Mia Blanche Ceramics

I can only imagine the faces of my food photographer friends the moment they see this post! They will drool on their keyboards simply because Mia Blanche ceramics from Sweden would make the best props ever. I am curious, what do you think? If you love to cook, entertain or simply enjoy a hot cup of cocoa near a warm fire, you’ll find something perfect to fit your cravings at Mia Blanche, too. They have a web shop in English so please go have a peek… But first, look at what is calling your name.

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

mia8_deMia Blanche Ceramicscor8

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Mia Blanche Ceramics

I’ve summarized my wish list below in case anyone is feeling generous (har har).

My wish list: 6 Lill Sven breakfast bowls (2 limegreen, 2 blue, 2 light turquoise), 6 Sven cups in white, 6 Oriental cups in white, 1 milk jug, 3 milk jugs with lace (for flowers!), 6 muffin bowls in white (for snacks on movie night!).

Now you must tell me, what would you like to have from this shop?

(images: mia blanche)

Posted by decor8 in ceramics on January 30, 2013

1. Tina Ramchandani commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:04pm

These are adorable. Loving the muffin bowls!
    Tina Ramchandani´s last blog post ..Vine: A Stop Motion Video App

2. Eunice De Campi commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:06pm

Perfect for a summer party, love the colours
    Eunice De Campi´s last blog post ..Working from Home

3. PaulaK commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:42pm

Everything from this shop is gorgeous but I do love those Lingon bowls!

4. Rebecca Lately commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:45pm

Oh, wow! Everything is gorgeous.
    Rebecca Lately´s last blog post ..Black on black on lumberjack

5. Lauren commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 2:45pm

Oh my gosh… is “everything” an acceptable answer? I am totally swooning right now!
    Lauren´s last blog post ..ice on the bird feeder

6. Isabelle commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:00pm

it is beautiful, I could not resist and I already ordered 2 pcs … thanks for the link !

7. Tor commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:05pm

I just love all of them! My wishlist would be even longer then yours… It’s a shame christmas went by without me knowing of those beauties! Thanks for showing us!
    xo Zoe

8. Jocelyn Casey commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:10pm

Holly,

I think this is my favorite post! Visually these images make my heart feel good! You know what I mean? Thank you for sharing this wonderful line! Have a beautiful day. Jocelyn

9. Lena commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:29pm

Ok, I took notes in case I want to buy a present for you one day ;) I think I’d pick the sven and svenni milk cups. All these pieces are very sweet – I love their bumpyness and imperfection. And I guess you’re probably right about those drooling food photographers…
    Lena´s last blog post ..INSTAWEEKEND

10. Giulia commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:37pm

I love Mia’s ceramics. She was one of the first to follow me on Pinterest 2 years ago and I’ve bee admiring her creations. I really love her newer additions with the bowls.

11. Åse Brunnström commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:47pm

Men titta där är ju det som Anita gillar!!!

12. Lauren @ girl and the abode commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:49pm

I think my heart just skipped a beat… What a beautiful collection! I’m especially loving the drinking cup with the horse image. That would make my coffe hour in the morning so much more fun! Thanks for sharing this with us!
    Lauren @ girl and the abode´s last blog post ..Floral Prints

13. Rachel commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 3:53pm

oh what eye candies! i’d love to have the milk jug and the muffin bowls!
    Rachel´s last blog post ..Rache Kitchen: Bell Pepper Cheese Rolls

14. Chloe Moon commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 4:02pm

I’ve been on a big West Elm kick for a while but after seeing these beautiful bowls I think I have a new obsession! I love the ceramic ruffled bowls and the little horses are so cute!! There is a site in English? I’m so there! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..52 Lists…Week 4

15. Jutta von Kreativfieber commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 4:18pm

Wow, i love almost everything in the shop! These are my favorite: http://miablanchekeramik.tictail.com/product/saskanna-vanilj
    Jutta von Kreativfieber´s last blog post ..DIY Valentinstagskarten

16. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 4:34pm

wow, these are fabulous! i love the lill sven breakfast bowls {in every color}. i also think the assiett lilla hjartat plates are gorgeous.
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..Lately

17. Miriam commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 4:40pm

…everything? So amazing!

18. Ella commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 4:58pm

This are gorgeous! They all are swoon worthy :D If I had pick the first ones that alerted my senses were the breakfast bowls. I love all the vibrant colors, so cheery for the morning. I have a windchime with pressed in lace features. I love the milk lace pitcher. It whispers for me, to fill it with a carefree bouquet of frilly, Cosmos-the seashell ones! Thank you for sharing!

Ella´s last blog post ..Published Art

19. Lindsey commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 5:19pm

I love everything, but especially the Farmor mug, since I collect many different types of mugs. I think these ceramics would inspire me to cook, or at least put my store-bought foods in these darling containers.
    Lindsey´s last blog post ..Happiness Project: Do What You Love

20. Jem commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 5:21pm

I adore Dala horse motifs being a horse lover, so I may have to make a purchase come payday, such lovely colours!
    Jem´s last blog post ..Happy Birthday, Lizzie!

21. ishtar commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 5:33pm

I´ve loved those dala cups ever since I saw them 2 years ago!! but the shipping is SO expensive! 40 euros for two cups! yikes!
    ishtar´s last blog post ..Washi tape book ♥ Libro de Washi tape

22. Laura commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 5:47pm

these are so precious! i love all the items with horses :) if only i knew how much they were in dollars?! on the other hand, it’s probably better not to know, my wallet will thank me.

23. Nicole Antar commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 7:06pm

Gorgeous! Great shapes and fab palette.

