Gan, Man!

While at imm this year, I briefly had a chance to look around as I ran from my lecture to the book shop – but at least I spotted a few things on my sprint! I snapped a few photos on my iPhone for future blogging and one of those photos had a pouf from GAN. Here’s a glimpse of the good stuff… Runners, rugs, pillows, poufs and best of all, a totally crafty chic boho vibe.

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

Gan Rugs

I particularly am fond of the Mangas collection because it was designed by one of my favorite designers in the world, Patricia Urquiola, who I dream of meeting someday – she’s just amazing! I love how cozy her designs for GAN look, don’t you? So snuggly…

(images: GAN)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on January 29, 2013

1. Katinka commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 2:28pm

Dear Holly,

thank you for showing this 1derful website! I love your blog!

Katinka

2. Reem commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 3:24pm

I’m so loving this….
    They are what they call chicly comfortable….

3. Sara@LuxeVida commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 3:37pm

Beautiful work, I love the colors of the flower rug on the frst photo, stunning!.

4. Sarah - Art of Decor Blog commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 4:03pm

Hey, I saw a few of these pictures just a few days ago, they are craftly gorgeous…glad you shared. :)
    Sarah – Art of Decor Blog´s last blog post ..A tiny sneak peek into a gorgeous outdoor space

5. Chloe Moon commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 4:24pm

These designs all look so comfy to lay on or sit on! The cross stitch looking pillows are my favorite!! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..Moving In Together…On Superbowl Sunday….

6. Kristin Johnsen commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 6:03pm

LOVE the use of cross stitch for this very cool update of an old craft! Gives me all sorts of ideas….thanks so much for sharing this with us! Now I have all sorts of ideas running through my head……
    Kristin Johnsen´s last blog post ..Customizing Oxygen: BeatRoute Magazine

7. Aneta commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 9:36pm

That looks so cozy and fun. Your just gave me a great idea for collective crafting evening for a bunch of girls that like to cross stitch . Thank you :)
    Aneta´s last blog post ..Red Pink Birthday Party Crown, Tiara, Princess Tiara by stitchinnetka

8. Amy - Bead Bash commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 9:55pm

Wow – those rugs are amazzzing – I used to be a rug buyer and this has just re-ignited my passion for rugs! I love the cross stitch detail.
    Amy – Bead Bash´s last blog post ..Today I made …

9. All things nice... commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 10:04pm

Oh they are really beautiful, giant cross stitch patterns mixed with neon colours so pretty- thanks for sharing…

All things nice…
    All things nice…´s last blog post ..My home featured in IKEA…. part 1

10. Susanna - My Nordic House commented
    January 29th, 2013 at 10:15pm

Oh wow, very colourful! Really liked the cushions
    Susanna – My Nordic House´s last blog post ..The most beautiful dresser/cupboard

11. Emily commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 12:18am

Oh wow…that last image! How snug and comfortable and inviting and….at the same time so stylish. Just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing Holly x
    Emily´s last blog post ..And the Crafty Fox Box Winner is…

12. Cecilia commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 12:39am

Loving the cross-stitch artwork, cushions and bases! Am a bit of a cross-stitcher, so am now very tempted to make my own giant artwork once I complete my current projects!

Thanks for sharing!
    Cecilia´s last blog post ..The January Cure, part 1

13. Tracy commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 1:11am

Love the colors, texture and randomness of the work. Fun and organic! Thanks for sharing!
    Tracy´s last blog post ..CHOOSE YOUR BREED Personalized 8 x 10 Dog Print – Pink Damask by MakingHappy

14. Alverdine commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:04am

I love the cross-stitch wall hanging in the first photo. Now the random patterns on the cushions have me toying with the possibility of making a big cross-stitch QR code. Might be something for the ‘reuse and recycle’ art installation I’ve been thinking about for ten years but never actually done. :)
    Alverdine´s last blog post ..Pagan Blog Project: Books

15. Kris {Driven by Décor} commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 4:21am

Love the pillows and poufs! Such great colors and textures!
    Kris {Driven by Décor}´s last blog post ..Ten Great Football Recipes for Super Bowl Parties

16. Joellyn commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 5:13am

Really not available in U.S.? Boo.

17. KMP Modern commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 6:30am

I love all these chunky knits! It reminds me of wearing your favorite sweater or if your grandmother knitted something cool and modern. I haven’t seen these around but I am hooked! Thanks for posting!

18. sue commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 7:26am

i love them. I checked out the website too, pretty fair prices for the quality I think.

19. Sarah @ Curio commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:28am

I love that the stich design on the rugs is made up of actual stitch & not just a flat design.
    Sarah @ Curio´s last blog post ..Curio Style: Tinies Collection

20. pouted commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:54am

it ‘s a wonderful and shiny colors for rugs, pillows which we use to fell more comfortable and welfare all the day.
    pouted´s last blog post ..Design and decorate your home on your own

21. Miss Sunrise commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 11:11am

Just saw that at Maison & Objet and I fell in love too !!!!
    Miss Sunrise´s last blog post ..La plage, ce matin …

22. trendoffice commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 1:52pm

‘I particularly am fond of the Mangas collection because it was designed by one of my favorite designers in the world, Patricia Urquiola, who I dream of meeting someday – she’s just amazing!’ – me, too! :)

23. Petra commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:02pm

wow…cool!
    Wunderschöne Bilder sind auf Deinem Blog zu sehen…
    hier komme ich öfters her :0)
    Liebe Grüße Petra

24. abigail commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:12pm

beautiful! love the scale, the craft, they’re fun but grown up.

25. Trish commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:52pm

Um….sooooo…..yeah. I love love love the “Cross Stitch” style of all of this. It’s such a pretty look without being so syrupy sweet. Thanks for sharing!
    Trish´s last blog post ..Mollie Makes HOME? I’m So Excited!

26. Savage Seeds commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 8:31am

Oh my! These are so fab! I want them all..

27. Dorothy commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 11:46am

this is my first time here and I am so loving the design they are so unique lovely and pretty!
    Dorothy´s last blog post ..Testimonials

28. Abigail commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 11:25pm

Ohmygosh, I am in LOVE with the over-sized cross-stitch! Such a fun, modern take on a traditional craft.
    Abigail´s last blog post ..Well, Howdy

29. Jenny commented
    May 16th, 2013 at 1:24pm

Your site is really visually fun to look at. Thanks for sharing these!