Events + Markets

Video: Blogging Your Way Studio

December 13, 2012

Hello friends! Want to watch a cute video from our blogging workshop this past weekend? Originally I thought to only share this with our students but then realized that so many of you may be super curious to see what we bloggers did in my studio here in Hannover so why not show the whole internet! :)

Video: Blogging Your Way Studio

I want to thank our 17 beautiful, amazing and courageous students for being part of Blogging Your Way: Studio (#bywstudio) with us. We’re already thinking about another class in my studio this Spring so stay tuned!

Psst: I’ve been pinning posts that they’ve written since our weekend together on this board over at Pinterest in case you’d like to follow along.

(Music: In Peace, The Love & Happiness Mix (ft. Snowflake) by J.Lang and Video: Steffi Luxat.)

• Reply Louisa Blackmore December 13, 2012 at 11:38 am

Love love love LOVE!!!!

Such happy memories, THANK YOU Holly & Steffi for a magical weekend!

x x

• Reply Elisa December 13, 2012 at 11:41 am

This was one of the best weekends of my life. You and Steffi gave me new focus and a new direction. This video really shows all the love and inspiration I was allowed to experience. Thank you!

• Reply Louisa Blackmore December 13, 2012 at 11:43 am

I’ve just watched it again, Rincy is the cutest little bird in the world ever! x

• Reply Amy December 13, 2012 at 11:48 am

This looks fabulous Holly [how did you arrange the snow to fall just at the perfect moment too ; D x] I would love to come along one day, but in the meantime it inspired me to maybe organise something similar locally – it looked like you had a blast and sharing creative ideas is always fun.

• Reply Holly (Love,Thomas) December 13, 2012 at 11:49 am

Oh my goodness, Holly! This is beautiful! Thank you Steffi, you sneaky sausage you. We all had no clue we were being filmed! I’m going to watch it again (and again!)! Holly #2 x

• Reply Iva Y December 13, 2012 at 11:51 am

What a lovely video, Holly! Aw!! You can tell how much fun it was and how much everyone enjoyed it! Also, it’s nice to see your bubbly personality, because we usually only see photos of you and read your words.
    Okay, let’s watch it again :))

• Reply Valentina December 13, 2012 at 11:54 am

This looks so amazing! I hope one day you will organise something like this in London! In the meantime I’ll enjoy the video, which is super lovely!
    Thanks for sharing!

• Reply decor8 December 13, 2012 at 12:02 pm

@Valentina – I’m thinking to do one in London, Hannover and NYC in 2013. This past year I only did NYC and Hannover but it would be wonderful to add London to the list plus I have the perfect location in mind there…. :)

• Reply nic [luza pimpinella] December 13, 2012 at 11:55 am

THANK YOU so much holly & steffi for this precious memory.

sitting here all teary eyed looking at us! LOVE!!!

• Reply Aina December 13, 2012 at 12:12 pm

Just amazing!Have a Merry merry Christmas to you all!

• Reply Sabrina Rabi December 13, 2012 at 12:12 pm

I LOVE IT! What a wonderful and sweet video you’ve made, Steffi! You both were so lovely to us. THANK YOU!

xo Sabrina

• Reply Andreia December 13, 2012 at 12:29 pm

• Reply Magda December 13, 2012 at 12:37 pm

This video is so wonderful! Thank you Steffi and Holly for the unforgettable weekend. I keep watching the video over and over and over!

• Reply Ula December 13, 2012 at 12:46 pm

Gorgeous! I wish I was there! Maybe next time. :))

• Reply Dani December 13, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Oh my goodness, this video is so beautiful in so many ways. Steffi, I see a filmmaker career in your future! It really truly captured the feel of this weekend. Off to watch it again!

• Reply ishtar December 13, 2012 at 1:13 pm

such a lovely video with a great vibe!!!
    loved it!

