It’s time to announce the five winners of the decor8 West Elm Giveaway! If your name appears below please double check that the comment number and the city/state is also a match. You have until January 31st to contact me via email (holly AT decor8blog.com) to claim your gift card. In your email please include your full (legal) name and mailing address so that I can pass on this information to West Elm who will take it from there. I’d like to thank ALL who participated in this giveaway but of course, we could only have five winners so…drum roll please!
Winners who will receive a $75 West Elm gift card according to random.org:
- #49 Cheryl Oz, Lincoln Park, Michigan
- #868 Kara, Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- #976 Brigitte, Chicago, IL
- #1008 Merrilee, South Pasadena, CA
- #1017 Bree, Las Vegas, NV
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
And last but certainly not least, I’d like to personally thank West Elm for supporting decor8 and for your generous gift card giveaway. I hope to work with you on another giveaway in the future!
(image: west elm)
I’ve teamed up with West Elm to host a special new year’s contest, would you like to participate? West Elm has generously donated 5 $75 gift cards to giveaway on decor8 to 5 readers! Well aren’t you lucky!? Here are the details, read them carefully please because your entry may not qualify unless you do. Thank you.
- Win: $75 Gift Card from West Elm to use on anything in stock, including sale items! Yippee! If you’ve been saving up for a big ticket item, you can also apply your gift card to something valued at over $75 like that $150 chair you’ve been wanting….
- Winners: 5
- Enter: No anonymous entries will be accepted. When you comment, use your valid email address as that is the email I will use to contact you in case you win. Don’t worry, it will not be published in your actual comment, only I can see it. In the body of the comment please list everything neatly starting with your first name, city, state, and then add what you’d like to use the gift card on from West Elm if you win (up to 3 items). Please include a link to the product/s but do not post the link without first converting it into a tinyurl.com link to shorten it. All links must work, so please double check them. Thank you.
- Giveaway Ends: Monday, January 18, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Shipping: If you live outside of the US, you must have a US address for West Elm to ship to as they won’t deliver to you otherwise. If you do not have a US address, you cannot enter this contest (sorry, it’s just how they roll).
- Special Notes: One entry per household. If you’ve won a decor8 contest in the past 12 months you are ineligible. Winners will be selected using Random.org. All who read this blog are eligible ONLY if you have a US shipping address since your card will be delivered via first-class mail. Gift cards can be redeemed at any west elm®, Pottery Barn®, pottery barn kids®, PBteen®, Williams-Sonoma®, or Williams-Sonoma Home® stores, online or by phone only.
Ready? Set? Go! Remember one entry per household!
(images: west elm)
UPDATE: Due to technical difficulties, 300+ comments are no longer showing on this post but I have them saved in a file on my hard drive. If you have already entered, please do not enter this contest a second time. I already have your entry. So sorry for the confusion! Thank you!
I thought it would be a fun to host a little Summer giveaway on decor8 starting today with Jonathan Adler since I’m such a fan of his designs and love his new things for the season like the Tangiers pillows. (By the way, are you on his mailing list? It’s a great way to be ahead of game when it comes to new product releases). When I was trying to figure out who to approach about hosting a contest, it simply had to be Jonathan Adler!
The giveaway will be open to enter for one week until Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 10:00 AM EST and will have two winners. The grand prize winner will receive a $150 gift card to use on anything or towards any item online at Jonathan Adler or in one of his retail stores nearest to you. The runner-up will receive a $100 gift card. Ready to enter? Good, here’s how.
Rules/How To Enter:
Visit Jonathan’s website and pick at least 2-4 items that you’d spend your gift card on and using tinyurl.com link to them in your comment. If you do not comment with your wish list, you will not qualify. Please make sure you sign in to comment using a valid email address so that if you win I can contact you (your email address will not be visible, only to me). Only one entry per person, per household. If you’ve won a decor8 giveaway within the past year you do not qualify so please do not enter, sorry!
Ready? Set? Go… And make sure you come back here to comment as your comment is your official entry!
UPDATE 6/25: This contest has officially ended. I’d like to thank all who participated! If you’d like to see who won, click here.
(images: jonathan adler)
It’s time to announce the winners of the Print Pattern Paper giveaway! Are you ready? These two winners will each receive a $75 gift certificate to use at the Print Pattern Paper shop online: #47 Rita V. and #319 Jessica selected using Randomizer. Please contact me: holly at decor8blog dot com to claim your prize!
I’d like to thank Print Pattern Paper and all 621 decor8 readers who entered, I enjoyed reading all of your entries — in fact they inspired me to take this past weekend completely off and as a result I spent a lovely vacation day in Boston on Saturday and another on Sunday walking the beach and taking photos on Plum Island, MA (photos blogged here at haus maus). You motivated me to schedule some me time so thank you for that. I hope that by participating in this contest and through reading other entries you were inspired to get out a little and enjoy some time to yourself, too.
For those who did not win this time, don’t worry because you’ll have another chance to win fun prizes soon as I have another trick up my sleeve. I’m hosting a great giveaway here in just a few days away so stay tuned! Thanks, everyone!
(image from print pattern paper)