Fantas-tisch Blog

May 9, 2014

I found a new blog to love this week called Fantas-tisch. It’s in German so for those of you who cannot read it I have good news – you can still drool over the lovely photos and recipes. Fantas-tisch is a word play which is why it’s hyphenated. “Fantastisch” meaning fantastic and “Tisch” which means table. The blog is about food and table settings, parties, etc. so Fantas-tisch is quite a sweet and fun name for it I think! Here are some of my favorite posts from this gorgeous blog written by Anke.

Fantas-tisch Blog
Fantas-tisch Blog

Fantas-tisch Blog

Fantas-tisch Blog

Fantas-tisch Blog

Fantas-tisch Blog

Fantas-tisch Blog

Fantas-tisch Blog

How did I find this gorgeous blog? She reviewed our Decorate With Flowers book (in German it is called Wohnen mit Blumen) and I noticed a few click throughs! In fact, the flowers shown above floating in the white bowl were inspired by the cover of our book! I loved seeing that – it made my day (thank you Anke!).

Have a nice weekend everyone – see you next week!

Holly xo

• Reply 2moiselles May 9, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Wow, very nice pics!! Have a nice week-end xx

• Reply Anke May 9, 2014 at 9:42 pm

I just had a look at Fantas-tisch and I love it. Beautiful picures and yummy recipes. Thanks for sharing it.

• Reply Julie Gallagher May 9, 2014 at 10:11 pm

What a great find! added to my blogroll! x

• Reply wunderschoen-gemacht May 9, 2014 at 10:40 pm

……. i love the blog, too! and especially anke :-) every picture has so lovely details. best wishes, dunja

• Reply merilyn May 9, 2014 at 11:48 pm

all looks delightful holly, pretty things and german I love it!
    my partner is Austrian and he can translate … I learn by osmosis … just lovely
    and hope you have a very happy first mother’s day! love m:)X

• Reply kleine Schwester May 10, 2014 at 8:46 am

I am following Anke’s blog since a longer time, and can’t wait to see more of her inspiring table decoration. It is a kind of joyful excitement when I click to her blog and see new pictures…. She has a knack for wonderful color assortment.

greetings from the Allgäu

• Reply fantas-tisch May 10, 2014 at 10:49 am

WHAT A SURPRISE, dear Holly!

I am over the moon.
    about my blog and finding such
    sweet words!

The whole neighborhood could
    hear me jumping for joy, i guess :)

• Reply Cathy Lavictoire May 10, 2014 at 3:45 pm

Totally inspired – beautiful photos.
    On a different note Holly do you know the date you are going to be in London? I am really keen to pop along but need to organise child care in advance.

BYW Student

• Reply decor8 May 10, 2014 at 7:52 pm

@Cathy – I’ll definitely be there speaking at DesignJunction during London Design Week on September 18. I’m not sure though when the party for the book will be yet, but I think the day before or after. When I know I will blog it asap!

• Reply Pauline May 11, 2014 at 1:10 pm

Wow, such beautiful photos from Fantas-tisch! It looks like a very inspiring blog, I’ll have to follow it! Could be a fun way to improve my German, too.