I thought I’d highlight 6 inspirations since I’m online a little this weekend and had a few moments to check up on my favorites blogs and sites to see what’s new. Please click on all of the links that interest you so you can find out more…
1. First, the new plant series on Igor’s blog, Happy Home. Gorgeous photographs and his living room is so pretty too, don’t you think? Igor lives and blogs in Munich, Germany.
4. A very nice fashion blog called Hello Fashion by a mother of THREE with a new baby and a husband who models cool outfits on the blog too. Some of her photos with her baby boy give me some pose ideas for photos we take of Aidan and I.
5. I just love Swedish stylist and photographer Linda and her blog Call Me Cupcake.
6. Artist Leigh Viner – I love how she is holding a painting she did – fun!
What inspired you this weekend? I’m off now to Sip & See party to meet twin boys… See you soon!
(images linked to their sources above.)
I thought to quickly pop in this weekend to highlight 7 cool brands for baby boys to check out. Most of these shops have things for baby girls too but it seems like stuff for boys can be harder to find, at least cute stuff, so I want to write these posts from time-to-time to highlight brands I love and use. Here’s the first post I wrote with 5 brands for baby boys that was also super cute, so click here to check out that round up too.
1. Baby mocs from Hubble and Duke. I have three pairs for Aidan (tan, mustard and gold) and he wore one out the other day and everyone who saw them thought they were the cutest. And they are. I LOVE these mocs sooo much. These shoes are decor8 tested and approved.
2. A cozy baby blanket (and all of the baby blankets) from Designed By Artists. I especially love that they are dated with the year of birth so I’ll cherish my blanket, And So The Adventure Begins 2014, for years to come. This blanket is decor8 tested and approved.
3. Zuzii footwear from Los Angeles in suedes and leathers. I know, more shoes. I can’t get enough.
5. Super cool trainers handmade in Spain from MAA. When Aidan is walking around I’m definitely picking up a pair for him because they’re just so unique.
6. Petit Bateau clothing from France, the iconic label that everyone loves. I have their sleep suits and some rompers and really like them. Clothing from Petit Bateau is decor8 tested and approved.
7. Mini Boden. I had no clue that Boden had baby stuff until recently. I must order a few things for winter for little Aidan because I love their bright, happy colors and we need that during our gray days ahead. And c’mon, star patches on the knees? Super cute.
Do you have a baby boy (or toddler)? Where do you shop for him? Leave your links and tips below, I’d love to know!
(images linked to their sources above)
I always like to peek in on what my friend James Leland Day is up to on his website. He has a few new style stories on his site that inspired me today to take a country drive. James is an American professional Style Director and Interior Designer who lived in Paris for years and who now is based in Berlin and has quite an extraordinary eye and vision and is a really lovely person to boot.
If you were at my book launch in London at Anthropologie on Regents Street awhile back, you will remember meeting him – he was one of my special guests who spoke about decorating. Here are some inspirations from his portfolio to inspire your weekend. I’m feeling Fall-ish after seeing these images and then spending the afternoon in the German countryside picking flowers, pumpkins, squash, sunflowers… So I’m ready to work on preparing the house for more of a Fall mood this weekend to welcome in September. What about you, what will you do? For my friends stateside, have a lovely Labor Day weekend.