Shopping + Products

Gift Guide: 20 Under $50

December 10, 2013

I thought I’d jump on the gift guides bandwagon and do a few gift guides in case you need some inspiration! I know when it comes to shopping, I love to see what my fellow bloggers are giving (and receiving!) because oftentimes, I spot stuff I wouldn’t have noticed otherwise. So whether this guide serves as help for your holiday shopping or simply a gift for someone that you love after the holidays have passed, I hope that you enjoy my roundup of 20 faves under $50.

Gift Guide: 20 Under $50

1/ Animal rubber stamp that doubles as a decorative object from Anthropologie 2/ J.Crew playing cards 3/Library of Flowers bubble bath from Terrain 4/Jonathan Adler elephant match strike 5/Liberty Print wallet case for iPhone from J.Crew

Gift Guide: 20 Under $50

6/ snow globes from West Elm 7/champagne pop candle in copper by Jonathan Adler 8/2014 Kate Spade agenda 9/Decorate Workshop (my book!) Kindle or Print Edition 10/phone cases from Rifle Paper Co.

Gift Guide: 20 Under $50

11/Holiday card set 12/Oyster print  13/Plated Glass ornaments 14/Liberty print handkerchief 15/Serena & Lily set of belly baskets

Gift Guide: 20 Under $50
16/ Garance Dore print 17/Bake something delightful, then fill these Peppermint Winter Cupcake Boxes by Martha Stewart 18/geometric pillow handmade by Nirwa 19/twin triangle necklace from artsy modern 20/German glitter ornaments from Pottery Barn

Fancy anything for yourself, too? I bet you do!

(images linked to their sources above)

You Might Also Like

21 Comments

• Reply Stephanie December 10, 2013 at 2:43 pm

What a beautiful selection. I love sharing gift guides. There are a few items on your list, which could make nice presents for my friends – or myself ;)
    Stephanie

• Reply Aileen@AtHomeinLove December 10, 2013 at 5:13 pm

All of these are SO CUTE! I love the elephant match holder and the “The World is Your Oyster” print.

• Reply Gemma December 10, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Great selection. But love the first one you’ve picked most. Totally fits in with the holiday season to get a stamp with a reindeer on it :)

• Reply Rand Smith December 10, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Those all seem like fun little gifts to give for the holidays. There is something for everyone in the list as well.

• Reply laura redburn December 10, 2013 at 7:31 pm

so much fantastic stuff! i’m loving that elephant match thing so much though. how cute!

• Reply Helen December 10, 2013 at 9:55 pm

What a cute collection! Been searching for the right snowglobe for years. Those from West Elm 7 are adorable!

• Reply Kyra December 11, 2013 at 1:33 am

LOVE those phone cases! I’ve had such a hard time finding cases that are durable AND cute. Thank you!!!

• Reply Travis Clifton December 11, 2013 at 4:56 am

I love the Garance Dore print. I am going to get one for my wife she loves that style of art. The list was so well balanced too of different things. The complementary colors and shapes of 19/twin triangle necklace from artsy modern 20/German glitter ornaments was also great. Thank you!!

• Reply Katja December 11, 2013 at 7:27 am

I like the baskets :). Never too much of storage items, I think.
    BY the way, if you are interested in Finnish designproducts made by artisans in Nepal, there is a giveaway in my blog.

• Reply Sarah @ Mocha December 11, 2013 at 12:11 pm

What a lovely selection of gift ideas! I like the fact they aren’t just run of the mill and you’ve gone for some quite original products.

• Reply Lisa December 11, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Cute gift ideas, fun and unique as a gift should be.

• Reply Cintia Torres Martínez December 12, 2013 at 5:16 pm

Loving your blog!

Besos.

• Reply Sarah December 12, 2013 at 6:49 pm

I really LOVE that little rubber stamp, very cute – also the Martha boxes, Liberty ‘kerchiefs’ and the glittery ‘MERRY.’ I have not done any shopping yet, so I have to get in gear!! soon!! ;-)

• Reply Temmy December 13, 2013 at 12:04 am

This is really nice, I love the snowglobes!

• Reply Gina December 14, 2013 at 12:40 am

Oh Holly! I think I want them all! May I?

• Reply Marie Solveg December 14, 2013 at 7:08 pm

Nice I love nr. 15.
    Good idea.

marie

• Reply Miya Alexa December 15, 2013 at 3:42 am

I love the ideas, and i love your blog.. Xo (Miya, Indonesia)

• Reply Lucy Chen December 15, 2013 at 5:33 am

Beautiful collection, Holly! I really love your Decorate Workshop the most! I’m getting this after I return to Australia next week.

By the way, a hand-painted portrait is also a very cool and meaningful gift, and I’ve got a step-by-step tutorial on how to use iPhone apps to help with making one. It took me only 2 hours or so to paint one.

Perhaps one day I can send you a portrait of your new baby as a gift?

• Reply harem6 December 16, 2013 at 8:41 am

These are all beautiful ! And the color palette too ! Happy holidays !

• Reply zhi / curiouszhi December 17, 2013 at 10:32 pm

What a lovely selection, but the one that really stands out to me is that Deer stamp/globe ornament. It’s such a quirky yet simple idea, and rather ingenious I think!

• Reply Asli December 28, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Wow! Thanks for the feature, Holly! I already published it on my blog! :) Happy holidays!