Video: Blogging Your Way Studio

Hello friends! Want to watch a cute video from our blogging workshop this past weekend? Originally I thought to only share this with our students but then realized that so many of you may be super curious to see what we bloggers did in my studio here in Hannover so why not show the whole internet! :)

Photobucket

TO VIEW THIS VIDEO CLICK HERE

I want to thank our 17 beautiful, amazing and courageous students for being part of Blogging Your Way: Studio (#bywstudio) with us. We’re already thinking about another class in my studio this Spring so stay tuned!

Psst: I’ve been pinning posts that they’ve written since our weekend together on this board over at Pinterest in case you’d like to follow along.

(Music: In Peace, The Love & Happiness Mix (ft. Snowflake) by J.Lang and Video: Steffi Luxat.)

Posted by decor8 in blogs on December 13, 2012

1. Louisa Blackmore commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:38am

Love love love LOVE!!!!

Such happy memories, THANK YOU Holly & Steffi for a magical weekend!

x x
    Louisa Blackmore´s last blog post ..Postcard from Hannover || #BYWStudio

2. Elisa commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:41am

This was one of the best weekends of my life. You and Steffi gave me new focus and a new direction. This video really shows all the love and inspiration I was allowed to experience. Thank you!
    Elisa´s last blog post ..Monday Moodboard: Winter in the city

3. Louisa Blackmore commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:43am

I’ve just watched it again, Rincy is the cutest little bird in the world ever! x
    Louisa Blackmore´s last blog post ..Postcard from Hannover || #BYWStudio

4. Amy commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:48am

This looks fabulous Holly [how did you arrange the snow to fall just at the perfect moment too ; D x] I would love to come along one day, but in the meantime it inspired me to maybe organise something similar locally – it looked like you had a blast and sharing creative ideas is always fun.
    Amy´s last blog post ..Style Icon: Lauren Santo Domingo

5. Holly (Love,Thomas) commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:49am

Oh my goodness, Holly! This is beautiful! Thank you Steffi, you sneaky sausage you. We all had no clue we were being filmed! I’m going to watch it again (and again!)! Holly #2 x
    Holly (Love,Thomas)´s last blog post ..Blogging Your Way Part Two: Out & About in Hannover

6. Iva Y commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:51am

What a lovely video, Holly! Aw!! You can tell how much fun it was and how much everyone enjoyed it! Also, it’s nice to see your bubbly personality, because we usually only see photos of you and read your words.
    Okay, let’s watch it again :))
    Iva Y´s last blog post ..A Free Gift

7. Valentina commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:54am

This looks so amazing! I hope one day you will organise something like this in London! In the meantime I’ll enjoy the video, which is super lovely!
    Thanks for sharing!

8. nic [luza pimpinella] commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:55am

awe.

THANK YOU so much holly & steffi for this precious memory.

sitting here all teary eyed looking at us! LOVE!!!
    nic [luza pimpinella]´s last blog post ..beauty is where you find it #44

9. decor8 commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 12:02pm

@Valentina – I’m thinking to do one in London, Hannover and NYC in 2013. This past year I only did NYC and Hannover but it would be wonderful to add London to the list plus I have the perfect location in mind there…. :)

10. Aina commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 12:12pm

Just amazing!Have a Merry merry Christmas to you all!
    Love
    Aina

11. Sabrina Rabi commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 12:12pm

I LOVE IT! What a wonderful and sweet video you’ve made, Steffi! You both were so lovely to us. THANK YOU!

xo Sabrina
    Sabrina Rabi´s last blog post ..Blog Retreat with Holly Becker and Stefanie Luxat

12. Andreia commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 12:29pm

Wonderful!

13. Magda commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 12:37pm

This video is so wonderful! Thank you Steffi and Holly for the unforgettable weekend. I keep watching the video over and over and over!
    Magda´s last blog post ..Warsztaty „Blogging Your Way” z Holly Becker i Steffi Luxat

14. Ula commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 12:46pm

Gorgeous! I wish I was there! Maybe next time. :))
    Ula´s last blog post ..7 day PHOTO CHALLENGE {december} – day 4

15. Dani commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:08pm

Oh my goodness, this video is so beautiful in so many ways. Steffi, I see a filmmaker career in your future! It really truly captured the feel of this weekend. Off to watch it again!
    Dani´s last blog post ..Homemade Peppermint Sugar Scrub

16. ishtar commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:13pm

such a lovely video with a great vibe!!!
    loved it!
    ishtar´s last blog post ..My ceramic ♥ Mi cerámica

17. Marta - Princess Misia commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:33pm

Ah-mazing!

