Jane Wilder Photography

I got a very sweet email submission this morning from Jane Wilder, a photographer in California, who wanted to share news about her Etsy shop. I’m running out in a bit, so I thought to quickly share them with you in case you’d not heard of her before. I really like her cheerful, bright and positive works and can definitely see a few of these in my work studio renovation so maybe I’ll have to grab some in the next month or two. Here are some of my favorites from Jane’s shop below. I love the sunflowers and the palm against that peach background, oh and the girl facing the pool. Definite faves! Which do you fancy?photo_etsy_2_wilder photo_etsy_1_wilder Here is a link to her shop – enjoy! (images: jane wilder)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on August 05, 2014

1. Yuko Jones | northfield gate commented
    August 5th, 2014 at 5:25pm

I love Jane’s style – how she captures sky and water. So pretty. I’m going to check out her etsy shop!
    Yuko Jones | northfield gate´s last blog post ..The Sweetest Fig | New Art

2. decor8 commented
    August 5th, 2014 at 5:28pm

@Yuko – I agree!!!! I can imagine these blown up in white slim metal frames!

3. kelley commented
    August 5th, 2014 at 9:46pm

So darling! Going to check out her shop right now! Thanks for introducing us!

4. Brandi commented
    August 5th, 2014 at 10:46pm

I’m a sucker for those soft, bleached colors. So beautiful.
    Brandi´s last blog post ..A Cowboy Birthday Party: Birthday Theme Ideas

5. Kristin commented
    August 6th, 2014 at 3:33am

Great photography!

6. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    August 6th, 2014 at 6:48am

What beautiful photography!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..Well done, my sweet Julia

7. Jemima commented
    August 6th, 2014 at 12:00pm

Wow, gooooorgeous colours. This is absolutely the kind of thing I’d buy if living in ap ermanent home. When renting and not sure what’s ahead of us in 6 months, I can’t quite justify it, but am pinning this nonetheless for future ;)
    Jemima´s last blog post ..Rome… Part 3!

8. Julie commented
    August 7th, 2014 at 4:18am

Oh these photos are lovely! I especially love the fourth one – those blue tones are to die for.
    Julie´s last blog post ..odds & ends {liebster edition}

9. TeriH commented
    August 7th, 2014 at 6:34pm

Thank you for sharing. I love you site and your many finds!

10. Eglinton commented
    August 7th, 2014 at 9:05pm

Ms. Wilder, my hat is off to you. Absolutely stunning pictures with a lot of depth to them. Beautiful, beautiful beautiful.
    Eglinton´s last blog post ..The Eglinton Condos – Spotting an Opportunity for Investors