• Reply Marta - Princess Misia December 13, 2012 at 1:33 pm

• Reply Geraldine December 13, 2012 at 1:40 pm

The video has been done so well. Wow! I feel like going back. I hope you’ll let me come to your workshop in London. It was such an inspirational and fun weekend – this really shows in the video. Thank you Holly and Steffi for such a memorable end to the year . xx

• Reply Glenda Childers December 13, 2012 at 1:53 pm

And you had snow out the window … perfect.

Are the tea cups Brambley Hedge? So lovely.

• Reply decor8 December 13, 2012 at 1:56 pm

@Glenda – Yes, I’ve had them for about 15 years – they are really cute!

• Reply Tina Ramchandani December 13, 2012 at 2:17 pm

Fantastic video. It really captures your style and all the fun you had that weekend. Still so jealous I couldn’t make it. Hopefully you’ll have another soon, or at least a Sunday Supper I can attend! See you on Cologne, xTina

• Reply Melissa de la Fuente December 13, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Just so beautiful and happy! I love it hun and so wish I could have been there! It is perfect & you look absolutely gorgeous!

• Reply Trina December 13, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Holly- it looks like such a magical time. And your home looks even more beautiful in video. Wish I was closer and could attend your next one! xo .trina

• Reply Rachel Farr December 13, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Great post! Thanks for sharing! I am a new blogger and like to see new ideas and inspiration. I would love to take one of your classes, but I live all the way over in the States!

• Reply Trish December 13, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Oh my stars, it looked like so much fun! What a bunch of beautiful ladies you are….and it was also really nice to see your place in moving pictures Holly.

• Reply Valentina December 13, 2012 at 9:44 pm

That sounds very exciting and promising! London is full of great places and I am sure it would be a great success here too…Looking forward to 2013 then!

• Reply gudy herder December 13, 2012 at 11:12 pm

I don’t know how many comments I have published so far but basically I have no words for that amazing work. So professional. And I am very glad there is a visual statement of how good this workshop was! Holly, you will have to give more than 2 workshops per year, you’ll see… xoxo

• Reply Rincy K December 13, 2012 at 11:52 pm

I’m smitten all over again. Sigh.

• Reply Anna December 14, 2012 at 1:26 am

A really fun video Holly, I particularly love the shot of the snow falling outside, looks so cosy and colourful inside. I’m looking out for the next workshop!

• Reply Mel December 14, 2012 at 4:12 am

What a cool video Steffi and I feel totally inspired from watching it! I so hope to be able to come along and learn personally from you two talented ladies. Mel x

• Reply Vicki December 14, 2012 at 4:50 am

Oh, this looks like soooo much fun!!! If there’s ever a a Decor 8 blogging workshop out my way, I’d love to jump right in! :)

• Reply Melissa J December 14, 2012 at 6:42 am

Dear Holly, you just made my Friday afternoon SO much better.

• Reply Katrin December 14, 2012 at 9:31 am

Holly, I know this is a very random question, but I saw a picture of your kitchen (I think) on Steffi´s blog and if I´m not mistaken it´s painted in a lovely off-white. Would you mind sharing what color it is? I´m going slightly crazy with picking a color for my kitchen ;) Many thanks.

• Reply Laurie @ Pride in Photos December 14, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Why oh why do you have to live across the pond??? So would of loved to been there!! Kuddos to a fab job done!

• Reply Desha Peacock December 15, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Super sweet. What a lovely bunch! I’d like to be there watching the snow fall and learning from the best teacher out there~ xo

• Reply Pepi Dimopoulou December 16, 2012 at 10:00 pm

That was a lovely video! I am totally inspired. I’m holding some jewellery classes in Athens Greece and that is just the spirit i would love to capture myself. Through hard times (especially here in Greece) you inspire me every single day. Thank you!

• Reply Sarah from The Curated House December 18, 2012 at 4:37 pm

Watching this makes me wish all the more that you lived just around the corner rather than halfway ’round the world, Holly! What a delightful and inspired gathering. Hope you are enjoying your holidays and that they include many a roaring fire! xo