Bloggers

Fantas-tisch Blog

May 9, 2014

I found a new blog to love this week called Fantas-tisch. It’s in German so for those of you who cannot read it I have good news – you can still drool over the lovely photos and recipes. Fantas-tisch is a word play which is why it’s hyphenated. “Fantastisch” meaning fantastic and “Tisch” which means table. The blog is about food and table settings, parties, etc. so Fantas-tisch is quite a sweet and fun name for it I think! Here are some of my favorite posts from this gorgeous blog written by Anke.

Fantas tisch Blog
Fantas tisch Blog

Fantas tisch Blog

Fantas tisch Blog

Fantas tisch Blog

Fantas tisch Blog

Fantas tisch Blog

Fantas tisch Blog

How did I find this gorgeous blog? She reviewed our Decorate With Flowers book (in German it is called Wohnen mit Blumen) and I noticed a few click throughs! In fact, the flowers shown above floating in the white bowl were inspired by the cover of our book! I loved seeing that – it made my day (thank you Anke!).

Have a nice weekend everyone – see you next week!

Holly xo

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply 2moiselles May 9, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Wow, very nice pics!! Have a nice week-end xx

• Reply Anke May 9, 2014 at 9:42 pm

I just had a look at Fantas-tisch and I love it. Beautiful picures and yummy recipes. Thanks for sharing it.
    Anke

• Reply Julie Gallagher May 9, 2014 at 10:11 pm

What a great find! added to my blogroll! x

• Reply wunderschoen-gemacht May 9, 2014 at 10:40 pm

……. i love the blog, too! and especially anke :-) every picture has so lovely details. best wishes, dunja

• Reply merilyn May 9, 2014 at 11:48 pm

all looks delightful holly, pretty things and german I love it!
    my partner is Austrian and he can translate … I learn by osmosis … just lovely
    and hope you have a very happy first mother’s day! love m:)X

• Reply kleine Schwester May 10, 2014 at 8:46 am

I am following Anke’s blog since a longer time, and can’t wait to see more of her inspiring table decoration. It is a kind of joyful excitement when I click to her blog and see new pictures…. She has a knack for wonderful color assortment.

greetings from the Allgäu
    Katinka

• Reply fantas-tisch May 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

WHAT A SURPRISE, dear Holly!

I am over the moon.
    about my blog and finding such
    sweet words!

The whole neighborhood could
    hear me jumping for joy, i guess :)

Love,
    Anke

• Reply Cathy Lavictoire May 10, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Totally inspired – beautiful photos.
    On a different note Holly do you know the date you are going to be in London? I am really keen to pop along but need to organise child care in advance.

Cathy
    BYW Student

• Reply decor8 May 10, 2014 at 7:52 pm

@Cathy – I’ll definitely be there speaking at DesignJunction during London Design Week on September 18. I’m not sure though when the party for the book will be yet, but I think the day before or after. When I know I will blog it asap!

• Reply Pauline May 11, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Wow, such beautiful photos from Fantas-tisch! It looks like a very inspiring blog, I’ll have to follow it! Could be a fun way to improve my German, too.