Fashion + Accessories

In Love With Lulu DK Jewelry Tattoos

August 19, 2014

I’m really in love with these Lulu DK jewelry tattoos which seem to be all the rage at the moment, so pretty and feminine… Especially in the summer when you’re showing more skin. Combined with a slight tan, these lovely tats from Lulu DK, who is designer Lulu deKwiatkowski whom you may remember from her frequent appearances in the old Domino issues, are stunners. I don’t talk much about jewelry on decor8 because I’m a total minimalist when it comes to bling, but these tats are definitely ones I’d love to wear. Have you tried them? What do you think?

In Love With Lulu DK Jewelry Tattoos

In Love With Lulu DK Jewelry Tattoos

In love!

(images: luludk)

You Might Also Like

24 Comments

• Reply Inge August 19, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Ooooh wow, these look gorgeous, especially now for summer! :-) I’m in love with the golden tattoo on the back (spotted it on their website)…. I wonder how long they would last. :-)
    Thanks for sharing Holly!
    Hugs, Inge x

• Reply Karolina August 19, 2014 at 9:53 pm

I saw these tattoos on Instagram and wanted to order some a month ago but unfortunately Lulu DK don’t ship to the UK. Does anyone know a stockist who ships to Europe or UK? I definitely want some. They are so beautiful!

• Reply Yuko Jones | northfield gate August 19, 2014 at 10:57 pm

Looove these! The only problem is I probably need to shave my arms before I put those on :) I love the ones with the light blue accents.

• Reply Jemima August 19, 2014 at 11:15 pm

Wow. I LOVE these. I haven’t seen these before but how gorgeous can you get! Have had one eye open for ideas of an outfit for my upcoming engagement party… something tells me this would look perfect for what I have in mind….. I love these so much!

jemima
    jemimajaneblog.com

• Reply Suellen August 20, 2014 at 1:19 am

I love these. It’s a new take on temporary tattoos and so boho.

• Reply Katie August 20, 2014 at 2:51 am

They are so cool aren’t they? If real tattoos came in gold I might actually get one haha!

• Reply Angela August 20, 2014 at 5:41 am

They are amazing! I’m in trouble. I love them all.

• Reply Claudia August 20, 2014 at 6:01 am

So delectable! That appears to be amazing.

• Reply Kate @ Songs Kate Sang August 20, 2014 at 7:02 am

I’ve never seen these – and I love it!

• Reply Amber Rhodes August 20, 2014 at 9:58 am

This are so pretty! What a bit of fun too! I want some.

• Reply Lucy Chen August 20, 2014 at 1:35 pm

I like but don’t wear jewelry because I find them to be too much trouble. And with little babies and toddlers, it’s a more no no.

But tattoo jewelry! I didn’t know such heavenly things exist. I must check them out and see if they ship to Australia. Thank you, Holly.

• Reply Kim Anderson August 20, 2014 at 1:41 pm

Love these. X

• Reply Sofia Garrido August 20, 2014 at 3:06 pm

Wow, these tattoos are beautiful! It’s something I would definetely wear but I’m not sure they would look that good on me because of my pale skin, I guess this goes better with a tan. :)

Thank you for sharing it Holly!

Greetings from Portugal,

Sofia
    Blog: framesandhighheels.blogspot.pt Frames and High Heels

• Reply MIREYA PIZARRO August 20, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Oh wow I have never seen these, or maybe I have and have not realized. Oh by the way I am not sure why I don’t get your blog posts via email. Perhaps I should check my spam folder. I haven’t been banned have I ?

• Reply Sasha August 20, 2014 at 8:44 pm

These are really, really awesome

• Reply MIREYA PIZARRO August 21, 2014 at 8:13 pm

This is a test to see if my email works.

• Reply Gina Palha August 22, 2014 at 2:51 am

Oh Holly… these are the most perfect jewelry tattoos I’ve seen. Utterly stylish.
    LOVE THEM ALL! WANT THEM ALL :)

• Reply anastasia August 22, 2014 at 10:43 am

oh they are so beautiful! her fabric designs were lovely too – nice to see her venture into something different…

• Reply Renee August 25, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Inge,

We’ve tried them and they’re great – Mine lasted for weeks – like 3 or 4! They didn’t claim they’d last that long, but mine did. I tried one of the gold, my friend tried the silver. Hers started wearing off before mine but that may just be a difference in some kind of different skin care product that we use. (Body wash, lotion, etc.) They can be taken off with baby oil…so rubbing certain products on them directly might make them start coming off earlier. Well worth the money for this cute accessory!

• Reply Renee August 25, 2014 at 9:24 pm

Sofia Garrido,

I should have commented to Sofia’s thoughts on pale skin, too. Definitely looks beautiful on tan skin…no doubt. But, I am PALE. My skin does not tan much at all – we’ll call it off-white, at best. Ha. The gold looked great, even on my pale skin. I loved wearing it. :-)

• Reply Sarah September 16, 2014 at 9:49 am

Hi Lucy – I loved these so much when I saw them in the US I bought them home with me and I am now the Australian distributor for Lulu DK. They are now available on our website http://willko.co.store.empiremall.com.au/products/lulu-dk/
    They last about 4-6 days and are completely waterproof, so great for the pool and beach and you’re right – so much better than jewellery with toddlers and babies.
    Lucy Chen,

Lucy Chen,

• Reply Shannon September 30, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Karolina,

Hi, not sure if you’re still looking for these but we ship to the UK. Visit our website at GBSbeauty.com. Use promo code GBSCBC10 for 10% off your purchase. Happy shopping!

• Reply Joelle Poulos October 13, 2014 at 1:49 pm

These are completely stunning temporary tattoos! I want em!

• Reply Carnet Déco November 26, 2014 at 9:01 am

These tatoos are so beautiful, love them ! It’s very amazing in summer with bronzed skin