Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Welcome to this week’s edition of Etsy Take Five Tuesday, yay! Okay so this week I’ll some of my favorite things from 5 shops that I love right now from handmade tables to pastel porcelain so let’s check them out together, shall we?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

First up is Hedge House furniture. I love their tables!!! Oh my! Yes, quality handmade in the USA furniture on ETSY. Gorgeous!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Now let’s look at some rubber stamps by Hunter’s Hideaway — Always a hit when you want to do some DIY crafting! Cute stuff here.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Want to see some of grandma’s teapots and cups given a fresh, new life? Dutch design studio Robin Pieterse has her own small collection of illustrated pieces that you may want to check out.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

This is a nice shop with prints by artist Francesca Lancisi. The reds and pinks are so pretty and I really like her series of stones with patterns.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Finally, check out the pastel dream that is Urban Cartel – gorgeous handmade porcelain – I like seeing them paired with charcoal and can imagine entertaining with some of these pieces.

I hope that you’ve enjoy my picks this week! As always, please comment with YOUR favorite Etsy sellers so I can check them out for future columns – thanks so much! xo

(images linked to their source above.)

Posted by decor8 in Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on February 12, 2013

1. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 3:35pm

yay for etsy take five tuesday! absolutely loving hunter’s hideaway,
    StudioRobinPieterse, and urban cartel. my list of favorite sellers is growing every week because of this feature :)
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..Salted Caramel Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookies

2. Faith @ Ordinary Mommy Design commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 3:58pm

Gorgeous finds! The tables are incredible. Love them!
    Faith @ Ordinary Mommy Design´s last blog post ..Wee Felt Bunting // Peaches and Neutrals // Soft Nursery Banner Flags by OrdinaryMommy on Etsy by OrdinaryMommy

3. Mnêmosunê commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 5:01pm

Urban cartel and hunter’s hideaway are my favorites !
    Gorgeous selection !
    Mnêmosunê´s last blog post ..De nouveaux produits dans ma salle de bains #1

4. Gumshoe commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 5:45pm

Oh my! Those stamps are amazing!!

5. Michelle commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 8:08pm

Holly, if you like Robin Pieterse, you might like Asleep from Day, which features illustrated ceramics by a French ceramicist: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Asleepfromday?ref=pr_faveshops

They have a similar aesthetic. Thanks for introducing me to Robin Pieterse! Her work is lovely!

6. lucia commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 8:16pm

I love the Francesca art prints!!!
    lucia´s last blog post ..Slideshow

7. Hannah commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 8:26pm

Tuesday again already! Love, love, love Urban Cartel.

Can I be really cheeky and nominate my own etsy store! Oooo the shame! http://www.etsy.com/shop/PolarProject

but also the fabulous hose: http://www.etsy.com/shop/hosetights

and talented Studio Legohead: http://www.etsy.com/shop/StudioLegohead

Happy Tuesday! x
    Hannah´s last blog post ..Set of Six Children's Animal Cards by PolarProject

8. Francesca commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 9:37pm

Thank you so much for the feature Holly!
    I really love your blog and I’m pleased to be included :)
    Francesca

9. Francesca commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 10:30pm

@lucia:

Thanks Lucia,
    I’ll check out your work too ;)

10. Jen commented
    February 12th, 2013 at 11:21pm

Love the fox milk server. Adorable!
    Jen´s last blog post ..Westminster, V-Day and other Tuesday Randomness

11. Robin Pieterse commented
    February 13th, 2013 at 12:44am

Wow! thank you so much for featuring me!

12. Lauren Kellim commented
    February 13th, 2013 at 2:50am

I love that tea set! Super cool!
    Lauren Kellim´s last blog post ..Displaying Art

13. Amanda (Wit and Whistle) commented
    February 13th, 2013 at 5:02am

I love that you’re doing Take Five Tuesdays again, Holly. It was these posts that motivated me to start my own Etsy shop almost four years ago!

14. Ashley @ Happy Penguin Press commented
    February 13th, 2013 at 8:11pm

Those illustrated tea pots are fabulous!
    Ashley @ Happy Penguin Press´s last blog post ..Just Be Happy art print

15. Jane commented
    February 14th, 2013 at 7:29pm

Love the tables and the dishes! Great Post. Thanks for sharing.

16. Cottage Katie commented
    February 14th, 2013 at 9:26pm

Amazing Etsy shop choices! Pastels seem to be making an early appearance as people are eager for a warm spring.
    Cottage Katie´s last blog post ..Inspiration Board: Shades of Pink

17. Cindy commented
    February 18th, 2013 at 2:25am

I never stop reading the great items other etsy shops offer. I swear I spend more than I make.
    Cindy´s last blog post ..Shiny Vintage Porcelain Glove Mold Hand Medium or Large New Jersey by RetroChalet

18. R. Joyce commented
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:20pm

This is becoming one of my favorite features. I “heart” etsy.
    R. Joyce´s last blog post ..Closet Home Office: The Big Reveal

19. Bethany commented
    February 20th, 2013 at 3:30am

Oooh, I especially love the last two you featured. The pattern stone print is so beautiful and the pastel dishware is so lovely.
    Whenever I check my own shop on Etsy it is so hard to not get distracted by other amazing shops like these! Thanks for posting.

20. p?ytki ?azienkowe commented
    February 20th, 2013 at 3:00pm

very nice tea set, I think it pleasant to drink tea or coffee as it is such a set like this

21. Erika commented
    February 21st, 2013 at 6:33pm

Beautiful picks……….I had so missed Etsy take 5 Tuesdays, that is how I found out about Etsy! I can just see a tea party with a modern twist with the items from studio Robin Piertese. :)

22. Erika commented
    February 22nd, 2013 at 3:56am

I forgot to include one of my newest favorite shops –

Her work is stunning and I will be getting some of her beautiful pillows.