Kate Spade Summer Wish List

Kate Spade stuff is just so cute. Here is my current wish list and yes, it’s obvious I have a thing for watches but when they look this cute, how can you not have a total addiction? What Kate stuff are you wanting for summertime? Have you smelled the new Live Colorfully perfume yet? I can’t find it yet here in Germany so I have to wait until I’m in London so I can sniff around their store there.

Kate Spade Wish List

I’m still waiting and waiting for them to make stylish camera bags for women… Please Kate, Please.

And I keep meaning to ask, how are you liking their new Kate Spade Saturday brand?

(images: kate spade)

Posted by decor8 in round-up on April 29, 2013

1. Iwona commented
    April 29th, 2013 at 10:04pm

I really like the gold watch :) great products!
    Iwona´s last blog post ..Outfit: Blue knitwear

2. Mary Sweeting commented
    April 30th, 2013 at 10:29am

Love these things! Beautiful bags and watches :-)

3. Jessica @shimmerkai commented
    April 30th, 2013 at 12:42pm

Kate Spade can do no wrong…love both of those watches!
    Jessica @shimmerkai´s last blog post ..Printable Nautical Note Card

4. Molly {Dreams in HD} commented
    April 30th, 2013 at 2:22pm

love the floral bag!
    Molly {Dreams in HD}´s last blog post ..Day to Night: Orchid Dress

5. smoki commented
    April 30th, 2013 at 3:40pm

I love KS Saturday! I bought some tops and they were all super!

6. KMP Modern commented
    April 30th, 2013 at 8:07pm

I love Kate Spade even though they have stores in nearly every American mall it seems now. I had no idea she had such cute watches. I really like your first pick at the top with the black and white stripes. It’s chic and whimsical. I like how it doesn’t take itself too seriously. Thanks for posting!

7. LeeLee commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 6:27am

Love the sunglasses.

8. Kim commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 8:43am

I love Kate Spade also! Kelly Moore makes lovely fashionable camera bags. I have one and love it

9. Holly @HollyPop Designs commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 4:07pm

I LOVE those sunglasses! I actually want all of it but those sunglasses and the purse are definitely my favorites! Such an awesome collection.
    Holly @HollyPop Designs´s last blog post ..Mother’s Day Free Printables

10. Jennifer commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 7:04pm

Hey Holly, I just read that you are searching for stylish Camera bags. I found this lovely shop a few weeks ago: http://www.photoqueen.de/. Perhaps you’ll find something nice for you and your camera.

11. Jennifer commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 7:07pm

And thankyou for the wonderfull article about this Shop by Kate Spade – i’m in love!

12. Karen Judge commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 8:18pm

Super cute stuff, especially for a long-time prepster like me.

xoxo

13. Jennifer commented
    May 2nd, 2013 at 12:23am

14. Jennifer commented
    May 2nd, 2013 at 12:25am

@Jennifer: Love the watches but can’t see them on the Kate Spade website, anyone know where I can get them online or UK?

Ignore me, I found it!