Get Creative at West Elm with Jessica Senti + Washi Tape!

West Elm has this neat thing going on this coming weekend on Saturday, July 20, 2013  in lots of their stores nationwide. It’s an event called Get Creative With Color and their stores will have local tastemakers giving instruction on something really fun and practical that you can do in your own home. For instance, you can go to the Edina, Minnesota West Elm located at 3879 Gallagher Drive and see my friend and decor8 assistant, Jessica Senti, who  has been my right hand girl supporting me and my business for the past several months, teach you how to get creative in your home with washi tape from 10-11am. To reserve a free seat in her workshop, you have to RSVP here.

Get Creative at West Elm with Jessica Senti + Washi Tape!

I hope that you will join Jessy if you live near Edina and let me know how it goes – I bet you guys will have a great time! And if you live no where near Edina, call your local West Elm and see if they have any Get Creative classes on July 20th locally – have fun!

(image: west elm)

Posted by decor8 in events + markets on July 15, 2013

1. Aaron from west elm commented
    July 15th, 2013 at 8:28pm

Thanks for sharing this information, Holly! ALL west elm stores will be hosting a color-centric event on Saturday, July 20 from 10-11am. To see what your local west elm store is planning, please visit their individual Facebook page!

AARON

2. Anne Marie Jackson commented
    July 15th, 2013 at 11:06pm

Thanks for giving me the heads up on these events! I am a true colour lover. Colour Me Happy!

3. Lucy commented
    July 16th, 2013 at 3:24am

How much fun! I wonder if they will have anything for designers or is this for non-decorators/creative types?
    Lucy´s last blog post ..West Elm Pattern Palette Challenge

4. Harriet commented
    July 16th, 2013 at 2:13pm

I am thrilled that West Elm is doing these creative “workshops”. I use color all the time as my inspiration, but I use the Color911 app and absolutely love it!
    West Elm has so many color design elements in their stores, that I can use a color theme in my app and shop for whatever I like with my color theme as my guide.. love it, it is so easy and so much fun!
    I will definitely make an effort to attend one of these West Elm events… thanks for the heads up!

5. decor8 commented
    July 17th, 2013 at 9:36am

Aaron from west elm- How do people find those pages on Facebook?