Inspiration

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

August 1, 2014

You guys. I’ve been a pinning maniac today. I’m finding so much inspiration at the moment using the new CLIP feature on Issuu. Finally I can enjoy and save stuff from digital magazines over to Pinterest. So cool. Have you tried it yet? I hope you follow me on Pinterest so you can see more because I’m totally blowing up my feed. So much fun! Here’s what’s on my radar at the moment… First, lots of blue tones. Links are here. Most of these came from my friend Griottes so I can’t take all of the credit for sourcing them. These have a definite Autumn vibe.

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

This insanely subtle, girly loft in NYC with a sofa to die for from Smitten magazine. The sofa looks like something that came from ABC Carpet + Home doesn’t it?

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

Next, peachy pinks and a very summery bohemian feel. These are from Smitten magazine, volume 11.

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

And finally a wall of art that made me happy from Anthology magazine, issue 16.

Are You Using Issuu Clip?

Are you using Issuu Clip? You should be!

Happy Friday!

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply mel August 2, 2014 at 1:15 am

I didn’t know that it existed so thank you, I was always frustrated not being able to pin from zinio! Lovely pins like always Holly. Happy weekend. Mel xx

• Reply Catherine August 2, 2014 at 7:37 am

I am now!! That always frustrated me about digital magazines and now it is all fixed. Fantastic!

• Reply Sarah Silvester August 2, 2014 at 8:14 am

I’ve been loving it too! I’ve been clipping from Adore home and Living etc and 101 woonideeen, and I will definitely be checking out the ones you’ve mentioned! :)

• Reply Barbara Cortili August 2, 2014 at 12:13 pm

This is amazing! I am going to get addicted to this feature! Thank you very much for sharing this, Holly!

• Reply Andrea August 2, 2014 at 12:56 pm

Thanks for that! I haven’t even heard of it until I read here… So now, I’ll just have another way to procrastinate staring at beautiful things…awesome. :)

• Reply iHanna August 2, 2014 at 9:49 pm

I love looking at lovely layouts, so I’ll be trying out that ISSUE clipping thing for sure. Thanks for the eye candy.

• Reply Monica Lee August 3, 2014 at 5:08 pm

Oh I love this-thanks for sharing!

• Reply Carrie Hampton August 3, 2014 at 11:41 pm

I just started using this feature about a week ago — it’s so great. One of my biggest complaints about ISSUU and digital magazines in general is the inability to pin directly from the source. You are forced to make jpegs – which is labor intensive & makes me NOT want to share all the great content you can find that way.

I am loving the layouts you have put together — you are always a leader & I look towards you for inspiration. Glad to see you are loving this feature too!
    Best,
    Carrie

• Reply decor8 August 4, 2014 at 1:08 pm

@Carrie – Which is why Issuu Clip is so wonderful – now we CAN pin directly from the source – no more screen grabs! xo

• Reply Linda August 4, 2014 at 9:51 am

I have been loving it ever since! And I am happy to know you are too! :)