Kate Spade for Bed, Bath & Beyond

Kate Spade has quite an extensive collection going on over at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Have you seen it? One of their newest editions is this About Town shower curtain and bath accessories, which could be a super cute and really affordable bathroom makeover for spring. I would have really been into this stuff when I was 22 years old settling into my first Boston apartment – fun!

Kate spade

Do you own any of the Kate Spade for Bed, Bath & Beyond collection? Is it nice in person? What do you own? Tell me more!

(image: kate spade)

Posted by decor8 in bathroom on April 09, 2013

1. Chloe Moon commented
    April 9th, 2013 at 8:25pm

I did not know about this!! Okay now I know where my tax return is happily going!! =)
    Chloe Moon´s last blog post ..Numb Feet + Overload on Crystal Light…A Diet Post

2. Trollblume commented
    April 9th, 2013 at 8:49pm

Hello, what a nice shower curtain! I have your book “A Decorate Workshop”. Great ideas! I love your style.
    Greetings from Bettina from Germany!
    Trollblume´s last blog post ..Helden des Alltags

3. Desiree Fawn commented
    April 9th, 2013 at 9:16pm

Cutest! Love that shower curtain.
    Desiree Fawn´s last blog post ..An April Flashback

4. annaofgreengable commented
    April 9th, 2013 at 10:26pm

what a great collaboration! I have a love/hate thing for Kate Spade, but I do love her accessories and now home accessories, too!

xo green gable
    annaofgreengable´s last blog post ..Postino

5. Jen commented
    April 9th, 2013 at 10:36pm

That is a super cute shower curtain!

6. Leanne commented
    April 9th, 2013 at 11:53pm

I’m not 22 years old and I want this shower curtain :).
    Leanne´s last blog post ..Our Indian summer

7. decor8 commented
    April 10th, 2013 at 12:24am

@Leanne – ha ha I sorta do too ;)

8. Johanes commented
    April 10th, 2013 at 6:19am

a nice shower curtain!
    Great ideas! I love your style.

9. Kate commented
    April 10th, 2013 at 10:00am

Super fun, but definitely younger. =]
    Kate´s last blog post ..For Audrey Hepburn

10. Angela - designhaus no.9 commented
    April 10th, 2013 at 11:22am

Beautiful shower curtains is one of my topics. I love reduced pattern and colors, but rarely find the one I like.
    Angela – designhaus no.9´s last blog post ..Style: Jessica Dettinger – from Fashion to Automotive

11. Danette commented
    April 10th, 2013 at 3:55pm

Kate is everywhere!…and that’s fine by me because I love all of her bright colors and chic designs.
    Danette´s last blog post ..Sometimes in the Dead of Night

12. sue commented
    April 10th, 2013 at 7:03pm

great shower curtain. I will check out her site. I would have that now, never mind when I was 22. But of course, now our showers have neat glass doors

13. Kate commented
    April 11th, 2013 at 10:47am

Looking at the products, I don’t think this is a specialized line for BBB, but rather she might make products that are exclusively distributed to BBB. I’m seeing products that I’ve seen in Kate Spade stores and even own, and I didn’t know she sold to BBB. So that should say something about the quality–should all be the same!

14. Emma . Pigs & Roses commented
    April 12th, 2013 at 5:15pm

Emma . Pigs & Roses´s last blog post ..Fiesta de Cumpleaños: En Abril Lluvias Mil

15. Sophie Thomas commented
    April 12th, 2013 at 5:22pm

I love this shower curtain, its so much more fun that the normal boring ones! I don’t have any of her homewares but I was given her pink iPhone case with a gorgeous flamingo on it for Christmas- it has “live colourfully” printed on the inside which is such a nice touch.

16. Ernie Roth Interiors commented
    April 13th, 2013 at 12:43pm

Such a fun shower curtain. Just love it!
    Ernie Roth Interiors´s last blog post ..Bottle Rock ~ Culver City

17. jeanine commented
    April 20th, 2013 at 2:44am

We showed the KS line from BB&B to a client as an option a few years ago and they were underwhelmed. For the price, the quality is not great at all. The designs are cute though, at clearance prices they’d be a great deal!

18. Jen @ Fresh Crush commented
    June 3rd, 2013 at 4:37pm

Just picked up a Kate Spade candy-stripe shower curtain, from BBB, for our bathroom. I love it! http://freshcrush.com/2013/06/a-little-inspiration/