12 Fab Finds This Week
Hello everyone, it’s me Holly and I thought I’d pop in for a moment to say hello! I hope you have been enjoying the sweet posts left by some of my contributing guests – it’s been lovely having them. Tomorrow I’ll welcome yet another to inspire you – a stylist living in LA. But first, I thought I’d check in to see how you are, what you’ve been up to lately, etc. I also thought I’d show you a few things that I’ve been loving this week. Twelve to be exact!
1. The new FABRIKÖR cabinet available in green, cream or black from IKEA. This is a must-buy, I have to pick up one for my entryway to display some of my Rosenthal vases.
2. Arne Jacobsen cups – I just bought four with my own letters – what would you spell? The temp+files thought SLOW was a good thing to spell. I agree!
3. A wood table like this one found in a Scandinavian online mag – which I cannot find now to properly link to it (please help me if you know!). I’m thinking to ask a designer here in Hannover to make it for me since I know she would do a great job on something similar. Just a little wider and no shelf. But chunky and thick. I’m in love.
4. Seems like everyone is into Astier de Villatte ceramics all of a sudden. I wonder why? Do you ever wonder that stuff too, like what happens when stuff you’ve known about for years suddenly is all over the place? We photographed vignettes that I styled in their Paris shop in Feb 2012 for my book, Decorate Workshop, which was quite an honor! I walked away with loot too that I love.
5. I’m cRaZy in love with Scandi food blogger, Call Me Cupcake. Look at the cakes she bakes! Oh la la!
6. I want these Folklore window decals from Haijke sooooo much. I have plans. When I order them and stick them up, I’ll share on decor8 for sure.
7. A simple necklace how-to from Tina at Travelling Mama inspired me so much. I want to go back to the craft store to shop for big beads now! I also LOVE her hot pink needle, I have to be on the look out for one of those!
8. Very pale, simple wallpaper like this found on Pinterest first by Wimke Tolsma.
9. Speaking of walls, I also love this pop of peach from Hannas Room. So creative and simple!
10. And I’ve been just a tad bit into (okay more like massive overload obsessed) with the French Carnets Parisians blog lately. Oh it’s wonderful there… H E A V E N L Y.
11. Oh and Carnets Parisians has an etsy shop too called Asleep From Day. Swoon.
See you tomorrow – hope you are having a great week! xo
(images linked to their sources above.)