Etsy Take Five Tuesday

It’s time for my Etsy shops of the week along with a few favorite picks from each maker. But first, how are you doing? Hope all is well and that you’re feeling energized and happy! If not, these colors and patterns below are sure to kickstart a good mood. Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

First up, PILLOWS! I briefly mentioned Bright July yesterday but in case you missed them, here are happy prints and pillows to brighten your July, or in this case, February.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Another lovely shop this week is Vapor Qualquer, a fantastic print shop with loads of quotes that I’m sure you’ll love.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Time to check out Banquet. Have you heard of them before? Great prints, cards, note sets and more. I really like their floral note cards.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

I’m a massive Leah Lerner bag fan – I want this gold tote sooooo bad! Someone please buy it so I can drool over your new bag, okay?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Finally, let’s end this with more PILLOWS okay? Why not. Look at the bright patterns and colors from Earth Cadets. These are all organic and screen printed which make them even more special!

What did you think of my round up this week? Any shop suggestions for me for future round ups???

(images: linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on February 05, 2013

1. Brooke commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 2:23pm

Great finds! I’m so glad you started this up again!
    Brooke´s last blog post ..Mommy Illustrations {A Baby Affair}

2. April Louise commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 2:26pm

Wow such a great selection of pillows in this post. I need to introduce some of these colours to brighten up my Feb.

3. Hannascreativecorner commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 2:28pm

Wow, so many cute things!!
    Hannascreativecorner´s last blog post ..Some pics from our home

4. Georgianne Holland commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 2:29pm

You are right Holly! These lovely Etsy items did put me in a good mood. Lovely group. Georgianne

5. Lisa commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 2:32pm

Holly, I love your picks! So much energy and great colors! We all need a splash of color at this time of year, don’t we?! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Lisa´s last blog post ..Photo Contest DMBLGIT – NOW OPEN!

6. Lauren commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 2:51pm

Great finds! I love Leah Lerner too! Leather is one of my favorite materials- both to work with and to use- so classy!
    Lauren´s last blog post ..Pettigru Place

7. Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 3:05pm

I just LOVE the tassel pillow — so fun! Thanks for sharing these Etsy shops! I look forward to this Tuesday post each week! :-)
    Maria @ Inspiration Affirmation´s last blog post ..Lighten Up!

8. Chloe Moon commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 3:15pm

I have a deal with my boyfriend that I have to throw out a throw pillow in order to buy a new one…well I would get rid of all of mine because these pillows are beautiful!! I love the J’taime one! I also like the “Make it Happen” print!! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..Honesty…

9. Hannah commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 3:53pm

A great mix this week, I’m especially loving Earth Cadets shop.
    Great choice!
    Have a brilliant week, Hannah
    Hannah´s last blog post ..The Geometry of Teabags Card by PolarProject

10. Tracy A. commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 4:12pm

Love the whale pillow and the whale wall art!
    Tracy A.´s last blog post ..“I know that the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully.” ~ George W. Bush

11. Lisbeth commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 4:18pm

I love Etsy – the whole concept, and many of the talented sellers there. Now you opened my eyes to a few new ones! Thanks for the heads up.
    Lisbeth´s last blog post ..Mixing old and new in a renovated Swedish vicarage

12. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 4:26pm

great picks as always!
    i especially love the pillows.
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..To Italy We Go!

13. Naara Miranda Magnabosco commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 4:39pm

Lindas almofadas! Adorei as cores… Vou usar da ideia! =)
    Naara Miranda Magnabosco´s last blog post ..Love!

14. Beccy commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 5:05pm

What lovely things. I love the print shop. ‘Lets swim to the moon’….fab!

