I thought I’d do a FLASH giveaway because I mentioned somewhere earlier this month that when I announced my upcoming e-course, Blog Boss, that I’d include a giveaway and I want to honor that! Irene already gave away one seat on her blog (the winner was Sonia Barrigas) and I found a winner for the mini contest I ran using Pinterest for my #bloghug hashtag party (Winner is: Jeanetta Gonzales), BUT I still want to giveaway THREE more seats! SO! Here goes!
Enter to win one of three seats in the March 1-29, 2013 BLOG BOSS e-course. Enter to win by tweeting (or posting on Facebook) the following to help me spread the word, “Have You Heard About the new Blog Boss e-course!? http://decor8eclasses #blogboss”.
AND COMMENT below with a reason why you think BLOG BOSS would help you and your blog.
That’s it! If you do both of those things then you are officially entered and I’ll randomly choose a winner on February 25 (at noon GMT+1 time) and the THREE winners will be announced on decor8 on the same day. The winners will be notified by email. If you cannot take the class, you are not allowed to sell your spot or give it to another else outside of your family, so please do not register to win if you can’t take the class. These winning seats are ONLY for Blog Boss and cannot be transferred to future e-courses.
NOTE: If you’ve already registered and paid for Blog Boss, you will be reimbursed your tuition if you win this contest.
(photo: holly becker for decor8)
Hello, it’s me again! Okay so I have the winner for a signed copy of the UK version of Decorate Workshop from a contest that I ran in October HERE – a big thank you to all who participated! We didn’t really find a blog workshop name so I randomly selected a winner from all who left a fun suggestion anyway because I really want to give someone a book!
(shown: poster included with every book, turn the book jacket inside out, iron and hang!)
The WINNER is… Studio Ninocka. Congrats! I will ship your book as soon as you email me with your contact information.
AGAIN, thank you to all who entered my contest!
(image: holly becker)
I posted about this once already but today, October 26th, is the LAST DAY that you can enter to win this gorgeous gift box valued at $500.00 USD with things inside that I hand-picked. You simply MUST enter!
Inside you will find…
- Signed ADVANCE copy of my new book Decorate Workshop
- Signed copy of my first book Decorate
- Au Revoir Simone –The Bird of Music CD
- ASOS Moustache Face Expander Watch
- Limited edition print, Upside Down by Jennifer Davis
- Rifle Paper Co. Botanicals Garlands
- Jonathan Adler Utopia Williamsburg Vase
- Liberty Floral Notebook Set
- Liberty Floral Notecards
- Ceramic Flower Pins
- Voluspa Cut Glass Jar & Candle
- Squirreled Away Tape Dispenser
- Globe Trotter Calendar
- Pretty Paper Parties by author & blogger Vana Chupp
- West Elm Stone House Doorstop
Valid only for U.S. Residents (per the request of Chronicle Books who is the official sponsor of this contest.)
** DEADLINE: OCTOBER 26, 2012 midnight **
Sorry, the contest is now closed.
Good luck everyone!
I am SO EXCITED to announce this super duper giveaway sponsored by my publisher, Chronicle Books! They are giving one of you an opportunity to win this incredible box of loot. I picked every single thing out by hand and they’re shown and listed below – a $500 value, too! Oh my!
When Chronicle asked that I go shopping for a giveaway, I was beyond happy to say yes so I gathered some of my favorite things and this gift box is the result. I thought that since I’m in my work studio the most, and that I am always super inspired when I’m working in this space, that I would give someone all of my favorite things that I think everyone should have around them as they’re blogging, reading blogs, working, crafting, making, etc. In my upcoming book, Decorate Workshop, I share my studio space and how I planned it out from the initial mood board to the “after” photos, so I wanted the gift box to also relate to the book so why not include things that I use and love at home?
So dear friends, here are a few of my favorite things from shops that I love like Anthropologie, West Elm, Jonathan Adler, Chronicle Books + More! The best part is, every single item will be included in your super special gift box if you win – Winner takes ALL!
- How I wish to inspire others: Signed ADVANCE copy of my new book Decorate Workshop
- What’s on my bookshelf: Signed copy of my first book Decorate
- Music that I blog and work by: Au Revoir Simone –The Bird of Music CD
- Why I’m always (cough, cough) on time: ASOS Moustache Face Expander Watch
- For decorating my walls: Limited edition print, Upside Down, from my favorite American artist, Jennifer Davis
- Where pretty flowers on my desk go: Jonathan Adler Utopia Williamsburg Vase
- Where I write my dreams & goals: Liberty Floral Notebook Set
- How I stay in touch with those I love: Liberty Floral Notecards
- What I use to pin things onto my mood board: Ceramic Flower Pins
- This glows on my desk, particularly on gray days: Voluspa Cut Glass Jar & Candle
- I’m obsessed with washi tape so this holder is a favorite: Squirreled Away Tape Dispenser
- This is how I remember what day it is because I’d forget otherwise: Globe Trotter Calendar
- I tell everyone to buy this if they need help decorating for parties: Pretty Paper Parties by author & blogger Vana Chupp
- It’s important to open new doors and to love your home and so I had to have this: Stone House Doorstop
Thank you so much – I can’t wait to see who wins! If it’s you, please let me know by sending me a photo of you with your loot or something, that would be sooo cool to see all of my favorite things in your home or office.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Remember: ENTER HERE (not on my blog!) – Thank you!
And thank you so much Chronicle Books and especially to my wonderful publicist, Lorraine!
I HAVE CLOSED COMMENTS ON THIS POST TO AVOID CONFUSION AS TO WHERE TO ENTER, please enter here: http://budurl.com/Decor8Giveaway
(images: linked to their sources above.)