Are You Using Issuu Clip?

You guys. I’ve been a pinning maniac today. I’m finding so much inspiration at the moment using the new CLIP feature on Issuu. Finally I can enjoy and save stuff from digital magazines over to Pinterest. So cool. Have you tried it yet? I hope you follow me on Pinterest so you can see more because I’m totally blowing up my feed. So much fun! Here’s what’s on my radar at the moment… First, lots of blue tones. Links are here. Most of these came from my friend Griottes so I can’t take all of the credit for sourcing them. These have a definite Autumn vibe.

pins1

pins3

pins2

This insanely subtle, girly loft in NYC with a sofa to die for from Smitten magazine. The sofa looks like something that came from ABC Carpet + Home doesn’t it?

d26d178cf0718e732c557b830480a6b1

Next, peachy pinks and a very summery bohemian feel. These are from Smitten magazine, volume 11.

a1509ac39ca0e109897b1ee43b242f90

2b500a15a6ec5d06448f12ea00227d6e

c2554ac4a35cb78469ae8829081cc1e1

And finally a wall of art that made me happy from Anthology magazine, issue 16.

21608b6c273fd5f937534f34e2049896

Are you using Issuu Clip? You should be!

Happy Friday!

Posted by decor8 in inspiration on August 01, 2014

1. mel commented
    August 2nd, 2014 at 1:15am

I didn’t know that it existed so thank you, I was always frustrated not being able to pin from zinio! Lovely pins like always Holly. Happy weekend. Mel xx
    mel´s last blog post ..Our Kitchen

2. Catherine commented
    August 2nd, 2014 at 7:37am

I am now!! That always frustrated me about digital magazines and now it is all fixed. Fantastic!
    Catherine´s last blog post ..Hump Day Colour Inspiration

3. Sarah Silvester commented
    August 2nd, 2014 at 8:14am

I’ve been loving it too! I’ve been clipping from Adore home and Living etc and 101 woonideeen, and I will definitely be checking out the ones you’ve mentioned! :)

4. Barbara Cortili commented
    August 2nd, 2014 at 12:13pm

This is amazing! I am going to get addicted to this feature! Thank you very much for sharing this, Holly!
    Barbara Cortili´s last blog post ..Speciale iPhoneography

5. Andrea commented
    August 2nd, 2014 at 12:56pm

Thanks for that! I haven’t even heard of it until I read here… So now, I’ll just have another way to procrastinate staring at beautiful things…awesome. :)
    Andrea´s last blog post ..Weekend Inspiration – Home DIY

6. iHanna commented
    August 2nd, 2014 at 9:49pm

I love looking at lovely layouts, so I’ll be trying out that ISSUE clipping thing for sure. Thanks for the eye candy.
    iHanna´s last blog post ..How to become Extremely Creative in 2 simple steps

7. Monica Lee commented
    August 3rd, 2014 at 5:08pm

Oh I love this-thanks for sharing!
    Monica Lee´s last blog post ..Lorena Siminovich from Petit Collage

8. Carrie Hampton commented
    August 3rd, 2014 at 11:41pm

I just started using this feature about a week ago — it’s so great. One of my biggest complaints about ISSUU and digital magazines in general is the inability to pin directly from the source. You are forced to make jpegs – which is labor intensive & makes me NOT want to share all the great content you can find that way.

I am loving the layouts you have put together — you are always a leader & I look towards you for inspiration. Glad to see you are loving this feature too!
    Best,
    Carrie

9. Linda commented
    August 4th, 2014 at 9:51am

I have been loving it ever since! And I am happy to know you are too! :)

10. decor8 commented
    August 4th, 2014 at 1:08pm

@Carrie – Which is why Issuu Clip is so wonderful – now we CAN pin directly from the source – no more screen grabs! xo