15. Tanya commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 5:19pm

What a great assortment of pillows today. The colors sure do cheer you up. They would cheer up any room too.
    Tanya´s last blog post ..The Best WordPress Anti-Spam Plugins for 2012-2013

16. Marjory commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 5:24pm

Love the organic earth cadet pillows..and that gold tote!! Swoon! So lovely to feature things that respect the earth. Bravo.
    Marjory´s last blog post ..Alchemical rebirth of serpentine motion

17. anna/eastdecor commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 7:23pm

I love this blog!
    Have a nice day!
    anna/eastdecor´s last blog post ..Placeringskort

18. Bobbi commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 7:38pm

I love Banquet’s florals, and Bright July’s pillows are lovely. I’ve been drawn to striped ticking lately.
    Bobbi´s last blog post ..Magazine Cure

19. Heidi @ Fabric Mutt commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 7:45pm

I really enjoy this weekly feature — so many great shops out there. A few places that I enjoy visiting on Etsy are…

20. Studio Krishka commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 7:45pm

What a lovely combinations and colors in this post. Oh yes, it’s never enough pillows. I specially adore to be tuck in in all those small cozy pillows.
    Studio Krishka´s last blog post ..Barbara’s work

21. Petra commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 7:51pm

wunderschöne Kissen?
    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

22. Sonya commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 9:29pm

Thanks for these five fab finds! Etsy is always the perfect place to kickstart or spark my creativity for the day.
    Sonya´s last blog post ..From Italy With Love

23. R. Joyce commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 9:49pm

I love the chevron pattern pillows in the last picture. I think gray and yellow go so well together.
    R. Joyce´s last blog post ..DIY Project: Closet Home Office (behind the scenes)

24. Michelle commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 10:04pm

I love the “Turn Left” poster. The colors are soft and beautiful. The message is inspirational and clever: I’m also a Doctor Who fan, so it has a double meaning for me!

25. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:13pm

LOVE! Already pinned some faves! Thanks darlin, I always love the shops you find! :)
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap & Chic

26. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:13pm

ps I think you need to get that tote for yourself. I say, go for it! :)
    xo
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Cheap & Chic

27. Becky - Pretty Dandy commented
    February 6th, 2013 at 12:08am

I love those tassels on the Bright July cushions, and the neon ones at the bottom are fab too. Beautiful!

Becky

28. Michelle commented
    February 6th, 2013 at 2:22am

I am such a sucker for quote art and love that go right go left one, cheeky and fun :)
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Decor8 E-course Blogging Your Way: Blog Boss

29. PIEN. commented
    February 6th, 2013 at 9:25am

I love it all and I want it al! It makes me so greedy!

Pien
    PIEN.´s last blog post ..MARKO-MARKTPLAATS.

30. Tehmina khan commented
    February 6th, 2013 at 11:57am

Lovely cushions! a little personal touch gives character to the cushions,

31. Celia Lindsell commented
    February 6th, 2013 at 12:30pm

Great choice, love it!

32. Marie Walsøe commented
    February 6th, 2013 at 1:38pm

I really love the fun details, and bright colours on the Bright July cushions.
    Marie Walsøe´s last blog post ..Søde nyheder til børn

33. Rosa Paula commented
    February 7th, 2013 at 5:35pm

I loved the prints and cards! Sure to go to my etsy favorites. Unfortunately, I’m not allowed to have more pillows ;-) I’d kill for those. Thanks for sharing.
    Rosa Paula´s last blog post ..Para adoçar o dia – La Cure Gourmande

34. A Day in May Design commented
    February 9th, 2013 at 11:08pm

I love the gray and yellow pillows!
    A Day in May Design´s last blog post ..san francisco save the date

35. Emily commented
    February 10th, 2013 at 9:29pm

These are great shops! I love the arrow pillow.
    Emily´s last blog post ..Style: Two Romantic Valentine’s Day Looks

36. Cushion Spot commented
    February 11th, 2013 at 10:47am

I’m quite taken with the Bright July collection, thanks for introducing them to me. Can I recommend taking a look at Charlee Le More on etsy, I discovered her fun and geometric styled cushion range a couple of months ago.
    Cushion Spot´s last blog post ..SECOND CHANCES