Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Hello everyone! It’s Tuesday so you know what that means, yes – Etsy time! Okay so let’s look at what I found for you this week. I’ve collected a nice mix of things so there is a little something for everyone. Enjoy!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

How about we begin with a little fashion this week! I love these CORIUMI handmade Bags with tribal screen-printed motifs, metallic leathers, soft suedes… It’s all so beautiful. I had to order one for myself. Which style do you love?

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Sarah & Bendrix – Mainly prints but you can also spot some cards and garlands that you’ll love. Print colors can be found in pretty pink, soothing mint and sophisticated black and white with French quotes – I love the gold lettering!

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Looking to give your blog a facelift for only €49.00? Natalie is the lady to talk to over at La Designerie, a creative studio for blog & identity design. She sells blog themes in limited editions so once they are gone – they’re gone for good. What a great little gift to yourself this year – to revamp your blog template! Note: You can even work with her on personalized templates, too.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

Laetitia from the very pretty Vert Cerise shop lives in Paris and loves to design patterns for her paper collections. I think her stuff is gorgeous – happy, modern and colorful. She also has a blog under the same name that is equally inspiring.

Etsy Take Five Tuesday

If you love quotes and ceramics, here is the best of both worlds from mb art studios. I love the clock, because isn’t the time always now? Watch for their new line of porcelain dinnerware in ocean tones set to launch in March!

(images linked to their sources above)

Posted by decor8 in Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on February 26, 2013

1. Anna 4 11 11 4 commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 2:06pm

I love the etsy Five always inspiring what people can do without huge companies!

Thank you for Sharing!

Anna

2. tinajo commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 2:27pm

The clock is my favourite too – lovely!
    tinajo´s last blog post ..Hurry, hurry..!

3. Brooke commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 2:29pm

Love that clock from MB Art Studios! We could all use a little “now” motivation.
    Brooke´s last blog post ..Best Dressed: Oscar’s 2013

4. Lena commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 2:35pm

Yay, I blogged about the coriumi bags in my etsy picks just a couple of days ago – great minds think alike I’d say! They are beautiful. I didn’t purchase one yet but now that you are featuring them I should probably hurry up before they sell out completely!
    Lena´s last blog post ..INSTAWEEKEND

5. Lauren commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 2:40pm

I don’t blame you for having to have one of those clutches- they’re lovely!
    Lauren´s last blog post ..the best parts of the weekend

6. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 3:10pm

i have always loved mb art studios!
    as usual, great finds :)
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..Hermes “A Sporting Life!”

7. Naomi Jacob commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 3:24pm

Thanks for sharing Vert Cerise! Such cute inspiration… and as a newer blogger, I’m itching to check out La Designerie.

xo Naomi – Be Ready Bravely
    Naomi Jacob´s last blog post ..home sweet home

8. Chloe Moon commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 3:54pm

Ooo I love the clutches and the notebooks!! Such pretty things!
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..It’s Not the Years It’s the Mileage…

9. Silkie commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 5:08pm

Love Verte Cerise..an inspiration…love the scale of the prints on the notebooks, pretty but very modern Thanks as ever, Silkie
    Silkie´s last blog post ..I’m looking for Illustrators

10. Sandra commented
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:37pm

I am LOVING those prints!! Love these posts!
    xo-Sandra

11. RC commented
    February 27th, 2013 at 5:13am

Agree with the above! Alos love the way Etsy gives us a chance to connect directly with the artisans, and to support small ventures. After your Tuesday links sent me over there again, I came across this shop filled with exquisite (and reasonably priced!) jewelry. She’s a young new designer in Brooklyn, starting to make her mark in the fashion world and I can’t seem to get enough of her delicate, organic work! Keep up the great work showcasing small-scale businesses!

12. Hannah commented
    February 27th, 2013 at 2:54pm

Love the Vert Cerise stuff, so light and happy! xx
    Hannah´s last blog post ..Our New Home

13. vert cerise commented
    March 5th, 2013 at 9:36am

Thank you so much for featuring my shop!
    vert cerise´s last blog post ..On part à Stockholm ?

14. jo commented
    March 5th, 2013 at 8:28pm

Cute prints and lovely fresh colours from Verte Cerise. Just right for Spring and completely up my street. x

15. Yuri commented
    November 11th, 2013 at 12:55am

love all your etsy collections! it’s really fantastic how many great items can be found there!
    Yuri´s last blog post ..Colorful Canvas Art – Ballerina Giclee Print of oil dancer painting by PysarArt