Inspiring Images You Can Use!

Hello everyone! I just uploaded some more gorgeous photos to our online gallery at DecorateWithFlowers.com for those of you who want to blog about our book – feel free to use them as long as you credit and link decoratewithflowers.com. I hope you love the images that you see below and on our website. Here are the latest that I’ve uploaded, you may recognize the home of Bri Emery from DesignLoveFest and Victoria Smith from SFGirlByBay, who are just two of the lovely homeowners we visited and photographed for our new book.

dwf28

I also MUST shout out Leslie Shewring, who shot tons of gorgeous photos for the book in her studio space and to our two interiors photographers, Laure Joliet and Janis Nicolay, who photographed all of the interior shots in the book (except for those in my own home, which were photographed by Thorsten Becker). Janis and Laure did SUCH A GORGEOUS job, Leslie and I are both so grateful to you! We also want to shout out Leslie’s sister, Diane, and my assistant, Jessica Senti, who assisted on styling in the LA and Vancouver locations.

dwf23

dwf24

dwf21

dwf26

dwf30

dwf29

dwf22

A few of the shots above are more detailed in our book as part of a full-on DIY story – so you can learn how to make these things in our book. We are so proud to be part of such a wonderful team of creative women who pulled together Decorate With Flowers!

(images: decoratewithflowers.com)

Posted by decor8 in Books + Magazines on March 14, 2014

1. Emma commented
    March 14th, 2014 at 1:16pm

I really adore the photos featuring the light blue couch, yellow light and mid century modern looking coffee table! But these are all so beautiful.

2. Lisa commented
    March 14th, 2014 at 2:04pm

The flowers are lovely. It has been so cold here in Maryland this year! The daffodils and tulips are beginning to poke their little heads up, but I hear we are expecting MORE snow. Arrrgghhh! Had to pick up some pink tulips from the grocery store yesterday. Boy, the little things that cheer us up!
    Lisa´s last blog post ..Lovin’ those pallet walls

3. Zoe commented
    March 14th, 2014 at 2:16pm

I’m really enjoying the flowers-under-a-jar look at the moment, definitely makes a wonderful statement, and those painted garden pots are so pretty, I would like to have a go at that myself. Part of not having many flower pots in my own garden is because pots are so ugly to have about, so this is great! x
    Zoe´s last blog post ..The best Macs

4. Lily commented
    March 14th, 2014 at 5:57pm

Gorgeous! Cannot wait to read your new book, it sure to be incredible with such a fabulous team behind it!
    Lily´s last blog post ..Style Alert: Minimal Bohemian

5. 3girls1apple commented
    March 14th, 2014 at 8:39pm

IDC what any one says flowers are the best. Who cares if they die eventually. They bring so much life into a room and the colors are beyond words. Love it!!!

6. Sandra Garth commented
    March 15th, 2014 at 4:37am

The painted flower pots are beautiful!!

7. Lucy Chen commented
    March 16th, 2014 at 2:29am

Bri Emery’s living room has been my favorite since the first time I saw it!
    Lucy Chen´s last blog post ..About Control and Looseness in Painting

8. Mitzi Curi commented
    March 16th, 2014 at 2:57pm

I’m really inspired by those little flower pots….they look like fabric decoupage. I might give that project a try! Can’t wait for your book to come out!
    Mitzi Curi´s last blog post ..Buying, Selling, and Pricing

9. Chelsea Doskocil commented
    April 1st, 2014 at 12:00am

Where is that GORGEOUS photo from (beach/road) in the first picture?