Handmade

Mia Blanche Ceramics

January 30, 2013

I can only imagine the faces of my food photographer friends the moment they see this post! They will drool on their keyboards simply because Mia Blanche ceramics from Sweden would make the best props ever. I am curious, what do you think? If you love to cook, entertain or simply enjoy a hot cup of cocoa near a warm fire, you’ll find something perfect to fit your cravings at Mia Blanche, too. They have a web shop in English so please go have a peek… But first, look at what is calling your name.

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

I’ve summarized my wish list below in case anyone is feeling generous (har har).

My wish list: 6 Lill Sven breakfast bowls (2 limegreen, 2 blue, 2 light turquoise), 6 Sven cups in white, 6 Oriental cups in white, 1 milk jug, 3 milk jugs with lace (for flowers!), 6 muffin bowls in white (for snacks on movie night!).

Now you must tell me, what would you like to have from this shop?

(images: mia blanche)

55 Comments

• Reply Tina Ramchandani January 30, 2013 at 2:04 pm

These are adorable. Loving the muffin bowls!

• Reply Eunice De Campi January 30, 2013 at 2:06 pm

Perfect for a summer party, love the colours

• Reply PaulaK January 30, 2013 at 2:42 pm

Everything from this shop is gorgeous but I do love those Lingon bowls!

• Reply Rebecca Lately January 30, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Oh, wow! Everything is gorgeous.

• Reply Lauren January 30, 2013 at 2:45 pm

Oh my gosh… is “everything” an acceptable answer? I am totally swooning right now!

• Reply Isabelle January 30, 2013 at 3:00 pm

it is beautiful, I could not resist and I already ordered 2 pcs … thanks for the link !

• Reply Tor January 30, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I just love all of them! My wishlist would be even longer then yours… It’s a shame christmas went by without me knowing of those beauties! Thanks for showing us!
    xo Zoe

• Reply Jocelyn Casey January 30, 2013 at 3:10 pm

Holly,

I think this is my favorite post! Visually these images make my heart feel good! You know what I mean? Thank you for sharing this wonderful line! Have a beautiful day. Jocelyn

• Reply Lena January 30, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Ok, I took notes in case I want to buy a present for you one day ;) I think I’d pick the sven and svenni milk cups. All these pieces are very sweet – I love their bumpyness and imperfection. And I guess you’re probably right about those drooling food photographers…

• Reply Giulia January 30, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I love Mia’s ceramics. She was one of the first to follow me on Pinterest 2 years ago and I’ve bee admiring her creations. I really love her newer additions with the bowls.

• Reply Åse Brunnström January 30, 2013 at 3:47 pm

Men titta där är ju det som Anita gillar!!!

• Reply Lauren @ girl and the abode January 30, 2013 at 3:49 pm

I think my heart just skipped a beat… What a beautiful collection! I’m especially loving the drinking cup with the horse image. That would make my coffe hour in the morning so much more fun! Thanks for sharing this with us!

• Reply Rachel January 30, 2013 at 3:53 pm

oh what eye candies! i’d love to have the milk jug and the muffin bowls!

• Reply Chloe Moon January 30, 2013 at 4:02 pm

I’ve been on a big West Elm kick for a while but after seeing these beautiful bowls I think I have a new obsession! I love the ceramic ruffled bowls and the little horses are so cute!! There is a site in English? I’m so there! =)

• Reply Jutta von Kreativfieber January 30, 2013 at 4:18 pm

Wow, i love almost everything in the shop! These are my favorite: http://miablanchekeramik.tictail.com/product/saskanna-vanilj

• Reply Molly {Dreams in HD} January 30, 2013 at 4:34 pm

wow, these are fabulous! i love the lill sven breakfast bowls {in every color}. i also think the assiett lilla hjartat plates are gorgeous.

• Reply Miriam January 30, 2013 at 4:40 pm

…everything? So amazing!

• Reply Ella January 30, 2013 at 4:58 pm

This are gorgeous! They all are swoon worthy :D If I had pick the first ones that alerted my senses were the breakfast bowls. I love all the vibrant colors, so cheery for the morning. I have a windchime with pressed in lace features. I love the milk lace pitcher. It whispers for me, to fill it with a carefree bouquet of frilly, Cosmos-the seashell ones! Thank you for sharing!

• Reply Lindsey January 30, 2013 at 5:19 pm

I love everything, but especially the Farmor mug, since I collect many different types of mugs. I think these ceramics would inspire me to cook, or at least put my store-bought foods in these darling containers.

• Reply Jem January 30, 2013 at 5:21 pm

I adore Dala horse motifs being a horse lover, so I may have to make a purchase come payday, such lovely colours!

• Reply ishtar January 30, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I´ve loved those dala cups ever since I saw them 2 years ago!! but the shipping is SO expensive! 40 euros for two cups! yikes!

• Reply Laura January 30, 2013 at 5:47 pm

these are so precious! i love all the items with horses :) if only i knew how much they were in dollars?! on the other hand, it’s probably better not to know, my wallet will thank me.

