Events + Markets

Decorate With Flowers Launch Party In Vancouver – You’re Invited!

April 29, 2014

Hello friends! If you are living in or around Vancouver, Canada I have a very special surprise for you! Our friends at The Cross will throw a party in honor of our new book, Decorate With Flowers, in their gorgeous shop on May 9th. They were such a huge help when we shot some of our Vancouver locations, lending props and providing location help, so for them to go and throw a party for us is just too kind. We are really excited! Leslie will be there signing copies of the book and she will make custom bouquets, too!

Decorate With Flowers Launch Party In Vancouver   Youre Invited!

Decorate With Flowers Book Launch Party

Friday, May 9, 2014 from 3:00-5:00 pm

The Cross, 1198 Homer Street, Vancouver, Canada

To RSVP for this very special event and to make sure you reserve your bouquet, please CLICK HERE.

Leslie and I are working on a plan to do more events. We had originally agreed to do a North American tour with Chronicle Books sponsored by West Elm because they so nicely offered to put us on a book tour, but then I got pregnant and now, I have an infant to care for and since he is still so young, I simply cannot break away to do a tour in the states at this time. Leslie may do a few events in California and maybe a NYC stop but we’re still trying to figure things out. We will definitely do a big launch party together in London later this summer with Anthropologie on Kings Road and we hope to also throw a party in Germany and possibly others countries since the book will release in Italian, Dutch and French in September in addition to German and our two English language editions. (Here is where you can learn more about our publishers and publicists in case you would like a copy to review.)

Oh, and we just found out that Decorate With Flowers will be available in Japanese at the end of the year, so I’m thinking to perhaps go to Tokyo next March to launch the book there and meet some lovely fans and friends – and bring my baby and husband, too! So that’s the update on the book tour for our lovely book.

(image: chronicle books/the cross)

You Might Also Like

12 Comments

• Reply Kate Barlow April 30, 2014 at 7:10 am

RSVP sent – see you there!

• Reply julia stewart April 30, 2014 at 7:17 am

Really great idea for party decorations,eagerly waiting for the book to launch!

• Reply Kaffiknopf April 30, 2014 at 11:39 am

Yes yes yes a Party in Germany PLEASE :) Berlin is calling you ever so gently, can you hear it? :))
    Congrats to your beautiful book! And you are right, its a super Muttertagsgeschenk – for my flower buquets obsessed mom.

• Reply Laura April 30, 2014 at 1:02 pm

The cover alone is inspiring!

Happy first Mother’s Day!

• Reply Tracy Gooding May 1, 2014 at 7:04 pm

RSVP sent – can’t wait

• Reply All things nice... May 3, 2014 at 2:20 pm

How exciting! Wish I lived nearer. Japan with the family sounds like fun :) Hope you have a nice weekend

P.S: Really enjoying Blogging Your Way, thanks :)

All things nice…

• Reply evelyne May 3, 2014 at 10:12 pm

Love your blog!!
    Congratulations for your book and have o very happy first mother day!!!
    Hugs from Portugal. Evelyne

• Reply Molly {Dreams in HD} May 5, 2014 at 3:13 pm

congratulations on yet another book launch holly!

• Reply Lucy Chen May 6, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Is anyone throwing a party in Sydney, please?

• Reply Anke May 6, 2014 at 5:05 pm

Dear Holly,

your new book is such an inspiration!
    I just bought the UK Edition as I like
    the cover so much…
    but actually the “flowers afloat” idea
    shown above was the first I tried myself
    and shared on my blog :)

All the best to you,
    Anke

• Reply Becky 77 June 4, 2014 at 2:12 am

In the BHG issue of June 2014 on page 23 there is a decoration of flowers in a bowl, there are white flowers with purple on the edge very tightly rounded in shape. I am VERY curious as to what are the name of these and where can they be grown??!! Please advise.

• Reply decor8 June 4, 2014 at 6:23 pm

@Becky 77 – Do you mean straw flowers?