Happy Weekend, I’ll Be…

Hello everyone! I’m signing off for the weekend because I will be doing this (see below)….

forholly

I can’t wait to work with our lovely students who will be in my home for the weekend – there will be so much to tell you on Monday with lots of stories and photos! Until then…

xo,
Holly

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on December 08, 2012

1. Sophie commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 12:18am

Hi Holly,
    I am really jalous! I would have loved to join your workshop! Good luck and let those participate even we are physical not there! I live in spain and it is not around the corner! Come and visit my blog and tell me how do you like it. Certenly I do need a blogworkshop!
    Greeting to my birthtown Hannover!
    Sophie
    Sophie´s last blog post ..Das kleine Schwarze von Coco Chanel

2. Melissa commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 12:37am

it’s going to be one great weekend for all you ladies. i’ll follow the fun via instagram.
    have fun, learn lots, and be inspired.
    holly, it’s so great that you’re doing this. i think it’s going to be a magical experience for your students.

3. Ana commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 1:12am

Have fun! I would love to attend!
    Looking forward to see the pictures.

Cheers,
    Ana
    Ana´s last blog post ..Happy Weekend :: Der Frage-Foto-Freitag von Ohhh…Mhhh

4. Chloe Moon commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 6:49am

Best wishes at the blog workshop!! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..The Text Message at 1:43am…Part II

5. nannette commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 10:11am

Lucky them! It must be great to work a weekend like that.
    Looking forward to the stories and photos!
    Have a good one!!

6. salma commented
    December 8th, 2012 at 11:46am

Hello Holly

Looks gorgeous, I wish to join you in one day … best wishes

7. Amanda Cottingham commented
    December 9th, 2012 at 3:28pm

Ohh, that sounds amazing, have fun!!
    Amanda Cottingham´s last blog post ..Minifolk Market : Winter 2012

8. Ashley Pahl @ She Makes A Home commented
    December 10th, 2012 at 4:53am

Holly, I loved the Boot Camp, and can’t imagine how much fun the Creative Bloggers Studio would be! Can’t wait to hear all about it.
    Ashley Pahl @ She Makes A Home´s last blog post ..My 2012 Christmas Wishlist

9. Margarita Lorenzo commented
    December 10th, 2012 at 9:32pm

One day I hope to be in one of the workshops, hopefully I could come to germany to see my sister in Essen and then travel to your city for the course, lets hope so, i am sure that i will learn a lot of new things! I ma hopeless when it comes to my poor blog.
    Margarita Lorenzo´s last blog post ..DECORATE WORKSHOP BOOK UK LAUNCH

10. l o v e l y t h i n g s commented
    December 10th, 2012 at 9:35pm

What lucky attendees….had I read about this sooner I may have booked a trip from NY…any chance you’ll be doing another one in NYC this spring?
    annie
    l o v e l y t h i n g s´s last blog post ..Second Sunday in Advent