Ferm Living Spring 2013

It’s always nice to open my inbox in January because I know that companies will start sending in their Spring/Summer 2013 collections for consideration and I find the new offerings so interesting. Some are hits, others I feel are a bit of a miss, but Ferm Living has once again ‘hit’ it with well designed products that fit nicely with their latest collection – and just enough so as to not overwhelm.

Ferm Living Spring 2013

I like their new wallpapers and the cute foldaway tent for kid’s rooms and of course, one can never have too many storage bins or throw pillows! Take a look at a few of my favorite things in this post but to see much more, please visit them online or click here to check out their Spring catalog so you can drool over the full sha-bang. :)

Ferm Living Spring 2013

Ferm Living Spring 2013

Ferm Living Spring 2013

Ferm Living Spring 2013

Ferm Living Spring 2013

Nice palette too, don’t you think?

If you live in the EU, you can order from Ferm Living online here.

If you live in the US, you can order here.

(images: ferm living)

Posted by decor8 in shopping on January 10, 2013

1. Maria commented
    January 10th, 2013 at 3:47pm

Lovely! Especially the tent :)
    Maria´s last blog post ..Öppna sinnet

2. Lauren @ girl and the abode commented
    January 10th, 2013 at 5:29pm

Their line just keeps getting better. Those copper cups are fantastic! I think I might get a few for my utensils in my kitchen!
    Lauren @ girl and the abode´s last blog post ..Winter Edition of Heart Home

3. Milynn {love and whimsy} commented
    January 10th, 2013 at 6:38pm

That tent! so cute
    Milynn {love and whimsy}´s last blog post ..bythebrush

4. Chloe Moon commented
    January 10th, 2013 at 7:21pm

Wow, I think I’m going to go broke reviewing your posts because there are so many beautiful things to see and view! I love the color palette!! Simple yet cool! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..The Essentials EveryOne Should Have!!!????

5. Joyce commented
    January 10th, 2013 at 7:36pm

Superb. Thank you for writing that. I will return again to see what’s new and recommend my friends about your posting.

6. Amanda Cottingham commented
    January 10th, 2013 at 7:48pm

I do love the palette, the tent is just gorgeous!
    Amanda Cottingham´s last blog post ..I Love Mondays! Johnny Moustache

7. Nat @ Dear Little House commented
    January 11th, 2013 at 6:31am

I think I saw that tray in RealLiving a few months back? It’s gorgeous.
    Nat @ Dear Little House´s last blog post ..Office inspiration.

8. Griet commented
    January 11th, 2013 at 12:29pm

waaw, any idea where I can find a chair and sofa like that?

9. Beccy commented
    January 11th, 2013 at 3:00pm

What beautiful things. I love the kitchen stuff. It calm, sophisticated and exciting all at the same time.

10. tere commented
    January 11th, 2013 at 7:05pm

They just get better year after year, I’m coveting everything!!
    tere´s last blog post ..esos lujos / those luxuries

11. Pilar Giménez Almalé commented
    January 11th, 2013 at 11:29pm

Wow! I’ve just discovered FERM LIVING, and I love it!! :D

thanks!

Pili.
    Pilar Giménez Almalé´s last blog post ..2013

12. Jenny commented
    January 18th, 2013 at 6:13pm

I also like Ferm Living, but I’m disappointed in seeing that they often copy ideas from independent, less known designers /creators (often Scandinavian).

/ Jenny

13. Silkie commented
    January 22nd, 2013 at 11:43pm

I just saw their stand at the Home show in the UK recently, really fab I think..I love that the design is so quirky and unique..seems the Home show is getting some great exhibitors! I love the lean towards the hand rendered that we see so much in design these days, it’s very heartwarming!