In Love With Lulu DK Jewelry Tattoos

I’m really in love with these Lulu DK jewelry tattoos which seem to be all the rage at the moment, so pretty and feminine… Especially in the summer when you’re showing more skin. Combined with a slight tan, these lovely tats from Lulu DK, who is designer Lulu deKwiatkowski whom you may remember from her frequent appearances in the old Domino issues, are stunners. I don’t talk much about jewelry on decor8 because I’m a total minimalist when it comes to bling, but these tats are definitely ones I’d love to wear. Have you tried them? What do you think?

untitled-516_1024x1024

luludk

In love!

(images: luludk)

Posted by decor8 in fashion + accessories on August 19, 2014

1. Inge commented
    August 19th, 2014 at 5:28pm

Ooooh wow, these look gorgeous, especially now for summer! :-) I’m in love with the golden tattoo on the back (spotted it on their website)…. I wonder how long they would last. :-)
    Thanks for sharing Holly!
    Hugs, Inge x
    Inge´s last blog post ..Table Decor: Serax – Olive Oil Pure by Pascale Naessens

2. Karolina commented
    August 19th, 2014 at 9:53pm

I saw these tattoos on Instagram and wanted to order some a month ago but unfortunately Lulu DK don’t ship to the UK. Does anyone know a stockist who ships to Europe or UK? I definitely want some. They are so beautiful!

3. Yuko Jones | northfield gate commented
    August 19th, 2014 at 10:57pm

Looove these! The only problem is I probably need to shave my arms before I put those on :) I love the ones with the light blue accents.
    Yuko Jones | northfield gate´s last blog post ..New Art + Our TV Gallery Wall Completed {for now}

4. Jemima commented
    August 19th, 2014 at 11:15pm

Wow. I LOVE these. I haven’t seen these before but how gorgeous can you get! Have had one eye open for ideas of an outfit for my upcoming engagement party… something tells me this would look perfect for what I have in mind….. I love these so much!

jemima
    jemimajaneblog.com

5. Suellen commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 1:19am

I love these. It’s a new take on temporary tattoos and so boho.

6. Katie commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 2:51am

They are so cool aren’t they? If real tattoos came in gold I might actually get one haha!
    Katie´s last blog post ..Tasty Tuesday

7. Angela commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 5:41am

They are amazing! I’m in trouble. I love them all.
    Angela´s last blog post ..Where to Watch World Cup Matches in San Telmo

8. Claudia commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 6:01am

So delectable! That appears to be amazing.
    Claudia´s last blog post ..Jak dobrać na wieczór buty ze skóry?

9. Kate @ Songs Kate Sang commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 7:02am

I’ve never seen these – and I love it!
    Kate @ Songs Kate Sang´s last blog post ..A smile, an investment, and Invisalign

10. Amber Rhodes commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 9:58am

This are so pretty! What a bit of fun too! I want some.

11. Lucy Chen commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 1:35pm

I like but don’t wear jewelry because I find them to be too much trouble. And with little babies and toddlers, it’s a more no no.

But tattoo jewelry! I didn’t know such heavenly things exist. I must check them out and see if they ship to Australia. Thank you, Holly.
    Lucy Chen´s last blog post ..What is Great Art?

12. Kim Anderson commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 1:41pm

Love these. X

13. Sofia Garrido commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 3:06pm

Wow, these tattoos are beautiful! It’s something I would definetely wear but I’m not sure they would look that good on me because of my pale skin, I guess this goes better with a tan. :)

Thank you for sharing it Holly!

Greetings from Portugal,

Sofia
    Blog: framesandhighheels.blogspot.pt Frames and High Heels

14. MIREYA PIZARRO commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 5:00pm

Oh wow I have never seen these, or maybe I have and have not realized. Oh by the way I am not sure why I don’t get your blog posts via email. Perhaps I should check my spam folder. I haven’t been banned have I ?
    MIREYA PIZARRO´s last blog post ..Watercolor Update and new art challenge….

15. Sasha commented
    August 20th, 2014 at 8:44pm

These are really, really awesome

16. MIREYA PIZARRO commented
    August 21st, 2014 at 8:13pm

This is a test to see if my email works.
    MIREYA PIZARRO´s last blog post ..Watercolor Update and new art challenge….

17. Gina Palha commented
    August 22nd, 2014 at 2:51am

Oh Holly… these are the most perfect jewelry tattoos I’ve seen. Utterly stylish.
    LOVE THEM ALL! WANT THEM ALL :)
    Gina Palha´s last blog post ..BEING PERSONAL || Sometimes I forget…

18. anastasia commented
    August 22nd, 2014 at 10:43am

oh they are so beautiful! her fabric designs were lovely too – nice to see her venture into something different…
    anastasia´s last blog post ..Etsy Stories: the Fox and the Spoon

19. Renee commented
    August 25th, 2014 at 8:42pm

Inge,

We’ve tried them and they’re great – Mine lasted for weeks – like 3 or 4! They didn’t claim they’d last that long, but mine did. I tried one of the gold, my friend tried the silver. Hers started wearing off before mine but that may just be a difference in some kind of different skin care product that we use. (Body wash, lotion, etc.) They can be taken off with baby oil…so rubbing certain products on them directly might make them start coming off earlier. Well worth the money for this cute accessory!

20. Renee commented
    August 25th, 2014 at 9:24pm

Sofia Garrido,

I should have commented to Sofia’s thoughts on pale skin, too. Definitely looks beautiful on tan skin…no doubt. But, I am PALE. My skin does not tan much at all – we’ll call it off-white, at best. Ha. The gold looked great, even on my pale skin. I loved wearing it. :-)

21. Sarah commented
    September 16th, 2014 at 9:49am

Hi Lucy – I loved these so much when I saw them in the US I bought them home with me and I am now the Australian distributor for Lulu DK. They are now available on our website http://willko.co.store.empiremall.com.au/products/lulu-dk/
    They last about 4-6 days and are completely waterproof, so great for the pool and beach and you’re right – so much better than jewellery with toddlers and babies.
    Lucy Chen,

Lucy Chen,

22. Shannon commented
    September 30th, 2014 at 10:32pm

Karolina,

Hi, not sure if you’re still looking for these but we ship to the UK. Visit our website at GBSbeauty.com. Use promo code GBSCBC10 for 10% off your purchase. Happy shopping!

23. Joelle Poulos commented
    October 13th, 2014 at 1:49pm

These are completely stunning temporary tattoos! I want em!
    Joelle Poulos´s last blog post ..Ways To Make Money From Photography