18. Geraldine commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:40pm

The video has been done so well. Wow! I feel like going back. I hope you’ll let me come to your workshop in London. It was such an inspirational and fun weekend – this really shows in the video. Thank you Holly and Steffi for such a memorable end to the year . xx
    Geraldine´s last blog post ..Blogging Your Way Studio with Holly Becker and Steffi Luxat – Part 4

19. Glenda Childers commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:53pm

And you had snow out the window … perfect.

Are the tea cups Brambley Hedge? So lovely.

Fondly,
    Glenda
    Glenda Childers´s last blog post ..All is Calm ~ Three ways to find your sanity at Christmas

20. decor8 commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 1:56pm

@Glenda – Yes, I’ve had them for about 15 years – they are really cute!

21. Tina Ramchandani commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 2:17pm

Fantastic video. It really captures your style and all the fun you had that weekend. Still so jealous I couldn’t make it. Hopefully you’ll have another soon, or at least a Sunday Supper I can attend! See you on Cologne, xTina
    Tina Ramchandani´s last blog post ..Design Spotlights: Curio Magazine

22. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 3:34pm

Just so beautiful and happy! I love it hun and so wish I could have been there! It is perfect & you look absolutely gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Melis

23. Trina commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 3:38pm

Holly- it looks like such a magical time. And your home looks even more beautiful in video. Wish I was closer and could attend your next one! xo .trina

24. Rachel Farr commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 5:26pm

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I am a new blogger and like to see new ideas and inspiration. I would love to take one of your classes, but I live all the way over in the States!

25. Trish commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 6:46pm

Oh my stars, it looked like so much fun! What a bunch of beautiful ladies you are….and it was also really nice to see your place in moving pictures Holly.
    T.
    x
    Trish´s last blog post ..Boring is a Disease; I Found a Cure (Side effects may vary.)

26. Valentina commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 9:44pm

That sounds very exciting and promising! London is full of great places and I am sure it would be a great success here too…Looking forward to 2013 then!

27. gudy herder commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:12pm

I don’t know how many comments I have published so far but basically I have no words for that amazing work. So professional. And I am very glad there is a visual statement of how good this workshop was! Holly, you will have to give more than 2 workshops per year, you’ll see… xoxo
    gudy herder´s last blog post ..And here goes the video shot by Steffi Luxat from OhhhMhhh at our blogger retreat

28. Rincy K commented
    December 13th, 2012 at 11:52pm

I’m smitten all over again. Sigh.
    Rincy K´s last blog post ..Wahre GaumenFreunde

29. Anna commented
    December 14th, 2012 at 1:26am

A really fun video Holly, I particularly love the shot of the snow falling outside, looks so cosy and colourful inside. I’m looking out for the next workshop!
    Anna´s last blog post ..Close knit Christmas in Streatham!

30. Mel commented
    December 14th, 2012 at 4:12am

What a cool video Steffi and I feel totally inspired from watching it! I so hope to be able to come along and learn personally from you two talented ladies. Mel x
    Mel´s last blog post ..Anne & Peg Handcrafted Cushions

31. Vicki commented
    December 14th, 2012 at 4:50am

Oh, this looks like soooo much fun!!! If there’s ever a a Decor 8 blogging workshop out my way, I’d love to jump right in! :)
    Vicki´s last blog post ..OH- -SO-BEAUTIFUL WINTER FASHIONS

32. Melissa J commented
    December 14th, 2012 at 6:42am

Dear Holly, you just made my Friday afternoon SO much better.
    xx
    melissa.x
    Melissa J´s last blog post ..change your words //

33. Katrin commented
    December 14th, 2012 at 9:31am

Holly, I know this is a very random question, but I saw a picture of your kitchen (I think) on Steffi´s blog and if I´m not mistaken it´s painted in a lovely off-white. Would you mind sharing what color it is? I´m going slightly crazy with picking a color for my kitchen ;) Many thanks.
    Katrin´s last blog post ..Winter´s here.

34. Laurie @ Pride in Photos commented
    December 14th, 2012 at 11:16pm

Why oh why do you have to live across the pond??? So would of loved to been there!! Kuddos to a fab job done!
    Laurie
    Laurie @ Pride in Photos´s last blog post ..It’s All In Natures Details…

35. Desha Peacock commented
    December 15th, 2012 at 9:05pm

Super sweet. What a lovely bunch! I’d like to be there watching the snow fall and learning from the best teacher out there~ xo
    Desha Peacock´s last blog post ..She Makes a Home

36. Pepi Dimopoulou commented
    December 16th, 2012 at 10:00pm

That was a lovely video! I am totally inspired. I’m holding some jewellery classes in Athens Greece and that is just the spirit i would love to capture myself. Through hard times (especially here in Greece) you inspire me every single day. Thank you!

37. Sarah from The Curated House commented
    December 18th, 2012 at 4:37pm

Watching this makes me wish all the more that you lived just around the corner rather than halfway ’round the world, Holly! What a delightful and inspired gathering. Hope you are enjoying your holidays and that they include many a roaring fire! xo