Hello friends! My UK publisher, Jacqui Small, is giving away three signed copies of the UK version (blue cover and end papers with quotes with writer/designer Rita Konig’s living room) of Decorate and I am hosting the contest right here on decor8 to give all of my lovely readers a change to win. This hardbound book has nearly 300 pages and is packed with 1,000 ideas and loads of inspiration from creatives worldwide, including some of my blog colleagues, along with gorgeous photography by the one and only Debi Treloar. The photos are so light and bright — and I’m sure you’ll really love it if you’re a fan of decor8 as so much of my design aesthetic is part of of this book. I also included a massive directory in the back containing years worth of blogging research to point you to the best of the best when it comes to interiors accessories, art, design, furniture, I even composed a must-read list pointing you to some of my favorite blogs.
This comment to win contest is open to all but you may only enter once and to qualify, you must leave a comment that links to your blog or email so that I can find you in case you win. Please answer this question below in the comments section, only once, along with your first name, city and country. The question is: What would you love to see/read more about on decor8 in the future?
Remember: One entry per person, answer the question I’ve asked about, leave your name, city, country and your answer in the comments section, and good luck!
Winners will be selected at random using random.org and announced on Tuesday, April 26th! Winners will win one copy of Decorate (UK version) signed by me, shipped by Jacqui Small Publishing.
Contest closes at midnight GMT+1 time on April 25, 2011.
(images: Holly Becker for decor8)
I’d like to thank all who entered the decor8/Pottery Barn $100 Gift Card Contest! With 1,605 entries collected in less than one week (wow!), the only way to choose winners fair and square was to use Random.org and so here are the 5 winners — each will receive a $100 gift card to be used at Pottery Barn.
Drum roll please…
Winners who will receive a $100 Pottery Barn gift card are:
- #991 Cary, Atlanta, GA
- #608 Nicole, Savannah, GA
- #372 Kate, Boston, MA
- #24, Susan, Orlando, FL
- #1289, Lisa, Austin, TX
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
If your name appears above, I will be contacting you for your complete name and mailing address today. Please reply to my email to claim your prize by April 29th. If I do not hear from you by then, another winner will be selected at random in your place and contacted and you will not be awarded with your gift card — so please reply asap! I’d like to thank ALL who participated in this giveaway, and a special thanks to Pottery Barn for making this all happen!
(image: pottery barn)
Spring is here and I don’t know about you, but I’m in the mood to do a little shopping! Are you ready to win a $100 gift card from Pottery Barn? I’ve teamed up with Pottery Barn to host a special Spring contest and hope that you’ll participate because we have FIVE $100 gift cards to giveaway! The details are below so please read them carefully because your entry may not qualify unless you follow them closely. Thank you!
- Prize: $100 Gift Card from Pottery Barn to use on anything in stock, including sale items! If you’ve been saving up for a big ticket item, you can also apply your gift card to something valued at over $100.
- Winners: FIVE
- To Qualify: No anonymous entries will be accepted. If you live outside of the US, you must have a US address for Pottery Barn to ship your gift card to as they won’t deliver to you otherwise. If you do not have a US address, you cannot enter this contest (sorry, it’s just how they roll). One entry per household. If you’ve won a decor8 contest in the past 12 months you are ineligible.
- Entry Details: Comment on this post below using your valid email address as that is the email I will use to contact you if you win. Don’t worry, it will not be published in your actual comment, only I can see it. In the body of the comment you must list your first name, city, state, and then add what you’d like to use the gift card on from Pottery Barn if you win (up to 3 items). Please include a link to the product/s but do not post the link without first converting it into a tinyurl.com link to shorten it. All links must work, so please double check them. If you do not include a tinyurl link your entry is not valid.
- Giveaway Ends: Enter between now and Monday, April 19, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Special Notes: Winners will be selected using Random.org. All who read this blog are eligible ONLY if you have a US shipping address since your card will be delivered via first-class mail. Gift cards can be redeemed at any Pottery Barn®, pottery barn kids®, PBteen®, West Elm®, Williams-Sonoma®, or Williams-Sonoma Home® stores, online, in-store or by phone.
Ready? Set? Go! Remember one entry per household!
