Home Tours

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

January 28, 2015

This is a really nice apartment, featured not too long ago over at Fantastic Frank, as styled by Ida Cederlöf and photographed by Jessica Silversaga. I particularly love the natural light but even more, the color palette in the bedroom and the open plan kitchen and dining area. I want to cook for friends and eat in this space! Whenever I entertain, everyone ends up crammed into my tiny kitchen so I dream of having a big, open cooking and eating space like this. If you want see all of the details, click on any image below. First I want to start with this fan and flowers photo styled by Maria Kangärde and photographed by Emily Laye because I think it’s just so simple yet dreamy!

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

Home Tour: Dreamy Apartment From Fantastic Frank

Any particular features about this space that you also like?

(images: fantastic frank)

18 Comments

• Reply Kiersten January 28, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I like the window seat. The fan and flowers are a nice touch too. I like how light, airy, and minimalistic it is.

• Reply Everygoodthingblog by Melissa January 28, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Obsessed with those big windows and all that natural light! Wow, I’m jealous wish my apartment looked like this! I love the simplicity of it all and that curvy lamp is so cool!

• Reply Candice January 28, 2015 at 5:29 pm

The windows .. those rooms would not be half as nice if not for those massive windows.

• Reply samantha January 28, 2015 at 5:34 pm

I do love how the Danish/Swedish estate agents style up a property for sale, something UK agents need to tap into I think considering the number of TV programs helping to sell unsalable homes.
    Its about creating a life style for people to buy into.

:-)

• Reply Elizabeth January 28, 2015 at 6:39 pm

I love the little pops of color from the plants and even the fan and bedspread – they stand out so much more when the rest of the space is so light and neutral.

• Reply Hubertienne Ricardo January 28, 2015 at 7:01 pm

I really love those huge windows. It brings so much light into the space.

• Reply The Shelf Society January 28, 2015 at 7:29 pm

I love how clean and bright the rooms are. I dream of having windows that big one day. Great post.

• Reply Clever Girl Reviews January 28, 2015 at 7:42 pm

I really like the light in the space. I love that type of dining chair.

• Reply Jami January 28, 2015 at 7:54 pm

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous space, but I have to say I was surprised to see this was at street level – I don’t think I’d be comfortable with passersby looking in a me all the time. Are there window coverings? I didn’t notice any.

• Reply Lauren January 28, 2015 at 10:10 pm

I love all of the natural lighting!

xxLauren

• Reply Anisha January 29, 2015 at 1:30 am

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! I love the modern design and architecture especially the amount of natural light!

• Reply gosia January 29, 2015 at 10:09 am

I wouldn’t worry about constant crowds in a tiny kitchen, we all experience that due to some atavistic behavior, need to gather around a bone fire place where you can be warm and …fed;)
    I now realize all the indoor parties , gatherings I’ve attended ended this way: everybody in a crammed kitchen!

• Reply Claire January 29, 2015 at 8:16 pm

I adore the minimalist design of this space. Though I think if I was decorating a kitchen I’d end up making it a bit more cluttered because that’s just my style!

• Reply julia I mintlametta January 29, 2015 at 9:27 pm

The light is amazing! There is something like a pure atmosphere but at the same time it seems to be such a homely place to live – the colors, the arrangement of furniture, style…. – all the best, julia

• Reply The Office Stylist January 29, 2015 at 10:38 pm

What a great space! I love how much natural lighting there is! Thanks for sharing!

The Office Stylist

• Reply Bröllopsfotograf Stockholm Annette Kongsmark January 29, 2015 at 11:21 pm

Love the style, the clean Cut

• Reply Rolland Grogg January 30, 2015 at 7:02 am

What an excellent space! i really like what quantity natural lighting there is! Thanks for sharing this post!

• Reply Laura September 21, 2015 at 1:39 pm

Love this apartment and the quirky statement pieces, very dreamy indeed!