Hello friends! I hope that you are doing good this week! I was thinking lately about how much we all love a good DIY project so why not round up some of my favorite here once a month that I find elsewhere online. Here are my 10 favorite DIY projects of the moment for July. To find complete how-to instructions and more photos for that project, click on the link below each photo. And you have a great DIY project from your blog that you made yourself, please share the link in the comments section below so that I can check it out and maybe feature it in the future.
1. DIY striped rug pillows from Martha Stewart – great look for summer and this is such an easy project, too!
2. How to paint a concrete floor from Vintage Revivals. This is helpful – especially since so many people have concreate lurking below shag carpets and never really thought about the affordable options – like simply painting the concrete and adding throw rugs for warmth in the winter.
3. DIY painted paper flowers for a handmade flower tree from Oh Happy Day. Really sweet idea.
4. Make your own paper lanterns from AO at Home. These are cute for a summer party on the patio.
5. Modernize your china with neon spray paint (or any color that strikes your fancy!) from Shop Sweet Things. I’ve had this on my Pinterest board forever but never tried it though I went out and bought the spray paint and everything last year when I first saw it! ha ha!
6. DIY nail and wall art – spell your favorite words from Jen Loves Kev. This has been around for awhile but still a favorite.
7. How to make a giant confetti wall by Beco Orpin (taken from her book). This would be great for a party! You could also try it with different patterns or even wallpaper or leather pieces (silvered leather would be pretty).
8. DIY clay feathers from 100 Layer Cake. You can hang these in front of your window or tie them to napkins on the dinner table.
Would you try any of these at home? Which ones? I’d like to try the painted flowers – those look so pretty!
(images linked to their sources above.)