Books + Magazines

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

March 22, 2013

Hello everyone, it’s me Holly – how are you? After reading Jillian’s cookie recipe (here), I’m hungry! It also got me thinking about food. That is why I have to point you over to my friend Marta Majewska and her lovely e-magazine, Luscious.

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

Marta works on Luscious with a designer and her friends and family which gives her work such soul. I love the homegrown warmth and love that circles around this project – though she produces a quality product that is professional, clean and packed with healthy, delicious recipes that she makes in her very own “test” kitchen at home. She uses lots of ingredients like spelt, agave syrup, chickpea flour and soy cream, for instance…

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

Originally from Poland, Marta lives in Belgium and writes a blog called Princess Misia. By day, she is the Head of Digital for Porter Novelli but by night (and on weekends) she’s writing on her blog and is the food blogger for ELLE Belgium. And now, she is producing an e-mag, too!

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

I met Marta last summer in Weimar when I gave a lecture on food styling and styling trends – she was one of the students and I loved watching her style and shoot during the working sessions in class. We bonded really fast and have stayed in touch every since. She’s like the European version of Zooey Deschanel so you really can’t help but adore her.

Luscious: Online Magazine for Foodies

What do you think of this magazine? Here is a link to it in case you want to see more – there is over 130 pages AND a special travel section all about her recent trip to Austin, Texas. Enjoy Luscious!

(images: luscious magazine)

You Might Also Like

17 Comments

• Reply Sandra March 22, 2013 at 6:29 pm

Wow Holly that is absolutely amazing! Thanks for sharing. <3

Have a nice weekend,
    Sandra

• Reply Gabriel March 22, 2013 at 6:34 pm

Love the styling! And the colours are so soothing and spring-y. Adding it to my list of faves! :)

• Reply Tazim @ BeingTazim.com March 22, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Thanks for introducing this new e-magazine! Love the gorgeous photography. The pictures of food are making me want to get baking.

• Reply charlotte hedeman gueniau March 22, 2013 at 7:30 pm

this looks so lovely and springlike… just what we all need….

• Reply Maike - MoodKids March 22, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Hi Holly, I’m totally in love with e-zines thank you for sharing this one! I did not know this magazine yet, so I pinned it to my board of e-zines and will find it later to, thanks and a happy weekend to you.

• Reply Chloe Moon March 22, 2013 at 7:43 pm

Oh my!! From the little bit you’ve shown here this e-mag seems amazing and so does Marta! I’ll have to take a better look!! =)

• Reply Lauren March 22, 2013 at 8:36 pm

What a charming magazine! The photographs of her food are perfect. My husband is a chef and always loves to see great articles or magazines on food. Cant wait to show him! Thanks for sharing her with us!

• Reply Donna-Caroline Khoo March 22, 2013 at 9:32 pm

The pictures are so feminine and pretty. I love the photography work, it really celebrates the food and the colours are just stunning.

I am still relatively new the the blog world but have had enormous success thus far and love the communities and effort people go to share and write about beautiful things.

I love your work – have been reading in detail, your style is simply….beautiful and I must purchase your book. Congrats on your success too – it sounds like you worked extremely hard to get to where you have and that is really inspiring.

Donna

• Reply Marta - Princess Misia March 22, 2013 at 9:35 pm

Holly, you’re too kind!!! Thank you so much for such a wonderful feature on Luscious! I can’t take the smile out of my face! Have a lovely weekend! <3

• Reply Cintia Soto March 22, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Lovely thank you Holly for introduce Marta I’m in love of her photography.

• Reply Tracy March 22, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Wow, this magazine is beautiful, I love the images,colors,styling and magazine format. I adore Spring and the colors associated with it. Marta is an inspiration and thank you Holly for sharing her beautiful work.

• Reply Selena March 22, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Such lovely photographs….makes for a great garden party. Just lovely :)

• Reply Marjory March 23, 2013 at 12:22 am

In love with Marta’s Luscious magazine. Beautiful photographs, so wholesome!

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang March 23, 2013 at 3:13 am

Oh wow! Those were absolutely stunning. Now I’m hungry :)

• Reply Aneta March 24, 2013 at 2:32 pm

I absolutely adore this photo shoot , and lovely food ! Looks like perfect Easter day :) Thank you for a beautiful inspiration : )

• Reply Kelli Girsch March 24, 2013 at 11:30 pm

What beautiful photography..and that asparagus quiche/tart ..what a showstopper for Easter Brunch!
    And what is it about a bunch of radishes that evokes such a warm spring
    feeling in me?
    Your blog is truly the best.

Kelli Girsch – buybabydeals.com

• Reply Ursula-the crafting gypsy March 25, 2013 at 1:53 pm

LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)

xox,