Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

Hello everyone, it’s me Holly – how are you? After reading Jillian’s cookie recipe (here), I’m hungry! It also got me thinking about food. That is why I have to point you over to my friend Marta Majewska and her lovely e-magazine, Luscious.

Luscious: Online Magazine

Marta works on Luscious with a designer and her friends and family which gives her work such soul. I love the homegrown warmth and love that circles around this project – though she produces a quality product that is professional, clean and packed with healthy, delicious recipes that she makes in her very own “test” kitchen at home. She uses lots of ingredients like spelt, agave syrup, chickpea flour and soy cream, for instance…

Luscious: Online Magazine

Luscious: Online Magazine

Originally from Poland, Marta lives in Belgium and writes a blog called Princess Misia. By day, she is the Head of Digital for Porter Novelli but by night (and on weekends) she’s writing on her blog and is the food blogger for ELLE Belgium. And now, she is producing an e-mag, too!

Luscious: Online Magazine

Luscious: Online Magazine

I met Marta last summer in Weimar when I gave a lecture on food styling and styling trends – she was one of the students and I loved watching her style and shoot during the working sessions in class. We bonded really fast and have stayed in touch every since. She’s like the European version of Zooey Deschanel so you really can’t help but adore her.

Luscious: Online Magazine

What do you think of this magazine? Here is a link to it in case you want to see more – there is over 130 pages AND a special travel section all about her recent trip to Austin, Texas. Enjoy Luscious!

(images: luscious magazine)

Posted by decor8 in food on March 22, 2013

1. Sandra commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 6:29pm

Wow Holly that is absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing. <3

Have a nice weekend,
    Sandra

2. Gabriel commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 6:34pm

Love the styling! And the colours are so soothing and spring-y. Adding it to my list of faves! :)
    Gabriel´s last blog post ..Styled by Art Ft. Photography by Bobby Doherty

3. Tazim @ BeingTazim.com commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 6:40pm

Thanks for introducing this new e-magazine! Love the gorgeous photography. The pictures of food are making me want to get baking.
    Tazim @ BeingTazim.com´s last blog post ..I’m Feeling Inspired

4. charlotte hedeman gueniau commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:30pm

this looks so lovely and springlike… just what we all need….

5. Maike - MoodKids commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:41pm

Hi Holly, I’m totally in love with e-zines thank you for sharing this one! I did not know this magazine yet, so I pinned it to my board of e-zines and will find it later to, thanks and a happy weekend to you.
    Maike – MoodKids´s last blog post ..Vrolijke sokdiertjes naaien

6. Chloe Moon commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 7:43pm

Oh my!! From the little bit you’ve shown here this e-mag seems amazing and so does Marta! I’ll have to take a better look!! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..How To Pick Just One Thing?? H&M HOME GOODS…

7. Lauren commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 8:36pm

What a charming magazine! The photographs of her food are perfect. My husband is a chef and always loves to see great articles or magazines on food. Cant wait to show him! Thanks for sharing her with us!
    Lauren´s last blog post ..Shelf Worthy – Craft Books I Love

8. Donna-Caroline Khoo commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 9:32pm

The pictures are so feminine and pretty. I love the photography work, it really celebrates the food and the colours are just stunning.

I am still relatively new the the blog world but have had enormous success thus far and love the communities and effort people go to share and write about beautiful things.

I love your work – have been reading in detail, your style is simply….beautiful and I must purchase your book. Congrats on your success too – it sounds like you worked extremely hard to get to where you have and that is really inspiring.

Donna

9. Marta - Princess Misia commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 9:35pm

Holly, you’re too kind!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful feature on Luscious! I can’t take the smile out of my face! Have a lovely weekend! <3

10. Cintia Soto commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 9:56pm

Lovely thank you Holly for introduce Marta I’m in love of her photography.
    Cintia Soto´s last blog post ..Food styling

11. Tracy commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 11:26pm

Wow, this magazine is beautiful, I love the images,colors,styling and magazine format. I adore Spring and the colors associated with it. Marta is an inspiration and thank you Holly for sharing her beautiful work.

12. Selena commented
    March 22nd, 2013 at 11:45pm

Such lovely photographs….makes for a great garden party. Just lovely :)

13. Marjory commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 12:22am

In love with Marta’s Luscious magazine. Beautiful photographs, so wholesome!
    Marjory´s last blog post ..A prayer for the liberation of woman, earth, life

14. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 3:13am

Oh wow! Those were absolutely stunning. Now I’m hungry :)
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Insta-Friday…

15. Aneta commented
    March 24th, 2013 at 2:32pm

I absolutely adore this photo shoot , and lovely food ! Looks like perfect Easter day :) Thank you for a beautiful inspiration : )
    Aneta´s last blog post ..Craft Shows- Exploring New Possibilities

16. Kelli Girsch commented
    March 24th, 2013 at 11:30pm

What beautiful photography..and that asparagus quiche/tart ..what a showstopper for Easter Brunch!
    And what is it about a bunch of radishes that evokes such a warm spring
    feeling in me?
    Your blog is truly the best.

Kelli Girsch – buybabydeals.com

17. Ursula-the crafting gypsy commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 1:53pm

LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

xox,