24. Vero Palazzo commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 7:35pm

They are perfectly beautiful!

25. Ute commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 7:48pm

I love the sven cups in white and the milk jug, though I never drink milk at all.
    Ute´s last blog post ..Filzblumen neu entdeckt

26. tere commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:31pm

plus, such a beautiful tiling!!! Thanks for sharing!
    tere´s last blog post ..delicia de desayuno / breakfast deliciousness

27. tere commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:32pm

plus such a beautiful styling!! Thanks for sharing!
    tere´s last blog post ..delicia de desayuno / breakfast deliciousness

28. CaoimheLK commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 8:57pm

Hi

I’m new to your blog, lovin your work!!
    I want the Lill Sven bowls please! so pretty

29. katelewisart commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 9:05pm

the bowls with pops of color inside are lovely!!

30. Total Home commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 9:10pm

These pics are awesome. So are the ceramics. Where did you find these?
    Total Home´s last blog post ..Kitchen Remodel Ideas- 2013 Style

31. Cottage Katie commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 9:24pm

I love all of these pieces, what a darling collection. I love the vintage feel with the washed glazes, and the cute little animals!

32. Nicole commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 10:11pm

Gorgeous. And you are spot on about the drool on the keyboard :) Thanks for sharing these lovely props! I kind of want them all haha
    Nicole´s last blog post ..Color Me Bad

33. Cattie commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 10:15pm

I love Mia Blanche’s work! I had meant to go and visit her studio last summer when I was home, but ended up with a horrific cold that ruined my entire vacation. Will make a new try this summer! I’m glad to see she’s catching on outside of Sweden too. :-)
    Cattie´s last blog post ..The Valentine’s Day Card Collection 2013

34. Adrienne commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 10:17pm

These are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!

35. Sondra Borrie commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 10:17pm

The ceramics are really lovely, just stunning. Alway love your posts! Best wishes to you, Sondra

36. Ella commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 11:05pm

@Ella:

I was so excited, oops! These are gorgeous :D
    Thank you Holly for sharing these fab finds~
    Ella´s last blog post ..Published Art

37. Sally Weiler commented
    January 30th, 2013 at 11:32pm

Will she ship to the US? I love them!

38. Norma Marques commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 1:41am

Maravilhoso!
    Amei!

39. Chelsea commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 3:13am

Oh my, the milk jugs are amazing!

Chelsea´s last blog post ..inspired by #vineapp

40. Amberly commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 7:12am

All of these photos are so beautiful! I think I love the cereal bowls the most, but it’s really hard to choose! This is such a great gift idea. :)
    Amberly´s last blog post ..In Love With The Woodsman

41. Laurence W commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 7:34am

This collection is lovely ! On my wish list I would have the breakfast bowls and the muffin bowls, in all colours.

42. Mia Blanche commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 8:43am

Thank you so much for your fantastic writing about my ceramics! I really appreciate.
    And yes, I ship to all the world! miablanchekeramik.tictail.com
    Best regards,
    Mia Blanche

43. Marie @etincellestudio commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 9:26am

They would do well in Japan too! I am going to check if they are already distributed here… Thank s for sharing, I will take them all for myself!
    Marie @etincellestudio´s last blog post ..Tagaytay & Manila, The Philippines {Part 1}

44. Yvonne commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 11:08am

Oh I’m so glad you shared these with us. They are absolutely beautiful. I am going to contact them immediately and ask would they be interested in selling them on our website and of course must buy some for ourselves.

Thanks

Yve & Bee

Yvonne´s last blog post ..Rag of Light… How to make a rag lantern!

45. Anu commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 3:16pm

These are really gorgeous! I love all these lovely colours and after I looked their shop I can’t really decide which are my favorites. But color wise I think that Lill Sven breakfast bowls in limegreen and light turquoise would be a perfect match for my kitchen :)
    Thanks for sharing!

46. Beccy commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 6:02pm

Wow, these are gorgeous. I love the colours!

47. R. Joyce commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 9:28pm

I want the Cup Farmor. I love drinking my coffee out of cute cups.
    R. Joyce´s last blog post ..My Weekly Obsessions

48. Michelle commented
    January 31st, 2013 at 10:27pm

I would take the Lill Sven bowls in turquoise and the Sven cup in white. I would love to have her work in my home, but alas, shipping charges are so high! Thanks for introducing me to her work!

49. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 6:49am

I agree – 110 %
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Not cool, Robert Frost!

50. Manuela commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 8:05am

I would take everything. J’adore!

51. Katja commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 10:35am

All those products are beautiful. Added to my favorites and cant wait to order some of these when my flat renovation is over. Such a soft and calm palette.

52. Susanna - My Nordic House commented
    February 1st, 2013 at 8:51pm

Very cute! I especially like the dala horse detail.
    Susanna – My Nordic House´s last blog post ..Speaking of unfinished projects*

53. Pixie commented
    February 2nd, 2013 at 2:49pm

Oh! I love the red / pink bowls at the very bottom of the post. I’ve never been a big pink fan but suddenly I’m loving it. Trying to work it into my home. I currently have a lot of yellow and green and green and blues. I think a splash of pink is just what I need for spring!
    Pixie´s last blog post ..Family Time

54. A Day in May Design commented
    February 2nd, 2013 at 8:12pm

These are absolutely gorgeous!

55. Nina commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 12:00am

Oh my….these are amazing. I am so in love with all the things with a dalahäst on it. They remind me of stockholm, I would love to have one or two little cups but the shipping is more expensive then the cup itself.