Spring Inspired Home Decor By Michelle Smith

I was happy to hear from Michelle Smith, a designer, photo stylist and blogger whom I’ve known in the blogging world now for like, ever. Her new line of Spring-y tea towels puts me in total Sunday brunch mood, complete with twinkle lights and Carla Bruni’s new album, Little French Songs. I also think her pillows and prints are super pretty and I love the mood boards she made that inspire her designs. What do you think?

Home Decor By Michelle Smith

Home Decor By Michelle Smith

Home Decor By Michelle Smith

Home Decor By Michelle Smith

You can buy these in her online shop so definitely head over there if you want to support an independent designer and own something special that is handmade in North Carolina.

Thanks Michelle for sharing with me your pretty designs!

(images: michelle smith)

Posted by decor8 in textiles on March 22, 2013

1. Michelle commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 12:54am

Thanks, Holly! PS – that pretty green plate on my tea towel photo is by my NC friend, Suite One Studio. :)

2. Samira commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 3:00am

love her blog!!!!

3. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 3:15am

Stunning designs and colors! The Teal Links Tea Towel is gorgeous!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Insta-Friday…

4. Tereza Opatril commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 3:59pm

I’m gonna have to go over there and check her stuff out, it’s so beautiful!
    Tereza Opatril´s last blog post ..April sponsor swap…

5. Alison commented
    March 23rd, 2013 at 10:40pm

That charming table makes me crave a spring brunch. Lovely images, lovely blog.

6. Charlotte | Anknel and Burblets commented
    March 24th, 2013 at 10:54am

Hey Holly – where is that perfect blue plate from?
    I love it!!

Thanks :)
    Charlotte | Anknel and Burblets´s last blog post ..Homemade almond milk – a taste revelation!

7. Michelle commented
    March 24th, 2013 at 2:32pm

I love the pillows and prints – the colours are beautiful & the designs are inspiring – perfect to dress your home for the spring and summer months :) x
    Michelle´s last blog post ..Featured: House Beautiful’s Sites We Love

8. Art and Chic commented
    March 24th, 2013 at 4:23pm

Fantastic colors and inspiration!
    Art and Chic´s last blog post ..Happy Friday!

9. Marjory commented
    March 24th, 2013 at 10:14pm

Oh, how lovely!! Adore the fluttering moths pillow! Thanks for this wonderful suggestion. :)
    Marjory´s last blog post ..A prayer for the liberation of woman, earth, life

10. Rebecca commented
    March 25th, 2013 at 7:45pm

Loving the prints as well! Perfect for spring & Easter this Sunday!
    Rebecca´s last blog post ..Chic & Sophisticated Easter Home Decor Ideas

11. Nicole commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 6:01am

The colors are so pretty….so perfect for spring!! I especially love the pillows. Also check out this website, they have some really unique and cool home decor accessories: http://www.worldtohome.com

12. Emily @ The Em Dash commented
    March 26th, 2013 at 8:42pm

So pretty! I also love the mirror with the lights hung around it.

Now to check out Michelle’s blog …
    Emily @ The Em Dash´s last blog post ..Recipe: Baked Brie in all its gooey goodness