I’ve teamed up with West Elm to host a special new year’s contest, would you like to participate? West Elm has generously donated 5 $75 gift cards to giveaway on decor8 to 5 readers! Well aren’t you lucky!? Here are the details, read them carefully please because your entry may not qualify unless you do. Thank you.
- Win: $75 Gift Card from West Elm to use on anything in stock, including sale items! Yippee! If you’ve been saving up for a big ticket item, you can also apply your gift card to something valued at over $75 like that $150 chair you’ve been wanting….
- Winners: 5
- Enter: No anonymous entries will be accepted. When you comment, use your valid email address as that is the email I will use to contact you in case you win. Don’t worry, it will not be published in your actual comment, only I can see it. In the body of the comment please list everything neatly starting with your first name, city, state, and then add what you’d like to use the gift card on from West Elm if you win (up to 3 items). Please include a link to the product/s but do not post the link without first converting it into a tinyurl.com link to shorten it. All links must work, so please double check them. Thank you.
- Giveaway Ends: Monday, January 18, 2010 at 5:00 p.m. EST.
- Shipping: If you live outside of the US, you must have a US address for West Elm to ship to as they won’t deliver to you otherwise. If you do not have a US address, you cannot enter this contest (sorry, it’s just how they roll).
- Special Notes: One entry per household. If you’ve won a decor8 contest in the past 12 months you are ineligible. Winners will be selected using Random.org. All who read this blog are eligible ONLY if you have a US shipping address since your card will be delivered via first-class mail. Gift cards can be redeemed at any west elm®, Pottery Barn®, pottery barn kids®, PBteen®, Williams-Sonoma®, or Williams-Sonoma Home® stores, online or by phone only.
Ready? Set? Go! Remember one entry per household!
(images: west elm)