Gorgeous Tabletop Ideas From Fantas-tisch

I found a new blog to love this week called Fantas-tisch. It’s in German so for those of you who cannot read it I have good news – you can still drool over the lovely photos and recipes. Fantas-tisch is a word play which is why it’s hyphenated. “Fantastisch” meaning fantastic and “Tisch” which means table. The blog is about food and table settings, parties, etc. so Fantas-tisch is quite a sweet and fun name for it I think! Here are some of my favorite posts from this gorgeous blog written by Anke.

sonnengruss-3
sonnengruss-7

kochkringel-fruehling-3

osterschnipsel-9

ostern-graublau-10c

ostern-graublau-3a

kochkringel-fruehling-2

speedyspargel-10b

How did I find this gorgeous blog? She reviewed our Decorate With Flowers book (in German it is called Wohnen mit Blumen) and I noticed a few click throughs! In fact, the flowers shown above floating in the white bowl were inspired by the cover of our book! I loved seeing that – it made my day (thank you Anke!).

Have a nice weekend everyone – see you next week!

Holly xo

Posted by decor8 in blogs on May 09, 2014

1. 2moiselles commented
    May 9th, 2014 at 8:02pm

Wow, very nice pics!! Have a nice week-end xx
    2moiselles´s last blog post ..Vente Privée Manon Martin

2. Anke commented
    May 9th, 2014 at 9:42pm

I just had a look at Fantas-tisch and I love it. Beautiful picures and yummy recipes. Thanks for sharing it.
    Anke
    Anke´s last blog post ..Buch: Skandinavisches Design / book: scandinavian design

3. Julie Gallagher commented
    May 9th, 2014 at 10:11pm

What a great find! added to my blogroll! x
    Julie Gallagher´s last blog post ..GOODIES – Mothers Day Gifts no. 11

4. wunderschoen-gemacht commented
    May 9th, 2014 at 10:40pm

……. i love the blog, too! and especially anke :-) every picture has so lovely details. best wishes, dunja

5. merilyn commented
    May 9th, 2014 at 11:48pm

all looks delightful holly, pretty things and german I love it!
    my partner is Austrian and he can translate … I learn by osmosis … just lovely
    and hope you have a very happy first mother’s day! love m:)X

6. kleine Schwester commented
    May 10th, 2014 at 8:46am

I am following Anke’s blog since a longer time, and can’t wait to see more of her inspiring table decoration. It is a kind of joyful excitement when I click to her blog and see new pictures…. She has a knack for wonderful color assortment.

greetings from the Allgäu
    Katinka

7. fantas-tisch commented
    May 10th, 2014 at 10:49am

WHAT A SURPRISE, dear Holly!

I am over the moon.
    about my blog and finding such
    sweet words!

The whole neighborhood could
    hear me jumping for joy, i guess :)

Love,
    Anke
    fantas-tisch´s last blog post ..Speedy-Spargel-Pizza + Flower Power

8. Cathy Lavictoire commented
    May 10th, 2014 at 3:45pm

Totally inspired – beautiful photos.
    On a different note Holly do you know the date you are going to be in London? I am really keen to pop along but need to organise child care in advance.

Cathy
    BYW Student

9. decor8 commented
    May 10th, 2014 at 7:52pm

@Cathy – I’ll definitely be there speaking at DesignJunction during London Design Week on September 18. I’m not sure though when the party for the book will be yet, but I think the day before or after. When I know I will blog it asap!

10. Pauline commented
    May 11th, 2014 at 1:10pm

Wow, such beautiful photos from Fantas-tisch! It looks like a very inspiring blog, I’ll have to follow it! Could be a fun way to improve my German, too.
    Pauline´s last blog post ..26 April 2014: Copenhagen, part II