Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Ready to get your Etsy fix? Me too! Here are my five favorite Etsy shops this week. Maybe you can help me out by adding some of your favorites to the comments section? I always like seeing what others find appealing. Ready to get started? Great, come shop with me!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

First is Studio Snowpuppe — who is no stranger to this blog but I have to show them again in case you’ve not seen their fantastic lighting a thousand times already on blogs and Pinterest. I love this company and wish to own a lamp from them eventually – I am a total fan girl of this cool Dutch design studio. Boom! Boom! Boom! (my heart!)

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Next, we’ll check out Kate’s handmade cuties from the Ukraine in her shop, Woodland Tale. Lots of  sweet plush toys that are finished so nicely. I like Kate’s imagination.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Now it’s time for delicate and beautiful jewelry in the Apple Latte shop. I just adore her fun pieces so much – understated but with personality – like the Batman ring. Don’t you secretly want to be Bat girl?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Have you heard of Creatiate? If you love to do a lot of DIY, this shop is for you! If you don’t, maybe it’s because you haven’t yet been introduced to the wonderful world of rubber stamps. Creatiate makes her own and you can use them on a plethora of creations from gift wrap to fabric and walls. Fun!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

What do you think of washi tape? Are you an addict like me? Do you use it often? If not, The Washi Shop may change your life. Ok, maybe not your life but definitely your approach to crafting. So many gorgeous Japanese masking tapes to choose from, oh my!

Thank you for joining me today for Etsy Take Five Tuesdays! Hope you found a few new favorites, too.

(images: linked to their sources above.)

Posted by decor8 in Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on January 29, 2013

1. Tracy A. commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 1:29pm

Love them – especially Woodland Tale!

2. Audrey commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 2:14pm

I just drooled over almost every stamp Creatiate has made thus far. It just became my favorite, favorite, favorite Etsy shop. :)

3. Samira commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 2:33pm

loved the ring!!!

4. Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 2:46pm

These are all awesome! Thank so much for introducing me to these fab shops!
    Jen @ Cuddles and Chaos´s last blog post ..Multi-Purpose Momma Products

5. Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 3:08pm

Oh, I just love all of these but especially The Washi Shop. Washi tape is SO much fun and I just love to tell people that I collect tape and watch their faces as they try and figure out why — and THEN I show them my washi tape collection. Then they fall in love with tape, too! ;-)
    Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation´s last blog post ..Lighten Up!

6. Julia commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 3:29pm

I´m soooooo glad “etsy take 5″ is back!!

7. Kim Crumrine commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 3:29pm

This is such a pretty, sweet and lovely site.
    Congrats to all the featured shops. They are all so
    beautiful!
    Kim Crumrine´s last blog post ..I Love You, Valentine, Husband, Wife, Love, Shoes, Card by WaterStreetDesign

8. Sarah Stäbler commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 4:26pm

Oh my goodness, those rubber stamps are just darling! Funny, because today I was itching to make my own. I thought I had potatoes at home to try the potato stamping but I don’t, so I may have to make another trip out to the store to see if I can find some rubber to make stamps!

And washi tape…like you, I am also totally obsessed with it. It takes so much self-control not to buy EVERY single roll I see! :) Thanks for the link! (Although I think it may be dangerous for my wallet!)

9. Chloe Moon commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 4:40pm

I haven’t taken the plunge into washi land, but I might have to…I can’t get over how many varieties there are!! They are so pretty!!!
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..Moving In Together…On Superbowl Sunday….

10. FloVoCasa commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 5:16pm

I love the fox softies from woodland tale – really adorable!
    FloVoCasa´s last blog post ..Sweet dreams

11. The Country Mouse commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 5:39pm

Great selection this week. I loved Creatiate’s shop and I was looking for a source for washi tape. :)

12. Ashley @ Happy Penguin Press commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 6:46pm

I am a huge fan of Ray Dunn. I’ve collected her work for years! Thanks for the collection!
    Ashley @ Happy Penguin Press´s last blog post ..Just Be Happy art print

13. Danette commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 7:11pm

Those stamps are too much…..I think I want those.
    Danette´s last blog post ..The Girl’s Got Mad Style

14. Jessica Nichols commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 7:24pm

Those lampshades are incredible!
    Jessica Nichols´s last blog post ..Never Look Back

15. sarah ahearn bellemare commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 7:50pm

so happy to see that the etsy take 5 is back! i love your choices! hugs to you my dear and happy new year! xo *s
    sarah ahearn bellemare´s last blog post ..today in the studio

16. Ute commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 8:07pm

Thank you for the washi tape shop link. So many great patterns.

17. Shelly@ConfettiStyle commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 8:41pm

I have so been trying to curb my Washi Tape addiction and learning about The Washi Shop just put it into overdrive. Blown away by their sophisticated selections. Thanks for sharing.
    Shelly@ConfettiStyle´s last blog post ..Easy Office Updates–DIY Style

18. Araya @ Wind and Willow Home commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 8:48pm

Yay, 4 out of the 5 are in my Etsy “favorites”. Now I can add those darling stamps. Thanks.
    Here are a couple of my favs.
    More fantastic handmade dolls.http://www.etsy.com/shop/TIMOHANDMADE?ref=seller_info
    Great Jewelry pieces here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Joannarutter
    I would love for you to check out my Etsy shop too. http://www.etsy.com/shop/WindandWillowHome?ref=si_shop

19. Amy - Bead Bash commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 10:01pm

I love the stamps and the washi tape – I just purchased a load of washi tape on Etsy the other week. I don’t know if you have blogged about this shop before but I love Toodles Noodles wrapping paper and tags.

Amy – Bead Bash´s last blog post ..Today I made …

20. Laura commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 1:20am

Those stamps are awesome!!!
    Laura´s last blog post ..Introducing The Guest Bathroom, Part 2

21. fenny setiawan commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:33am

Lovely picks, Holly. I love the lamps. And of course the Washi tape…

22. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 6:35am

Oh no! A new washi store to get lost in :)
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Happy Monday!

23. Lela commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:06pm

Love the lampshades!

Maybe while you’re at it you can check out my store ;-)
    Lela´s last blog post ..Biggest obession: birch bark, baby

24. Beth commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 3:09pm

I love those stamps! I love http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeachCoveJewelry lots of sea glass and nautical designs!

25. elizabeth commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 4:05pm

Great finds…especially those sweet, sweet foxes from Woodland Tale and I’m gonna have to have a new rubber stamp I think.

26. Sam commented
    February 3rd, 2013 at 4:53pm

What a great selection, the fox from Woodland Tales is so cute but I absolutely love the lighting!

I could easily click away my day hunting on etsy. Feel free to pop in to my etsy shop too – http://www.etsy.com/shop/Humperdincks
    Sam´s last blog post ..Kids Art – Hickory Dickory Dock – Nursery Rhyme – 8×8 Nursery Print by Humperdincks