(images: pottery barn)
It’s time to announce the five winners of the decor8 West Elm Giveaway! If your name appears below please double check that the comment number and the city/state is also a match. You have until January 31st to contact me via email (holly AT decor8blog.com) to claim your gift card. In your email please include your full (legal) name and mailing address so that I can pass on this information to West Elm who will take it from there. I’d like to thank ALL who participated in this giveaway but of course, we could only have five winners so…drum roll please!
Winners who will receive a $75 West Elm gift card according to random.org:
- #49 Cheryl Oz, Lincoln Park, Michigan
- #868 Kara, Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- #976 Brigitte, Chicago, IL
- #1008 Merrilee, South Pasadena, CA
- #1017 Bree, Las Vegas, NV
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
And last but certainly not least, I’d like to personally thank West Elm for supporting decor8 and for your generous gift card giveaway. I hope to work with you on another giveaway in the future!
(image: west elm)
I’ve teamed up with West Elm to host a special new year’s contest, would you like to participate? West Elm has generously donated 5 $75 gift cards to giveaway on decor8 to 5 readers! Well aren’t you lucky!? Here are the details, read them carefully please because your entry may not qualify unless you do. Thank you.
- Win: $75 Gift Card from West Elm to use on anything in stock, including sale items! Yippee! If you’ve been saving up for a big ticket item, you can also apply your gift card to something valued at over $75 like that $150 chair you’ve been wanting….
- Winners: 5
- Enter: No anonymous entries will be accepted. When you comment, use your valid email address as that is the email I will use to contact you in case you win. Don’t worry, it will not be published in your actual comment, only I can see it. In the body of the comment please list everything neatly starting with your first name, city, state, and then add what you’d like to use the gift card on from West Elm if you win (up to 3 items). Please include a link to the product/s but do not post the link without first converting it into a tinyurl.com link to shorten it. All links must work, so please double check them. Thank you.
- Giveaway Ends: Monday, January 18, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Shipping: If you live outside of the US, you must have a US address for West Elm to ship to as they won’t deliver to you otherwise. If you do not have a US address, you cannot enter this contest (sorry, it’s just how they roll).
- Special Notes: One entry per household. If you’ve won a decor8 contest in the past 12 months you are ineligible. Winners will be selected using Random.org. All who read this blog are eligible ONLY if you have a US shipping address since your card will be delivered via first-class mail. Gift cards can be redeemed at any west elm®, Pottery Barn®, pottery barn kids®, PBteen®, Williams-Sonoma®, or Williams-Sonoma Home® stores, online or by phone only.
Ready? Set? Go! Remember one entry per household!
(images: west elm)
UPDATE: Due to technical difficulties, 300+ comments are no longer showing on this post but I have them saved in a file on my hard drive. If you have already entered, please do not enter this contest a second time. I already have your entry. So sorry for the confusion! Thank you!
I thought it would be a fun to host a little Summer giveaway on decor8 starting today with Jonathan Adler since I’m such a fan of his designs and love his new things for the season like the Tangiers pillows. (By the way, are you on his mailing list? It’s a great way to be ahead of game when it comes to new product releases). When I was trying to figure out who to approach about hosting a contest, it simply had to be Jonathan Adler!
The giveaway will be open to enter for one week until Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 10:00 AM EST and will have two winners. The grand prize winner will receive a $150 gift card to use on anything or towards any item online at Jonathan Adler or in one of his retail stores nearest to you. The runner-up will receive a $100 gift card. Ready to enter? Good, here’s how.
Rules/How To Enter:
Visit Jonathan’s website and pick at least 2-4 items that you’d spend your gift card on and using tinyurl.com link to them in your comment. If you do not comment with your wish list, you will not qualify. Please make sure you sign in to comment using a valid email address so that if you win I can contact you (your email address will not be visible, only to me). Only one entry per person, per household. If you’ve won a decor8 giveaway within the past year you do not qualify so please do not enter, sorry!
Ready? Set? Go… And make sure you come back here to comment as your comment is your official entry!
UPDATE 6/25: This contest has officially ended. I’d like to thank all who participated! If you’d like to see who won, click here.
(images: jonathan adler)