• Reply Nicole Antar January 30, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Gorgeous! Great shapes and fab palette.

• Reply Vero Palazzo January 30, 2013 at 7:35 pm

They are perfectly beautiful!

• Reply Ute January 30, 2013 at 7:48 pm

I love the sven cups in white and the milk jug, though I never drink milk at all.

• Reply tere January 30, 2013 at 8:31 pm

plus, such a beautiful tiling!!! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply tere January 30, 2013 at 8:32 pm

plus such a beautiful styling!! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply CaoimheLK January 30, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Hi

I’m new to your blog, lovin your work!!
    I want the Lill Sven bowls please! so pretty

• Reply katelewisart January 30, 2013 at 9:05 pm

the bowls with pops of color inside are lovely!!

• Reply Total Home January 30, 2013 at 9:10 pm

These pics are awesome. So are the ceramics. Where did you find these?

• Reply Cottage Katie January 30, 2013 at 9:24 pm

I love all of these pieces, what a darling collection. I love the vintage feel with the washed glazes, and the cute little animals!

• Reply Nicole January 30, 2013 at 10:11 pm

Gorgeous. And you are spot on about the drool on the keyboard :) Thanks for sharing these lovely props! I kind of want them all haha

• Reply Cattie January 30, 2013 at 10:15 pm

I love Mia Blanche’s work! I had meant to go and visit her studio last summer when I was home, but ended up with a horrific cold that ruined my entire vacation. Will make a new try this summer! I’m glad to see she’s catching on outside of Sweden too. :-)

• Reply Adrienne January 30, 2013 at 10:17 pm

These are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Sondra Borrie January 30, 2013 at 10:17 pm

The ceramics are really lovely, just stunning. Alway love your posts! Best wishes to you, Sondra

• Reply Ella January 30, 2013 at 11:05 pm

@Ella:

I was so excited, oops! These are gorgeous :D
    Thank you Holly for sharing these fab finds~

• Reply Sally Weiler January 30, 2013 at 11:32 pm

Will she ship to the US? I love them!

• Reply Norma Marques January 31, 2013 at 1:41 am

Maravilhoso!
    Amei!

• Reply Chelsea January 31, 2013 at 3:13 am

Oh my, the milk jugs are amazing!

• Reply Amberly January 31, 2013 at 7:12 am

All of these photos are so beautiful! I think I love the cereal bowls the most, but it’s really hard to choose! This is such a great gift idea. :)

• Reply Laurence W January 31, 2013 at 7:34 am

This collection is lovely ! On my wish list I would have the breakfast bowls and the muffin bowls, in all colours.

• Reply Mia Blanche January 31, 2013 at 8:43 am

Thank you so much for your fantastic writing about my ceramics! I really appreciate.
    And yes, I ship to all the world! miablanchekeramik.tictail.com
    Best regards,
    Mia Blanche

• Reply Marie @etincellestudio January 31, 2013 at 9:26 am

They would do well in Japan too! I am going to check if they are already distributed here… Thank s for sharing, I will take them all for myself!

• Reply Yvonne January 31, 2013 at 11:08 am

Oh I’m so glad you shared these with us. They are absolutely beautiful. I am going to contact them immediately and ask would they be interested in selling them on our website and of course must buy some for ourselves.

Thanks

Yve & Bee

• Reply Anu January 31, 2013 at 3:16 pm

These are really gorgeous! I love all these lovely colours and after I looked their shop I can’t really decide which are my favorites. But color wise I think that Lill Sven breakfast bowls in limegreen and light turquoise would be a perfect match for my kitchen :)
    Thanks for sharing!

• Reply Beccy January 31, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Wow, these are gorgeous. I love the colours!

• Reply R. Joyce January 31, 2013 at 9:28 pm

I want the Cup Farmor. I love drinking my coffee out of cute cups.

• Reply Michelle January 31, 2013 at 10:27 pm

I would take the Lill Sven bowls in turquoise and the Sven cup in white. I would love to have her work in my home, but alas, shipping charges are so high! Thanks for introducing me to her work!

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang February 1, 2013 at 6:49 am

I agree – 110 %

• Reply Manuela February 1, 2013 at 8:05 am

I would take everything. J’adore!

• Reply Katja February 1, 2013 at 10:35 am

All those products are beautiful. Added to my favorites and cant wait to order some of these when my flat renovation is over. Such a soft and calm palette.

• Reply Susanna - My Nordic House February 1, 2013 at 8:51 pm

Very cute! I especially like the dala horse detail.

• Reply Pixie February 2, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Oh! I love the red / pink bowls at the very bottom of the post. I’ve never been a big pink fan but suddenly I’m loving it. Trying to work it into my home. I currently have a lot of yellow and green and green and blues. I think a splash of pink is just what I need for spring!

• Reply A Day in May Design February 2, 2013 at 8:12 pm

These are absolutely gorgeous!

• Reply Nina February 5, 2013 at 12:00 am

Oh my….these are amazing. I am so in love with all the things with a dalahäst on it. They remind me of stockholm, I would love to have one or two little cups but the shipping is more expensive then the cup itself.