshop! Good luck and let those participate even we are physical not there! I live in spain and it is not around the corner! Come and visit my blog and tell me how do you like it. Certenly I do need a blogworkshop!
    Greeting to my birthtown Hannover!
    Sophie

• Reply Melissa December 8, 2012 at 12:37 am

it’s going to be one great weekend for all you ladies. i’ll follow the fun via instagram.
    have fun, learn lots, and be inspired.
    holly, it’s so great that you’re doing this. i think it’s going to be a magical experience for your students.

• Reply Ana December 8, 2012 at 1:12 am

Have fun! I would love to attend!
    Looking forward to see the pictures.

Cheers,
    Ana

• Reply Chloe Moon December 8, 2012 at 6:49 am

Best wishes at the blog workshop!! =)

• Reply nannette December 8, 2012 at 10:11 am

Lucky them! It must be great to work a weekend like that.
    Looking forward to the stories and photos!
    Have a good one!!

• Reply salma December 8, 2012 at 11:46 am

Hello Holly

Looks gorgeous, I wish to join you in one day … best wishes

• Reply Amanda Cottingham December 9, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Ohh, that sounds amazing, have fun!!

• Reply Ashley Pahl @ She Makes A Home December 10, 2012 at 4:53 am

Holly, I loved the Boot Camp, and can’t imagine how much fun the Creative Bloggers Studio would be! Can’t wait to hear all about it.

• Reply Margarita Lorenzo December 10, 2012 at 9:32 pm

One day I hope to be in one of the workshops, hopefully I could come to germany to see my sister in Essen and then travel to your city for the course, lets hope so, i am sure that i will learn a lot of new things! I ma hopeless when it comes to my poor blog.

• Reply l o v e l y t h i n g s December 10, 2012 at 9:35 pm

What lucky attendees….had I read about this sooner I may have booked a trip from NY…any chance you’ll be doing another one in NYC this spring?
    annie