New! Sweet Paul Kids Issue

I’m was so excited when Paul Lowe asked me to be a contributor to his very special issue for Kids that just released, thank you Paul! Inside this issue, I wrote an article about decorating for kids and how to go about it in an easy and fun way for you and your child. I loved writing the article and included only rooms that I styled for my book, photographed by Debi Treloar, to illustrate some of my tips. It came out so cute, thank you Paul for having me!

Decorating For Kids by Holly Becker

Decorating For Kids by Holly Becker

To read the article and see the rest of his beautiful magazine, please click here and turn to page 49. The image above is from the home of Sania Pell in London, I loved working in that room for my second book, thank you Sania – it was such a sweet little place to play. The other rooms are from homes I styled for Decorate Workshop in Paris, Den Hague, Amsterdam and London.

Congrats Paul on another lovely magazine!

(image: debi treloar)

Posted by decor8 in Decorating Tips on May 01, 2013

1. Jutta commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 5:13pm

I really liked your article (and the whole Kids issue), especially since we are planning to decorate our little boy’s room. Although he’s not yet old enough (only 1,5 years) to have his say in the process! :)
    Jutta´s last blog post ..Beautiful Interiors by Esprit Home

2. Eloise Villiers commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 9:25pm

That bedroom looks stunning, I love the pretty colours and patterns in contrast with the neutral walls. I am in love with that lampshade too! What an inspiring area for creative little minds.

3. Regina commented
    May 1st, 2013 at 11:40pm

I really love the pictures of the kids’ rooms. And I learned that you can read through a digital version of a Sweet Paul…
    Regina´s last blog post ..DIY garland made of Paper baking cups

4. Melissa de la Fuente commented
    May 2nd, 2013 at 2:34am

Love, love, love. Love this room above and can’t wait to check out the whole issue! :)
    xo
    Melis
    Melissa de la Fuente´s last blog post ..Art Love

5. Casa e Cose commented
    May 2nd, 2013 at 9:55am

oh sweet paul! Adore him – he just inspire to make and bake! Stunning stylism – love your work. Every detail..
    Casa e Cose´s last blog post ..Come visit us!

6. Eva commented
    May 2nd, 2013 at 10:17am

Gorgeous kids room – please come and style mine!!
    Eva´s last blog post ..breville all in one…I think its purring

7. Marjory commented
    May 3rd, 2013 at 6:16pm

Beautiful! Lovely article with very useful tips/steps/strategies Holly.. can’t wait to read whole issue here as well. :)
    Marjory´s last blog post ..Living Healing Gardens: Breathing life

8. decor8 commented
    May 3rd, 2013 at 9:12pm

Thank you everyone, I really was honored to be part of the issue – my first time appearing in Sweet Paul as a contributor. :)

9. DELEITE DESIGN commented
    May 5th, 2013 at 9:42am

Congratulations, It´s really nice!
    DELEITE DESIGN´s last blog post ..MENAJE MURIEL GRATEAU / MURIEL GRATEAU´S HOMEWARE