Objects

Happy Lamps by Retro Print Revival

November 10, 2013

Mamma Mia! I came across these lamps and I’m smitten by their serious retro throwback – fun and funky! Such total sweetness from Retro Print Revival today. On this gray, overcast Autumn day all I can say is that accessories in the home with punch, like these lamps, are certainly needed to bring in a little cheer – don’t you think? The first shown below is my fave, but I love the one with the stars, too.

Happy Lamps by Retro Print Revival

Happy Lamps by Retro Print Revival

Happy Lamps by Retro Print Revival

Happy Lamps by Retro Print Revival

Happy Lamps by Retro Print Revival

Are you as obsessed with lamps (and chairs) as I am? I am thinking to buy a few new pendants when I move next month so I’ve been scouting for something unique and eye-catching. There are so many choices. So I think I’ll have to keep pinning to my Lighting Pinboard on Pinterest to help me narrow down my selections. I’m usually Pinterest for that a lot more these days – for shopping! But before lighting is seriously considered, I have to select paint and wallpaper for the new apartment. But then most definitely, pendants are next on the ever-growing renovation and move to-do list…

Hope you’re having a great weekend so far!

(images: retro print revival)

9 Comments

• Reply Linda from Heartfire At Home November 10, 2013 at 1:08 pm

They are super cute!! I LOVE the orange base, I’d have that in my house in a flash. The hot pink/scarlet cane chair is also gorgeous. I have a bit of a thing for lamps, and I love chairs, but I have to say they pale in comparison to my ‘thing’ for cushions. I have one wardrobe in my home that has mainly cushions in it!

• Reply Binti Home Blog November 10, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Looks great. I love the waynof styling in different atmospheres!

• Reply Yuri November 10, 2013 at 7:39 pm

what cute finds! I can’t even say what my fave lamp is, they are all great!!

thank you for the colorful mood! :)

• Reply Tazim November 11, 2013 at 8:57 am

I love the bright colours in these lamps! Happy lamps, indeed!

• Reply Jessica November 11, 2013 at 9:40 am

Very very nice! It’s what we need right now!

• Reply Chi chi Furniture November 11, 2013 at 11:52 am

What fun, I love the mellow yellow floral one and the flamingos best. Lamps are wonderful additions to a room, bright, punchy focal points and great and easy way to accentuate dark corners of a room :O)

• Reply Lucy Chen November 11, 2013 at 11:53 am

I really like that chair!

• Reply Jennifer May November 11, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Geometric loveliness! Id love to see a large overhead pendant with these shapes and colours – imagine it as the centre of a super modern neutral scheme. The jewellery cabinets in Liberty have a similar vinyl in pastels, really nice ;-) x

• Reply Paul November 16, 2013 at 2:34 pm

Awesome! Some truly original lampshades. I wander how they look with the light on.