Etsy Faves

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

January 29, 2013

Ready to get your Etsy fix? Me too! Here are my five favorite Etsy shops this week. Maybe you can help me out by adding some of your favorites to the comments section? I always like seeing what others find appealing. Ready to get started? Great, come shop with me!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

First is Studio Snowpuppe — who is no stranger to this blog but I have to show them again in case you’ve not seen their fantastic lighting a thousand times already on blogs and Pinterest. I love this company and wish to own a lamp from them eventually – I am a total fan girl of this cool Dutch design studio. Boom! Boom! Boom! (my heart!)

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Next, we’ll check out Kate’s handmade cuties from the Ukraine in her shop, Woodland Tale. Lots of  sweet plush toys that are finished so nicely. I like Kate’s imagination.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Now it’s time for delicate and beautiful jewelry in the Apple Latte shop. I just adore her fun pieces so much – understated but with personality – like the Batman ring. Don’t you secretly want to be Bat girl?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Have you heard of Creatiate? If you love to do a lot of DIY, this shop is for you! If you don’t, maybe it’s because you haven’t yet been introduced to the wonderful world of rubber stamps. Creatiate makes her own and you can use them on a plethora of creations from gift wrap to fabric and walls. Fun!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

What do you think of washi tape? Are you an addict like me? Do you use it often? If not, The Washi Shop may change your life. Ok, maybe not your life but definitely your approach to crafting. So many gorgeous Japanese masking tapes to choose from, oh my!

Thank you for joining me today for Etsy Take Five Tuesdays! Hope you found a few new favorites, too.

(images: linked to their sources above.)

• Reply Tracy A. January 29, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Love them – especially Woodland Tale!

• Reply Audrey January 29, 2013 at 2:14 pm

I just drooled over almost every stamp Creatiate has made thus far. It just became my favorite, favorite, favorite Etsy shop. :)

• Reply Samira January 29, 2013 at 2:33 pm

loved the ring!!!

• Reply Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos January 29, 2013 at 2:46 pm

These are all awesome! Thank so much for introducing me to these fab shops!

• Reply Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation January 29, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Oh, I just love all of these but especially The Washi Shop. Washi tape is SO much fun and I just love to tell people that I collect tape and watch their faces as they try and figure out why — and THEN I show them my washi tape collection. Then they fall in love with tape, too! ;-)

• Reply Julia January 29, 2013 at 3:29 pm

I´m soooooo glad “etsy take 5” is back!!

• Reply Kim Crumrine January 29, 2013 at 3:29 pm

This is such a pretty, sweet and lovely site.
    Congrats to all the featured shops. They are all so

• Reply Sarah Stäbler January 29, 2013 at 4:26 pm

Oh my goodness, those rubber stamps are just darling! Funny, because today I was itching to make my own. I thought I had potatoes at home to try the potato stamping but I don’t, so I may have to make another trip out to the store to see if I can find some rubber to make stamps!

And washi tape…like you, I am also totally obsessed with it. It takes so much self-control not to buy EVERY single roll I see! :) Thanks for the link! (Although I think it may be dangerous for my wallet!)

• Reply Chloe Moon January 29, 2013 at 4:40 pm

I haven’t taken the plunge into washi land, but I might have to…I can’t get over how many varieties there are!! They are so pretty!!!

• Reply FloVoCasa January 29, 2013 at 5:16 pm

I love the fox softies from woodland tale – really adorable!

• Reply The Country Mouse January 29, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Great selection this week. I loved Creatiate’s shop and I was looking for a source for washi tape. :)

• Reply Ashley @ Happy Penguin Press January 29, 2013 at 6:46 pm

I am a huge fan of Ray Dunn. I’ve collected her work for years! Thanks for the collection!

• Reply Danette January 29, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Those stamps are too much…..I think I want those.

• Reply Jessica Nichols January 29, 2013 at 7:24 pm

Those lampshades are incredible!

• Reply sarah ahearn bellemare January 29, 2013 at 7:50 pm

so happy to see that the etsy take 5 is back! i love your choices! hugs to you my dear and happy new year! xo *s

• Reply Ute January 29, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Thank you for the washi tape shop link. So many great patterns.

• Reply Shelly@ConfettiStyle January 29, 2013 at 8:41 pm

I have so been trying to curb my Washi Tape addiction and learning about The Washi Shop just put it into overdrive. Blown away by their sophisticated selections. Thanks for sharing.

• Reply Araya @ Wind and Willow Home January 29, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Yay, 4 out of the 5 are in my Etsy “favorites”. Now I can add those darling stamps. Thanks.
    Here are a couple of my favs.
    More fantastic handmade dolls.
    Great Jewelry pieces here:
    I would love for you to check out my Etsy shop too.

• Reply Amy - Bead Bash January 29, 2013 at 10:01 pm

I love the stamps and the washi tape – I just purchased a load of washi tape on Etsy the other week. I don’t know if you have blogged about this shop before but I love Toodles Noodles wrapping paper and tags.

• Reply Laura January 30, 2013 at 1:20 am

Those stamps are awesome!!!

• Reply fenny setiawan January 30, 2013 at 2:33 am

Lovely picks, Holly. I love the lamps. And of course the Washi tape…

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang January 30, 2013 at 6:35 am

Oh no! A new washi store to get lost in :)

• Reply Lela January 30, 2013 at 8:06 pm

Love the lampshades!

Maybe while you’re at it you can check out my store ;-)

• Reply Beth January 31, 2013 at 3:09 pm

I love those stamps! I love lots of sea glass and nautical designs!

• Reply elizabeth February 1, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Great finds…especially those sweet, sweet foxes from Woodland Tale and I’m gonna have to have a new rubber stamp I think.

• Reply Sam February 3, 2013 at 4:53 pm

What a great selection, the fox from Woodland Tales is so cute but I absolutely love the lighting!

I could easily click away my day hunting on etsy. Feel free to pop in to my etsy shop too –